Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
Tulja

I think anyone that deals with this *waves an arm over myself* should be payed. xD I am picky and annoying and wierd. I can be really rude sometimes without meaning to at all.

Its one thing to be talking to someone, like we are talking to eachother here, but its another to be telling someone "I dont like this, keep that, go put on something else for that, this is ugly, I want more of this," blah blah blah. People that deal with that need to be payed. xD

sorry to randomly butt in but i agree with that xD when i make an avatar and i have to change it 900 times i get annoyed sometimes, but also when i have people make avatars for me i have them change it a lot most of the time. so i usually tip based on how i like the avatar and how much i make them change it cus i know how that feels haha

Colored_Markerz's Husbando

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Colored_Markerz

sorry to randomly butt in but i agree with that xD when i make an avatar and i have to change it 900 times i get annoyed sometimes, but also when i have people make avatars for me i have them change it a lot most of the time. so i usually tip based on how i like the avatar and how much i make them change it cus i know how that feels haha

I edit my avatars a lot, what I really cant stand is that tektek isnt as updated as gaia. I keep seeing things on gaia, like long white hair, long blue hair, or a long red braid, I want to know the name of it/make an outfit for the item, but I cant find it on tektek! gonk The item will have been out for a couple weeks but it still wont be there on tektek.

I have my own little tektek corner, 3 different past-usernames that I save all of my outfits under. OH I think the thing I really dont like about tektek is that I cannot delete outfits! I keep wanting to be able to log into tektek with my gaia username and pass, delete some outfits, make new ones, I really want to be able to save a half-finished avatar, go back later, and finish it. Without saving a 2nd avatar. tektek needs to have accounts D; that way I can delete my outfits without worrying about other people deleting my outfits.

I went reaaalllyyy off-topic xD but yeah, how much a person tips really depends on the quality of the avatar and how many changes and such had to be made.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
Tulja
Colored_Markerz

I edit my avatars a lot, what I really cant stand is that tektek isnt as updated as gaia. I keep seeing things on gaia, like long white hair, long blue hair, or a long red braid, I want to know the name of it/make an outfit for the item, but I cant find it on tektek! gonk The item will have been out for a couple weeks but it still wont be there on tektek.

I have my own little tektek corner, 3 different past-usernames that I save all of my outfits under. OH I think the thing I really dont like about tektek is that I cannot delete outfits! I keep wanting to be able to log into tektek with my gaia username and pass, delete some outfits, make new ones, I really want to be able to save a half-finished avatar, go back later, and finish it. Without saving a 2nd avatar. tektek needs to have accounts D; that way I can delete my outfits without worrying about other people deleting my outfits.

I went reaaalllyyy off-topic xD but yeah, how much a person tips really depends on the quality of the avatar and how many changes and such had to be made.

omg i totally agree with all of this! <3 i save all my tekteks under my old username and then it's really annoying that i have a bunch that i've made halfway or that are just all the gold shop items I want or all the MCs that I want, etc!
and i get so annoyed because an item i really like will come out and I cant even make a tektek of it for like 2 months!!!

Shy Spirit

User Image

A Summer Hailstorm

Username: Punked 0ut
Did you read the rules? Proof: heart
Inventory link or N/A: N/A
Base: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eye color/Style: The ones on the base.
Hair color/Long or Short: The hair on the base.
Must-have colours: Which ever looks good to you.
Avoid these colours: I like em all.
Must-have items: The items that are already on the base.
Avoid these items: N/A
Theme (s): Cutesy
Simple/Semi Clutter: Simple with a little clutter.
Budget : 1 mil, exclude the eyes and blush that are on the base but do include the hair.
Random fact about you: I'm obsessed with penguins!
Comments: I love leg mods & layers! I own Keiko's Cake, Raven Noir, Sweet Lunarian, Opalescent Rainbow, S-Pop Club: Rayna(If you use any of these please do exclude from the price).
Tips: Yesums!

User Image

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Colored_Markerz] omg i totally agree with all of this! <3 i save all my tekteks under my old username and then it's really annoying that i have a bunch that i've made halfway or that are just all the gold shop items I want or all the MCs that I want, etc!
and i get so annoyed because an item i really like will come out and I cant even make a tektek of it for like 2 mont
nn76oqxt:0="Colored_Markerz] omg i totally agree with all of this! <3 i save all my tekteks under my old username and then it's really annoying that i have a bunch that i've made halfway or that are just all the gold shop items I want or all the MCs that I want, etc!
and i get so annoyed because an item i really like will come out and I cant even make a tektek of it for like 2 months!!!

Lol I have 3 old usernames, XsandymdX that I first started gaia with, that where I save all the half-finished outfits that I want to finish later, but dont want them cluttering up my actual save area. Then I have a username for the outfits *I* make and eventually want, and then a different username for the outfits ive seen on other peoples characters that I really liked and didnt want to forget.

Now I have this new username for this most recent account, Tulja, and I dont even really know what to save under it. I guess every time I make an outfit that I really like ill just save it under my current username. Its so annoying that I cant delete the half-finished outfits from XsandymdX. There are also some outfits under the username of the outfits *I* made that use like the same hair/shoes/top/ect but like 1 has a bunch of accessories and 1 has a bunch of pets, but they are pretty much just the same avatar.

OUGH I keep seeing this really long blue hair on a few characters, every character ive seen it on has their outfit items hidden though! When I ask I just never get a reply -gasp-! I pride myself in knowing the names of pretty much every item/what all the options are. But this blue hair is like *omg I love you let me huggle youuuuu Q_Q* but I cant find the name from people and tektek doesnt have it up yet. T^T

I think the owner of tektek.org (Tekton) needs more staff. More people to help post item up. He is slow. > sad

13,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Colored_Markerz
Staring_At_The_Night_Sky

No worries ^.^

I may make some changed, but I do like it ^^ Thanks

Shameless Shopper

Tamichan

Hi! Sorry, Mint Blush hasn't been on in a while sad
My apologies if you don't get a reply!

Shameless Shopper

Tulja

Yeah! The hair is so majestic! LOL, too bad we cant comb the hair, haha!!

Nah, I think you're a character smile ! And its great that you can make your sister laugh when she's feeling down!

Shameless Shopper

~Emo_Cottonball~

Hm, I'm not quite feeling it sweatdrop

Shameless Shopper

Engi3Piece
Aureaule
Engi3Piece

The legs are a bit bare, but add black! I wanted an avatar with black~

Its not quite what i'm looking for but thakn you!

Shameless Shopper

Colored_Markerz

Hm... I'm not sure, actually. Can you make it cute? I really love thatabout your avatar whee

Chisari's Partner

Aureaule
Wow, I some how missed the large red "unavailable" D:
Thanks for letting me know! You don't mind if I repost my order?

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Aureaule
Tulja

Yeah! The hair is so majestic! LOL, too bad we cant comb the hair, haha!!

Nah, I think you're a character smile ! And its great that you can make your sister laugh when she's feeling down!

-spikes your hair with a lot of hair jell and a couple combs- mwahahahahahha

*pfft* I can make anyone laugh. I have a hilarious face.
LOOK AT MY CAT:

=
User Image

I love him so much its hilarious. No its not. But I can call it hilarious. Because I say so.

Shameless Shopper

Tamichan

Of course not! And sometimes I miss it too >__<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out