MonsterBugg16
User Image
kova_bwoon

Sergeant Bubble

Username: MonsterBugg16
Did you read the rules? Proof: heart
Inventory link or N/A: N/A
Base:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eye color/Style: Blue
Hair color/Long or Short: Brown
Must-have colours:
Avoid these colours: Pink, Purple and Some Shades of Green
Must-have items: N/A
Avoid these items: N/A
Theme (s): Modern or Fantasy (I Love Both!)
Simple/Semi Clutter: Simple but Some Clutter is Tolerable
Budget : N/A
Random fact about you: I'm 16 and Still Collect Pokemon! <3
Comments: If you think a different hair is suitable go ahead and take the one on the base off! <3

Also, I'd like to see him without muscle. I don't want him to wear femine clothing, but I don't want him to have lots of muscle either. : P

(And hopefully I'm doing this right...)

Tips: Of Course! <3

User Image

Here are your set of avatars for the first order:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hope you like them :3

Lonely Fatcat

So, I really love the devil and I hate doing this to you, but I had the idea of seeing them both as angels...? I'm am so sorry I'm being so picky! D: I'll definitely give you a good tip if you go through with all of this!

I really like feathered wings so maybe you could give him feathered wings? Maybe Puriel's Wings?

As for the second, I love how he's coming along! But I don't like the pants, shoes or jacket. Maybe you could find a leg mod and something on the torso that goes along with everything else? And in addition to that, if I could also see a version of him shirtless, with some muscle that would be awesome! <3

Again, I'm so sorry I'm being picky! D: I hate it when I get like this, trust me... :/

And I also really like that devil one, so I'll tip you for that one. Does 250,000 sound fair?

Sergeant Bubble

My favorites are the second one and the last one. For the second one, I'm not a fan of the earphones or the vest. I'd still like to see a little something on the head so it's not so bare though. As for the second, I really like the Micheal's Wings recolors... Except for this one... D: Maybe you could find another one and base the outfit/look off of that one? (Tip: I'd really like to see some lighter colors on him. ^.^ )

kova_bwoon

Tricky Nymph

MonsterBugg16

It's alright to be picky. emotion_yatta As for the tip, anything you feel the work deserves is fine.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Fatcat

For the Black/White Angel with the Shirt On - I don't really like the leg mod or the shirt. You could try to use the leg mod 'Hard Candy Rocker'? I really love that item... sadly I haven't been able to afford it. :/ But try that. Same goes with the one without a shirt. Try 'Hard Candy Rocker' and maybe add some muscle to him? Like with 'Shadowlegend' or 'Sweet Retreat'? Oh and I really liked the gloves you had on him before. Those were really nice, so maybe you could stick them back on him?

For the bluish one - I'd like his face to be a little more innocent looking. I love the smile, but maybe some more innocent looking eyes. And I'm not a fan of this leg mod and the shirt because It doesn't make his arms and hands look any non muscular than they were. If it's easier for you, go ahead and try white wings on him. biggrin I know there's a lot more white items than there are light blue.

Other than that, they're coming along great! biggrin And also, I sent the tip for that devil avi. ^.^

Sergeant Bubble

Kawaii Punk

17,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
kova_bwoon

Username: 8bitDerby
Inventory link or N/A: N/A
Base: female tone f
Eye color/Style: Any
Hair color/Long or Short: Short
Must-have colours: Black, white, red, maybe some plaid if you can find it.
Avoid these colours: pink
Must-have items: None
Avoid these items: None
Theme (s): 90's punk, 90's grunge
Simple/Semi Clutter: Simple
Budget : 500-600 mil
Random fact about you: I'm genderfluid!
Comments: emotion_brofist
Tips: Think of the theme as being something a fan of bands like Green Day and stuff would wear.

User Image

Tulja's Waifu

Nuclear Gekko

21,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
8bitDerby
please re-read the rules and edit your post! c:
*hint, you can only quote three people*
also, I am currently unavaiable

Kawaii Punk

17,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Colored_Markerz
8bitDerby
Ah, ok, I get it! Sorry, bit of confusion there! Should be all fixed! sweatdrop
MonsterBugg16

Thank you so much for the tip. emotion_bigheart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tricky Nymph

Friendly Bear

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MonsterBugg16

What do you think about these:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Shopper

Dangerous Genius

User Image
coffed

~Emo_Cottonball~

Sassy Cobra

Username: Freckled Sky
Inventory link or N/A: link
Base: FEMALE
Eye color/Style: any
Hair color/Long or Short: any
Must-have colours: any
Avoid these colours: avoid standard color combos (example: red/black), get unique if you can!
Must-have items: Try to use my more expensive items whenever you can smile
Avoid these items:
Theme (s): fantasy/sophisticated/queen
Simple/Semi Clutter: either, i like clutter though
Budget :8.3 mil
Random fact about you: i have one ear IRL!
Comments: i like 2-3 color combos
Tips: wink

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out