Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

hi guys!
      i want your guys' expertise as to helping me design a new tektek (because while i'd like to think i'm decent at making other people's, i'm horrible at making my own)
      there'll be a 1 billion gold prize at stake for the one. it kind of seems like a cop out for not having to pay out for my winners, but i'm terribly picky. and because i am, i'll heap a ton of good feedback on you for where you can improve.

so, here's the specs!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

above is my invo. the only item i own that does not yet show up in Tektek is Warm Mysterious Mercenary's Locks.

my inventory's pretty small. as such, i'll be allowing 50 billion over it. my absolute max will be 75.

now, themes!! what do i like? honestly, i'm pretty flexible. i think the best way to explain it would be to show you what i've created for other people, to give you an idea for what i'd like: and you can find that here! if you're still stuck, cute or elegant will be your best options to go for.

semiclutter > no clutter > clutter.

i'd like the color scheme to be cobalt/cream, cobalt/some other color, or pink/black/white. but it doesn't have to be that.

i will tip ones i do like, though, as i said, "the one" will receive the billion.

happy tekteking!

Newbie Noob

what i like

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newbie Noob

ImmortalNinjaLover

honestly, i'm not really feeling much of this at all. i do like the eye/mouth combo, but... it's just a little too thrown together hasilty for me. keep the polka dot/stripe consistent (one or the other), and the arm pose doesn't really fit.
byfuglien
ImmortalNinjaLover

honestly, i'm not really feeling much of this at all. i do like the eye/mouth combo, but... it's just a little too thrown together hasilty for me. keep the polka dot/stripe consistent (one or the other), and the arm pose doesn't really fit.

Any better?

Newbie Noob

ImmortalNinjaLover
      in all honesty, no, it's not. what you've got going on just isn't working for me. it's hard to pinpoint something exactly, perhaps it's just too simple for me.

i'm really sorry, but thank you for trying!

How about something like this? ._.

I'm not very good with tekteking. XD

or for something I consider more elegant...

Pierced Smoker

13,075 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Moira 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Just for fun ^.^

Shy Lunatic

Invisible Sex Symbol

12,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Beloved Peacemaker

17,275 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Kawaii Kitten

14,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500