Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Shopper

la petite nymphe

Do you like this concept?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Shopper

Colored_Markerz
thats ok (: haha i like that one.
its almost there, maybe a mouth? and if she was holding something? im not sure it just looks like its missing something still

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These?

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
Puudi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. how's something like this?

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
Aureaule
Colored_Markerz
thats ok (: haha i like that one.
its almost there, maybe a mouth? and if she was holding something? im not sure it just looks like its missing something still

These?
oh yes i love the first one! (: i might add a few things but its much better than the original haha (: sending a tip wink

Shameless Shopper

Colored_Markerz
oh yes i love the first one! (: i might add a few things but its much better than the original haha (: sending a tip wink

Yeah, sometimes its difficult because people's interpretations of words are different sweatdrop

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
Aureaule
Colored_Markerz

Yeah, sometimes its difficult because people's interpretations of words are different sweatdrop

yeah :/ sorry about all that haha
but thanks a bunch! <3

Shameless Shopper

Colored_Markerz
Aureaule
Colored_Markerz

but thanks a bunch! <3

No, you shouldnt be sorry! It's just the weird way that I grew up seeing it, I guess >__<

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
Aureaule
Colored_Markerz
Aureaule
Colored_Markerz

but thanks a bunch! <3

No, you shouldnt be sorry! It's just the weird way that I grew up seeing it, I guess >__<
lol well gothic lolitas are very popular i guess xD

Quotable Reveler

Colored_Markerz
JizzSoda
one is PERFECT! thank you so much its exactly what im looking for! <3
for two i like it better, but the bunny and the umbrella dont layer properly. maybe a different animal than the bunny?
and im not sure how i feel about the white thing on her waist and her shoes :/
for three its better but i took out some of the items i didnt like and added a few things. also maybe if there was a bit more random stuff instead of just clothes? (:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wonderful! and aww, really? i checked the layering and i was sure it did...but okie, i tried agains for you x3
2a-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.2b-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(except the porridge hat layers over the meido.)
3-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(and everything on this one should layer properly c: )
hope you like them!!
Aureaule
la petite nymphe

Do you like this concept?

It's a good start. c:
I don't like the eyes or mouth. Hm. Can you try to give it more of an antique or Victorian look? I just feel like it's a bit plain.
Edit: I strongly prefer the first concept, btw. The second isn't really my style.

Versatile Swapper

User Image

Colored_Markerz

x-OhhhKatieKat

Username: Thats my Carlos
Did you read the rules?: Mhm
Inventory link or N/A: N/A
Base: Female C skin (The one I have now) or a human looking, colored skin
Eye color: Don't care so long as it matches
Hair color: Don't care so long as it matches
Must-have colours: Pink and blue, or a pastel rainbow
Avoid these colours: Dark colors
Must include these items: -
Do not use these items: slippers, backgrounds, glitter outside the avatar, anything that floats around the avatar but isn't part of it
Theme (s): Decora Lolita/Decora Kei
Simple/Semi Clutter: Clutter
Budget: None but don't use any items that cost over one million five hundred thousand
Random fact about you: I love Big Time Rush... yeah IDK
Comments: Have fun with it
Tips: I'm broke so all I can offer is a small tip

User Image

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
JizzSoda
Colored_Markerz
JizzSoda
one is PERFECT! thank you so much its exactly what im looking for! <3
for two i like it better, but the bunny and the umbrella dont layer properly. maybe a different animal than the bunny?
and im not sure how i feel about the white thing on her waist and her shoes :/
for three its better but i took out some of the items i didnt like and added a few things. also maybe if there was a bit more random stuff instead of just clothes? (:

wonderful! and aww, really? i checked the layering and i was sure it did...but okie, i tried agains for you x3
2a-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.2b-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(except the porridge hat layers over the meido.)
3-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(and everything on this one should layer properly c: )
hope you like them!!

i like the 1st version of number two, thanks!
and for three i liked the other one better. i'd prefer if you left all the items on it and just added to that?

Interesting Friend

User Image

hell ya 1716

Xx asiandoll xX

Username: -Darkness-Hyper-Deaf-
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Inventory link or N/A: N/A
Base: Female #4
Eye color: Brown or black
Hair color: Any hair that match the outfit
Must-have colours: White, black, blue, red, and gold but all colors are welcome ^_^
Avoid these colours: Too much pink
Must include these items: Fragrant heartbeat
Do not use these items: Fairy things
Theme (s): Cute, fun, girly, and colorful.
Simple/Semi Clutter: Simple
Budget: Under 1.6 million
Random fact about you: I eat a lot of lowfat ice cream
Comments: Thank you! ^_^
Tips: 10k if I LOVE it

User Image

Shameless Shopper

la petite nymphe

It's a good start. c:
I don't like the eyes or mouth. Hm. Can you try to give it more of an antique or Victorian look? I just feel like it's a bit plain.
Edit: I strongly prefer the first concept, btw. The second isn't really my style.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What do you like/dislikeabout these?

Quotable Reveler

Puudi

here ya go c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff