Welcome to Gaia! ::

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Hello. biggrin I am wondering if theres any way someone could possibly help me make a fairy Yui avvie? I am terrible at making these. I think the hair and the eyes that I have on now are alright, but the rest are different.

I hope you dont mind if maybe you could help me for free, I'm so broke after buying this all trying to get a Yui avvie. But Im trying to save up for everything that I will need. 0: I will be very thankful if you can help me. There are some other things I can do to. I can try my best to draw you, though be warned I havent drawn in a while so its gonna be bad, or make you some art. c: You'll find some Here.

Here is the reference pic:

User Image

Striking Hunter

Pixie Yui
Hello. biggrin I am wondering if theres any way someone could possibly help me make a fairy Yui avvie? I am terrible at making these. I think the hair and the eyes that I have on now are alright, but the rest are different.

I hope you dont mind if maybe you could help me for free, I'm so broke after buying this all trying to get a Yui avvie. But Im trying to save up for everything that I will need. 0: I will be very thankful if you can help me. There are some other things I can do to. I can try my best to draw you, though be warned I havent drawn in a while so its gonna be bad, or make you some art. c: You'll find some Here.

Here is the reference pic:

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is what I can do for the moment. Interesting character! Unfortunately, Gaia's items are limited. Some of the newer stuff might be closer, but it's not on tektek yet. And of course, there's no guarantee, anyway.

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
NoethiaSylvari

Ah it looks so cute and perfect! [: Thank you so muchhh hon. heart
I think its great how it is now. ^ . ^
Thought I'd give ya mine.

AshIsALoser's Fangirl

Lonely Pup

Using your current face and hair:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
Katnip Everbeans

OMG. I LOVE IT . heart Not too bad in price and its sooo cute. ^ . ^ Thank you so so soooo much hon!! heart Your amazing. (:

AiiHoshi

AWW HON. Its amazing!! ;DDD Thank you sooo much for creating this wonderful avvie!! ^ . ^ I love it ;DDD

Fashionable Doll

14,275 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hello milady,

There, a little cutie avi from the character you want to cosplay. smile

But, i agree with the first avi, the magical matchmaker dress is better for this cosplay, you can always mix up few items from all those proposition.
after all, we only give you some inspiration to make your own cosplay. :3

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
His weakness

AWW. OMG THIS IS SOOOO CUTE. OMG. //mouthwideopen I would have sooo loved to add those bangs. Why do little tiny puny bangs cost 30m? gonk
Very expensive but sooo cute. ^ . ^ I think I will add on some of those that I can afford. (: Thank you sooo much hon! ^ . ^ I cant thank you enough. <3

Edit: True but its also way out of my price range. x3 Yeah thats what I planned to do. (:
Yes and I appreciate all the help so much. <3 True true, I will try and put the pieces together to make one. ;DDD

Fashionable Doll

14,275 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
it's up to you to add the bangs in your cosplay or not, the more economic way, is to do without the bang.

and your welcome, good luck for realize your dream avi. :3

Edit: For the hair, to replace big sister ( hair ), you have the dark Brown version estranged sister here, it'smor economic for you and it would suit more with the pink color of the avi.

Hilarious Gekko

15,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tried a bunch, but they all look horrible... anyway, you have this one on arena

Sparkling Seeker

Labilia's Kouhai

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
His weakness

True, so true. [:
Thanks so much hon. ^ . ^ You have been a huge help, thank you soooo much. <3

Ohh wow your right!! ^ . ^ Thanks for pointing that out ;D Can buy more stuff now whoot ;DD

Tommy Ary

Aw that's so cute!! [: Thanks so much hon! ~ <3 I didnt even notice one in arena x3 Thanks again hon every help is appreciated . <3

Evadne

Thanks tons!! [: She is sooo cutie!! ~ ^ . ^
It matches well I love it thank you so much <33

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out