Colored_Markerz

Untimely Resurrection

Username: SmartieAddiction
Did you read the rules? Proof heart :
Inventory link :
Base: the first one
Eye color/Style: Whatever looks pretty and goes
Hair color/Long or Short: use Ritzy Dame hair please
Must-have colours: Whatever color matches the ribbon on the picnic sun hat (red, white, light blue or yellow) other colors is really whatever other colors that go well
Avoid these colours: alot of black and dark colors
Must-have items: Beloved Velveteen (the one with the bag) Ritzy Dame (hair) a Picnic Sun Hat (eaither red, white,blue or yellow)
Avoid these items: closed eye items, slippers and makeup. Blush is ok but no eyeshadow eyes
Theme (s): Cute little girl with her bunny that she loves to death & takes everywere. Spring time. Cutie, innocent.
Simple/Semi Clutter: Simple, but not solid color simple. I like patterns and designs on my items
Budget : No item added that is not in my inventory that is over 600k, The limit itself is 3mil taking out all items I already have. I have all the items I am asking you to use.
Random fact about you: I got Jingle and Bell the husky pups for Christmas and they are just too cute! I love and still sleep with my stuffed animals.
Comments: The bag has pink on it and nothing else has to pink, but it can be if you find something pretty. Umm I'd kindof like a leg/foot mod but if not thats good too. Any other questions pm me or quote.
Tips: yeah ill give a tip when it's done

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
SmartieAddiction
good news: i really like your theme and i FINALLY got my laptop back so i will be able to do your order! Bad news: im in class on my phone right now ad i wont be able to get back to my room until tonight :c
But as soon as i can i will start your order!! :3

Shy Cutie-Pie

Colored_Markerz
SmartieAddiction
good news: i really like your theme and i FINALLY got my laptop back so i will be able to do your order! Bad news: im in class on my phone right now ad i wont be able to get back to my room until tonight :c
But as soon as i can i will start your order!! :3
That is perfectly fine. Iv tryed tektek on phone and it stinks. But I'm so happy thank you I cants wait to see how it turns out.

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
SmartieAddiction
biggrin yay! <3 lol i already have an idea of what might do c:
Katie is a neko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Opinion? And sorry its so late sweatdrop

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
Bittersweet Kitty

Opinion Madam? I really enjoyed making this one.
yum_strawberry So tell me what'd you like for me to change. yum_strawberry

Fashionable Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Untimely Resurrection
Katie is a neko

Hmmm change the boots?
Katie is a neko
Untimely Resurrection
Katie is a neko

Hmmm change the boots?

Hmmmm c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kinda forgot to put the blush on the first two cx

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
SmartieAddiction

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I tried all of them ._. lol <3

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
User Image

Untimely Resurrection

Tulja

Username: Colored_Markerz
Did you read the rules? Proof: heart
Inventory link or N/A: N/A
Base: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eye color/Style: Anything that looks good. I really like when the eyes stand out! You may use shop eyes, as long as they're the "Chuu" style (any color)
Hair color/Long or Short: What's on the base
Must-have colours: Colors that match the base. (dark blue, navy, silver, etc.)
Avoid these colours: Black, pink, red, yellow, green, purple, basically anything that doesnt match the base.
Must-have items: What's on the base (though you may remove the Zodiacal if you'd like)
Avoid these items: Glasses, backgrounds, pets, anything that fully covers the arms
Theme (s): There is no THEME, but I guess i want an "enchanter" type of person? lol idk if that helps.
Simple/Semi Clutter: semi.
Budget : 30m; exclude sheer glittering stockings
Random fact about you: Raichu is my favorite pokemon, and my boyfriend got me my first plushie of him for Valentines day, which also happened to be our second anniversary <3
Comments: If you have questions, just ask!
Tips: yes <3

User Image

Tricky Nymph

Shy Cutie-Pie

Colored_Markerz
SmartieAddiction

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They are cute. I like bits and pieces of all of them

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Married 100
SmartieAddiction
Colored_Markerz
SmartieAddiction

They are cute. I like bits and pieces of all of them
haha is there anything you'd like me to fix, change, or add?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff