Welcome to Gaia! ::

Urph's Waifu

Wheezing Sage

Hiya guys !!!!!!
              so , im supper bored and want to test my skills. mwuahahahahaha ! *rubs hands together*

If you do not want me to go wherever i please with the tektek please be sure you list your
              limit , color scheme , theme , dos & donts , likes & dislikes or anything else if needed

here is some tekteks i did in the past 2 days.
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Urph's Waifu

Wheezing Sage

Pick Ups gaia_diamond

Urph's Waifu

Wheezing Sage

Bump yum_puddi

Urph's Waifu

Wheezing Sage

MrssJane
              Hiya guys !!!!!!
              so , im supper bored and want to test my skills. mwuahahahahaha ! *rubs hands together*

If you do not want me to go wherever i please with the tektek please be sure you list your
              limit , color scheme , theme , dos & donts , likes & dislikes or anything else if needed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Limit: 10 Bil.

Colour scheme: Well, I like Greens/Browns/Beiges/Light Blues/Red and Black/Ice Blue and Black/Bright Green and Black etc. Not pink though please.

Theme: Cute. Not too cute though...

Do: Simple, Non Clutter, Falling Leaves, Misc
Don't: Backgrounds, Clutter

Ty!

Also, I understand how much a small invo helps but understand I don't really like most of the items so you don't have to use them.

Invo!!

Sinatin's Queen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My invo sucks. sweatdrop

Be warned.

Conservative Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
My inventory ↑

Limit: 70millions
Do: Use Marooned Lass, you can use it however, the avi I post is just a way, but you can change it, I just thought it looked nice whee I like cute (not extreme cute), I like beige, brown, 2+ colour scheme
Don't: No matching

Thank you c:

Urph's Waifu

Wheezing Sage

LampTroll
MrssJane
              Hiya guys !!!!!!

Colour scheme: Well, I like Greens/Browns/Beiges/Light Blues/Red and Black/Ice Blue and Black/Bright Green and Black etc. Not pink though please.

Ty!

Also, I understand how much a small invo helps but understand I don't really like most of the items so you don't have to use them.

Invo!!

hope you like it!!!

Urph's Waifu

Wheezing Sage

Minuo

My invo sucks. sweatdrop

Be warned.

not sure if it your style , but i tired my best with so little
MrssJane
LampTroll
MrssJane
              Hiya guys !!!!!!

Ty!

Invo!!

hope you like it!!!

Sorry, not a fan... sad

Strawberry

Here's my invo!
I like: clutter, pastels, pink, matching colours, leg/arm mods
My limit: If you're able to stay in my invo that would be awesome, but if not I have 4 bil to spare :3
Thank-you so much! yum_puddi

Excitable Adventurer

I'd love one.
emotion_kirakira
Invo.
Not picky about style, go crazy!
how about me? i dont have any dresses

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash