Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yolie-hime
Crunchy Flesh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

its cute ^^ i just dont like the hair or the glasses

how's this? 4laugh
So here is the evolution of my first outfit. I already know the first two aren't to your taste I just want to put them up with my finale version of the outfit just to show how it's progressed smile

First: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Then: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Finally: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(I will not be offended if any of you think you can improve on this outfit and start where I left off).

I'm gonna guess that my last version of the outfit isn't exactly what you are looking for. I would love to edit it until it's perfect but my brain is starting to get cramps working on this outfit. So instead I'm just going to create a completely new outfit whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pay no attention to the outfit (that's just filler so I don't have a nude Avi) Would this hair be acceptable to build an outfit around or should I consider something else. I like complementary colors (blue/orange, red/green, purple/yellow) but I'm not sure if this is something you can see yourself in.

Had fun with the colors on this one. Feedback please?

39,340 Points
  • Small Blind 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Deal Me In 50
let me know what you think
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Sex Symbol

Yolie-hime

()*: I grow wings & I can fly,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 5. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 6.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 9. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 10. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feedback would be appreciated ^ u^ Thank you :3User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I dance on the clouds up high :* ()

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

almostafallenangel
So here is the evolution of my first outfit. I already know the first two aren't to your taste I just want to put them up with my finale version of the outfit just to show how it's progressed smile

First: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Then: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Finally: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(I will not be offended if any of you think you can improve on this outfit and start where I left off).

I'm gonna guess that my last version of the outfit isn't exactly what you are looking for. I would love to edit it until it's perfect but my brain is starting to get cramps working on this outfit. So instead I'm just going to create a completely new outfit whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pay no attention to the outfit (that's just filler so I don't have a nude Avi) Would this hair be acceptable to build an outfit around or should I consider something else. I like complementary colors (blue/orange, red/green, purple/yellow) but I'm not sure if this is something you can see yourself in.

the last one is a little bit better, but im still not liking the hair. the rest is better but its still a little too plain

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

shipwrecht

Had fun with the colors on this one. Feedback please?

the colors are nice. the style though is not really something im looking for

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

wora3000
let me know what you think
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the colors are nice fitting, but the style isnt what im looking for
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'm not sure how to be less plain without being cluttered but I gave it a try. Unfortunetly I was done messing around with my first creation so I just started a new one. The color scheme is purple, yellow, and baby blue. I don't remember if you said anything about yellow; so if this is a color you don't like, or the color scheme is too bold, I appologize :-/ (Light Blue Serafuku Bow layers on top of Fallen Wish)

Shy Cutie-Pie

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
What do you think?

Shy Spirit

Feedback, please~ ^^

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

Caretta Marie
Yolie-hime

()*: I grow wings & I can fly,

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

4. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 5. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 6.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 8. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 9. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 10. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feedback would be appreciated ^ u^ Thank you :3User Image

I dance on the clouds up high :* ()

i like the last four. but they look a little too cluttered

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

almostafallenangel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'm not sure how to be less plain without being cluttered but I gave it a try. Unfortunetly I was done messing around with my first creation so I just started a new one. The color scheme is purple, yellow, and baby blue. I don't remember if you said anything about yellow; so if this is a color you don't like, or the color scheme is too bold, I appologize :-/ (Light Blue Serafuku Bow layers on top of Fallen Wish)

the color combo is cute but the avi still isnt my style

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces