Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not even gold and silver can

Okay so I made a bunch of avi's and i dk if i shoud change mine or choose one of them if you help you will get a rewards from 100k too 10mil depending on how helpfull.

Aside from that i am holding a tektek contest winner gets 5mil automatically there are requirements though:

in order to choose you must vote :3

http://oi58.tinypic.com/o8caie.jpg

Have fun MF's smile

break the two of us...

Friendly Conversationalist

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
I like the one in red but you should consider changing the choose and taking off the halo.

The first one that's fully black look good but to sparkly and the shoes don't match into the ninja theme its got going.

The one you are wearing does look good. smile
Haruka-nee
I like the one in red but you should consider changing the choose and taking off the halo.

The first one that's fully black look good but to sparkly and the shoes don't match into the ninja theme its got going.

so over all which wld u say is best?

break the two of us...

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Bruh Im Ruthless
Haruka-nee

break the two of us...

hm.. I guess the one in full black and the red one. Those were the best for me
Haruka-nee
Bruh Im Ruthless
Haruka-nee

break the two of us...

break the two of us...

red or black surprised

Kawaii Lunatic

Bruh Im Ruthless

1st: I absolutely love those blue wings!!! But, the marionette shirt, cargo shorts, and hair don't match at all. So, I'd say change the entire outfit on that one :/ (Maybe to a black and white, or a black and the blue in the wings)
2nd: For this one, I would suggest taking off the black bow behind your head, the red earphones or earmuffs or whatever that thing is and maybe changing the jeans into a black pair.
3rd: I think you should add a bit more gold into this one because of the halo, and the shirt looks a tad bit off to me
4th: I LOVE this one!(: But the only thing I'd change is the jeans. They don't really go with the outfit. And I'd add a touch more of pink somewhere around the torso/legs. Maybe like a belt? But, that might make it look a little feminine. Idk.
5th: I hate those wings with that outfit. If you want to keep the wings, change the green in the outfit. If not, then just get rid of 'em. Also, the shirt doesn't match that well. And maybe add a little more yellow since you have yellow on the head.
6th: I also love these wings!!! But just like the first one, the outfit doesn't really mesh well. Maybe do a black and white, or a black and the purple in the wings like the first one.
7th/Current: I really like those gloves :3 But, I think it would look best with maybe a black or silver chain instead of gold

ANYWAYS!!

Without any changes made, I like your current one the best. With changes made, it would be between the 1st, 4th, and the 6th ones(:
I Am So Blyssfull
Bruh Im Ruthless

1st: I absolutely love those blue wings!!! But, the marionette shirt, cargo shorts, and hair don't match at all. So, I'd say change the entire outfit on that one :/ (Maybe to a black and white, or a black and the blue in the wings)
2nd: For this one, I would suggest taking off the black bow behind your head, the red earphones or earmuffs or whatever that thing is and maybe changing the jeans into a black pair.
3rd: I think you should add a bit more gold into this one because of the halo, and the shirt looks a tad bit off to me
4th: I LOVE this one!(: But the only thing I'd change is the jeans. They don't really go with the outfit. And I'd add a touch more of pink somewhere around the torso/legs. Maybe like a belt? But, that might make it look a little feminine. Idk.
5th: I hate those wings with that outfit. If you want to keep the wings, change the green in the outfit. If not, then just get rid of 'em. Also, the shirt doesn't match that well. And maybe add a little more yellow since you have yellow on the head.
6th: I also love these wings!!! But just like the first one, the outfit doesn't really mesh well. Maybe do a black and white, or a black and the purple in the wings like the first one.
7th/Current: I really like those gloves :3 But, I think it would look best with maybe a black or silver chain instead of gold

ANYWAYS!!

Without any changes made, I like your current one the best. With changes made, it would be between the 1st, 4th, and the 6th ones(:

Thankyou that was pretty helpful send a labeled trade while i contemplte how much you deserve wink

break the two of us...

7,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Bruh Im Ruthless
Haruka-nee
Bruh Im Ruthless
Haruka-nee

break the two of us...

break the two of us...

red or black surprised

black biggrin

Kawaii Lunatic

Bruh Im Ruthless
I Am So Blyssfull
Bruh Im Ruthless

ANYWAYS!!

Thankyou that was pretty helpful send a labeled trade while i contemplte how much you deserve wink

break the two of us...

No problem(:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas