7,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
AdorkableChic
Some of these, I had no idea where I was going with them
sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
But, enjoy anyways~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The last is by far my personal favorite~!
That, or the veiled culprit!

i love a lot of these, but the outlines kind of take away the beauty of them, why does that happen again?

Ruthless Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
I Smack Hobos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alright I added a few options for the royal cloak avatar, I changed the face and added some more clutter to the red and black avi. Plus I took off some of the clutter on the black and orange one. Hope they are more to what you are looking for with them. ^__^

the fourth & fifth ones are lovely heart

Ruthless Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
I Smack Hobos
lazarisee
do you guys genuinely enjoy my contests? honest question
Of course I do. I enjoy tekteking and getting to learn new ways to tektek.
Plus I love seeing all the different ways that people can take one item and all have different ideas for it.
You are very active which makes the contest very fun and you always give great advice when fixing up an tektek. I love each contest I enter with you and if I don't enter it I at least come check the thread to look at all the entries.

that's my favorite part; seeing an item transformed into a million different things heart

Ruthless Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
I Smack Hobos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here are a few more.
I'll do more later for now I'm heading to bed. ^__^

really liking all of these heart

Oro's Rizzler

Bashful Faun

lazarisee
I Smack Hobos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alright I added a few options for the royal cloak avatar, I changed the face and added some more clutter to the red and black avi. Plus I took off some of the clutter on the black and orange one. Hope they are more to what you are looking for with them. ^__^

the fourth & fifth ones are lovely heart
Glad you like them! ^__^

Oro's Rizzler

Bashful Faun

lazarisee
I Smack Hobos
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here are a few more.
I'll do more later for now I'm heading to bed. ^__^

really liking all of these heart
Yay I did too ^__^

Oro's Rizzler

Bashful Faun

lazarisee
I Smack Hobos
lazarisee
do you guys genuinely enjoy my contests? honest question
Of course I do. I enjoy tekteking and getting to learn new ways to tektek.
Plus I love seeing all the different ways that people can take one item and all have different ideas for it.
You are very active which makes the contest very fun and you always give great advice when fixing up an tektek. I love each contest I enter with you and if I don't enter it I at least come check the thread to look at all the entries.

that's my favorite part; seeing an item transformed into a million different things heart
That is the best part about it. So many different ideas appearing at once. Everyone is different and you can really see that in the different tekteks.

Bashful Genius

lazarisee
AdorkableChic
Some of these, I had no idea where I was going with them
sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
But, enjoy anyways~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The last is by far my personal favorite~!
That, or the veiled culprit!

i love a lot of these, but the outlines kind of take away the beauty of them, why does that happen again?

I don't know....
TekTek just puts them there....
for the ones you really like, on other computers when you hide, and then unhide the makeup, it goes away.....
I'm yet to figure it out

Hilarious Gekko

15,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think these are the last two I'm going to make, can't do anything with the remaining item ;A; I was so into making these two that I even created stories for them!
also, it's so fun playing with body mods~

Sinbbus's Wife

Sparkling Fairy

42,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I've got 3 more
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As always feedback is appreciated.

Bleach1114 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 1, 6, 8, 9, 9, 1, 6, 10, 4 Total: 55 (10-100)

Cat

18,500 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lonely Elder

lazarisee

~ can I switch that into any of these two please? sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
Tommy Ary
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think these are the last two I'm going to make, can't do anything with the remaining item ;A; I was so into making these two that I even created stories for them!
also, it's so fun playing with body mods~

i like these c: thankyou ~

Ruthless Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
Banditkitty85
I've got 3 more
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As always feedback is appreciated.

i like the last one, i love the colors yum_puddi

Ruthless Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Market Browser 100
Bleach1114
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i like the second one. the other ones are don't match very well. but the second one is great~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff