Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Ladykiller

User Image

Hiya! I'm Jello. I've discovered I'm pretty terribad at creating my own avatars, so I've created a
tektek contest for everyone to show me what they've got. I'm quite a picky person when it comes
to style, so this contest will be open until 1st October.

EDIT
Read the categories so you don't get auto-disqualified.

Shameless Ladykiller

User Image

FORUM

● Use proper correct grammar, punctuation and spelling. I won't slam you
      for small things, but keeping an eye on your literacy is most appreciated.

● Don't send me PM's asking for judgement on an avatar - a couple times
      in the thread is alright, but I won't be checking your 5th draft or anything.

● If you've got a problem with someone in thread, don't start a shitstorm.
      Send me a PM if you two can't sort it out yourselves in a private manner.

User Image

CONTEST

● You can apply for as many different categories or submit as many avatars as you like, no max.

● There is no gold limit. 10-70mil is good but if it's awesome enough, i'll happily quest higher.

● No buckteeth or pool items. Don't spam angelic or demonic items. Don't spam a single item.

Shameless Ladykiller

User Image

MAIN

The largest category of the contest, this covers all humanoid avatars and holds the largest
      prizes. I'm not a fan of humorous/cutesy/lolita/rainbow outfits, so I suggest you don't try that.
      I love custom hair, eyes, legs, etc. Colour schemes are pretty amazing, no monochrome in this
      section please. I'm a fan of elegance mixed with lots of badass-ery, with a healthy dollop of
      something unique - that probably doesn't help much, but I like class. Give me a steampunk
      mercenary fashionista, or a futuristic jamaican gang lord, or a piratical faerie wizard, or
      something. Ideas!

Grand Prize : 500k
      Runners up : 100k

User Image

MONSTERS

This section is for the non-humanoid avatars - I Am, or otherwise mutated humanoids. I do have
      a love for the dark and grungy - the one rule here is that you can't just have an I Am avatar, with
      no additional items attached. I'm after something totally different, with a little shock value and a
      lot of grunge attached.

Grand Prize : 100k
      Runners up : 50k

User Image

PERSONAL

Think you've gotten to know me pretty well? Do up an avatar that you think suits me best. For
      this section, you will also need to include a little anecdote explaining your reasoning. This one's
      mostly a bit of fun, but there's some interesting prizes attached.

Grand Prize : 50k
      Runners up : a sketch, varying art styles. [gallery]

Shameless Ladykiller

User Image

MAIN
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

MONSTROUS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PERSONAL
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Ladykiller

Shameless Ladykiller

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas