Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Tulja

for some reason tektek isn't loading for me and my computer is being obnoxious and slow, but I promise I'm still working on this!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colored_Markerz's Husbando

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vintage Horrors
Tulja

for some reason tektek isn't loading for me and my computer is being obnoxious and slow, but I promise I'm still working on this!

I really like those legs but im not big on the hat or scarf. What item is the legs? Im not huge on the shorts.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Tulja
Vintage Horrors
Tulja

I really like those legs but im not big on the hat or scarf. What item is the legs? Im not huge on the shorts.

Midday Child. I wonder how they would look paired with Badiyanu's.

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vintage Horrors
Tulja

I really like the Midday Child legs, but I really want whatever bottoms she has to layer *under* the shirt, that way you can see the bottom hem of the shirt. So I took the Midday Child legs, and explored the new items I got from CIs and such, and this is the new character:
User Image
Ignore her new mouth, you cant see it xD I just put it on for fun. The new items are the bag (December N) and the scarf (Her Soft Embrace). I really dont want any hat to cover either of her ears, I like both of them showing. I dont really feel like she *needs* a hat, so dont worry about it to hard.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Tulja
Vintage Horrors
Tulja

I really like the Midday Child legs, but I really want whatever bottoms she has to layer *under* the shirt, that way you can see the bottom hem of the shirt. So I took the Midday Child legs, and explored the new items I got from CIs and such, and this is the new character:
User Image
Ignore her new mouth, you cant see it xD I just put it on for fun. The new items are the bag (December N) and the scarf (Her Soft Embrace). I really dont want any hat to cover either of her ears, I like both of them showing. I dont really feel like she *needs* a hat, so dont worry about it to hard.

Well from what I found Prince of the World layer under, if you wanted to get another, White boxer briefs, Fitted White Shorts - tan trim, and Pandaista shorts.

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vintage Horrors

Okay smile So, did you want to pick a reward, or could I just send you a billion gold?

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Tulja
Vintage Horrors

Okay smile So, did you want to pick a reward, or could I just send you a billion gold?

Gold is fine, but if you rather do something else that's fine too sweatdrop I'm not really picky.

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vintage Horrors
Tulja
Vintage Horrors

Gold is fine, but if you rather do something else that's fine too sweatdrop I'm not really picky.

-Throws a box at you with "TIP" written all over it in black sharpie and runs away-
        • Tektek is down again and I've been swamped by schoolwork.
          On a happier note, I got new glasses. 4laugh

Tricky Nymph

Shameless Shopper

Vintage Horrors
Tulja

Omg. That is BEAAAAUUUUUUTIFULLLL

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Aureaule
Vintage Horrors
Tulja

Omg. That is BEAAAAUUUUUUTIFULLLL

Thank you!

Tricky Nymph

Kawaii Sex Symbol

Tricky Nymph

yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers