Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Lunatic

kward_1414
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just some random ones real quick smile

Oooh, I love a combination of these. So.
Take the third one.
Remove the cape.
Add the Compass of Seidh sash from the first one.
Add the scarf from the fourth one.
And maybe a simple headpiece. I might like the horns then, they just look kinda weird to me in the first two. Or maybe the item elemental wings?

Aged Lunatic

I just decided, this contest will end April 25th.
Also... try your hand at the "Rich Gaian" category! Only one avatar is in the running for this category!

Aged Lunatic

Immishsu

Take the third one.
Remove the cape.
And maybe a simple headpiece. I might like the horns then, they just look kinda weird to me in the first two. Or maybe the item elemental wings?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I made the changes you suggested and then I played around with it a little more smile

Aged Lunatic

kward_1414
Immishsu

Take the third one.
Remove the cape.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I made the changes you suggested and then I played around with it a little more smile

OOoh. I like that other scarf. I think this is something I'm gonna hafta play wiff myself. Intriguing. Nice job. What category are you entering under?

Aged Lunatic

Aged Lunatic

Immishsu
<3

I am pretty sure this one can go under Rich smile

Shameless Fatcat

18,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Rich Gaian
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This one would have to be under the Skys the limit because I went 18m over crying

Aged Lunatic

kward_1414
Immishsu
<3

I am pretty sure this one can go under Rich smile

Nope, Rich ends at 500 mil. I put them under Sky.

Aged Lunatic

RAwr-i_Sparkle
Rich Gaian
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This one would have to be under the Skys the limit because I went 18m over crying

OOooh. Add the flower from the sky one to the first one and the hearts from the second as well?

Hygienic Conventioneer

I'm tryin mah best here Q.Q
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Fatcat

18,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Immishsu
RAwr-i_Sparkle
Rich Gaian

OOooh. Add the flower from the sky one to the first one and the hearts from the second as well?

The one has 2 flowers and I thought it looked a little excessive, so I took the other flower off.

Aged Lunatic

ilmusic
I'm tryin mah best here Q.Q
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooh, I do like those. Nice job.

Aged Lunatic

RAwr-i_Sparkle

The one has 2 flowers and I thought it looked a little excessive, so I took the other flower off.

Yah, good call. :3 Nicely done.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces