Welcome to Gaia! ::

bacon queen
━━━━━ hello darling

I have gimpi eyes equipped, you can play around with that. o:
    I think it looks fine opened or with the compass, closed. ' U '
    You have such a pretty inventory. . 3 .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkling Streaker

RavenAmore

KendraChu

Xx_KlutzyDancer_xX

Shia_ Dark

liythium

I don't like these, sorry. They're too random for me and don't really match. sweatdrop

Sparkling Streaker

J 0 Y Z

Hmm. It's alright. I can't really see myself wearing it though. The upper torso seems bare and I like more flow-y hair too.

Sparkling Streaker

fire_and_ice_dragoness

It's alright. I'm not sure if I like it or not, but I definitely can't see myself wearing it. I'm not a fan of the eyes and the legs/head are quite bare compared to the torso.

Sparkling Streaker

[.MintyMangoSorbet.]

Ooo the colours on the first one are very interesting. Maybe if you add some more detail to it I might stick it in favourites. Not a big fan of the second one though, the black isn't really distributed very well through the avatar.

Sparkling Streaker

Aoko Rosetta

It's a start, but a bit too simple for me. She needs more on her legs, arms and head. Also, I don't like the face.

Sparkling Streaker

-_-Kris-the-random-_-

I love your tekteks and I'm so excited you made one for me. emotion_kirakira I really like the colours, but I think the legs need some black. That's all I can fault for now, I might have more to pick at later tonight though. wink

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
or more clustered
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkling Streaker

teacap

Thank you! I tend to use a similar colour scheme when I make my avatars and I've gotten to a point where I want to throw everything out. emotion_facepalm

I'm not a fan of the heart strapped across her, and it needs something towards to legs to really make it flow. It just seems really top heavy. Can you try different, more flowy hair too please?

Sparkling Streaker

chewylove

I don't like these, sorry. sweatdrop

Receiver

Sparkling Streaker

t r i i t e a r

Has potential, I don't like the head, leg tattoos or the heart bag.

Sparkling Streaker

Sparkling Streaker

Sparkling Streaker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out