Welcome to Gaia! ::

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hey there tektekers!

I'm looking for a Halloween costume for my avatar, except I don't know what to go as. Well, I figured I'd let someone give it a go at a chance to win some prizes of art work! After all, if I'm going to get this Halloween costume by Halloween/octoberish I'm going to have to save up gold no?

There are a few things I really don't want.

- One it can't be anything really cutesy, it's Halloween
- There is no price limit, but remember I have a month and a half to get the gold up.
- Nothing that's cosplay-ish (ie. no characters from animes)
- I want it somewhat creepy, creative, and or sexy.
- Colors I like : Orange & Black combinations or Red, Black & Gold combinations.
Edit: Some other colors White, Silver, Purple
- Since it's supposed to be a costume, I want it to include items my avvie always wears all the time. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here is what you can win:

3 Categories! Sexiest, Creepiest, Most Creative. One winner from each category.

To the sexiest, creepiest, and the most creative wins: Half body full colored art. 3 Winners
To the outfit I choose(which may or may be one of the other winners): Full body colored art. 1 Winner.

After my outfit has been selected, I will draw art commemorating my outfit for this Halloween.

Some items I have that people used. Zodiacal, Ribbon Luv Sleeves, Audrey's Black Strap Ankle Heels, Vampire Bat Swarm, Vampire Fangs (RAWR), Saint Ciel: Eros, Devil Imp Plushie, Mod Concentric, Moira's Studded Collar, Sweet Charming Blush, Custom Cut

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Submitted Avvies:

Erulastiel01 - Brings me this.
Props given I have two of the items already, aside from the required items.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You Fudging Whoree > Oh My Pantaloons
1rst one Something I received, Not for contest. The others contest. Nice, though little pricey for the first few, some are a bit cheaper.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Celibalra - Brings me this.
Great work done, but likely hood of achieving this avvie is low.
Nights_Darkness -Brings me these.
A lot of these are very pricey, but props on giving me many options
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AerieBelle- Brings me this
Interesting take, definitely creepy. Some of these things I have, so drops the price down a little
KurayamiYoshido - Brings me this
Great job! Used some really nice items I already had! Made this avvie under 500k out of my pocket!Higher end on the last one.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dj SRK- Brings me this.
Very nice, but mostly made out of a set.... also price wise unlikely to achieve.
One_Minor_Miscalculation - Brings me this
Nice, and affordable.
Jage Swan- Bring me this
CREATIVE AND CREEPY AS HELL Downside EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LadyPinkMe- Brings me this
Nice, but way to expensive. No way in heck I could get that much gold in such a short amount of time.The last new are more inexpensive.
Regine Masilang - Brings me these
Great price, and very creepy!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Avatars that fit the Categories Winners NOT DECIDED! I used my best judgement on these if you want these moved to a different section please inform me.

Sexiest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. O 2.5 millUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. O 5.5 milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 1.3 milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 3 mil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 3.5 mil User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 1.5 mil User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 1 milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 500k
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 0 gold! Last item donated on that!

Creepiest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.O 1.5 milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.U 3 milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 3 mil User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. O 1.5 mil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. O 600kUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 5 milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 1 milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 1 mil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 7 milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. O 9 milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. O 13.5 milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 1.5 mil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. O1.5 milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 1.5 mil

Most Creative

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 500kUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.U 500k User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. O 500k User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 1.5 mil User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 200kUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.O 2milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 2.5 mil User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. O 1 mil User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. U 12 milUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.U 1.5 mil

Timid Lunatic

Ppl r lazieh :/

Friendly Conversationalist

7,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
kiyasama
Total Value: 2,926,788 Gold
After Exclusions: 1,203,455 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Ravenwood Manor
Summer Bride
Ribbon Luv Sleeves Black
Night Stalker
My Sweet Murder
Black Sequined Devil Mask
Zodiacal 4th Gen.
Chocolate Brown Puppy Cosplay
Bad Moon

Here's my attempt. If there's something you like/dislike about it let me know and I can fix it. I just wanted to submit this and see if you liked where this was going..?

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Erulastiel01

Sexy killer :3

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Generous Bookworm

13,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Good luck darling. (:

Business Genius

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
xXx-Ms_Murder-xXx

thank you

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Yagnika-s

I appreciate the bump, but please don't advertise in my thread it's rude.

Tipsy Ladykiller

14,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kiyasama

Here is my go at it, hope you like it.

Total Value: 6,192,457 Gold
After Exclusions: 5,867,457 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Sinuous Ink
Enchantress's Shade
SDPlus #339 Hex the Spider Spirit
Black Medical Mask
Sinuous Ink
Shadow Huntress
Chocolate Brown Puppy Cosplay
Bad Moon

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Celibalra

Thank you for your application!

JageSwan's Wife

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
:3 Alright, let's get some more coming in!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff