= s a y = c h e e s e =

o p e n ~ c l o s e d
h i r i n g ~ n o t h i r i n g

User ImageUser Image
No, no, no! Not that type of cheese!
I meant like the cheese that you say
so you can smile for the camera and
. . . oh, nevermind.

Welcome to ρictυrε ρεrfεct, a [simple] ғʀᴇᴇ TekTek avatar shop. Have you come to get your picture taken? Or would you rather stick around and chat with the photographers? Either way, both options are greatly appreciated.

Post 1: Introduction
    Post 2: Rules
    Post 3: About the Photographers
    Post 4: Forms
    Post 5: Past Customers
    Post 6: Affiliates

User Image

Updates
= t h e = b u l l e t i n = b o a r d =

March 11, 2012: Started putting this thread together in the Test Forum.
    April 11, 2012: After an extremely long semi-hiatus, ρictυrε ρεrfεct is finally open!
    April 13, 2012: Now hiring more photographers!
    April 15, 2012: Made minor changes to the ordering forms and rules. Does not apply to customers previous to this change.
    April 21, 2012: The "Contests" section is now under construction.
    May 1, 2012: New thread layout!
    Month Date, Year:
    Month Date, Year:
    Month Date, Year:
    == ♬ ==

User Image

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
== ♬ ==

User Image

Rules
= t h e = l a w s = o f = t h e = s t u d i o =

User Image
    General:
    Follow the ToS
    No spamming/advertising. Signatures are okay.
    No flaming or harassing/being rude/trolling.
    No begging.

Customers:
    Do not PM the TekTekers. There are a few exceptions.
    Quote us to get our attention.
    Be patient when waiting for your order.
    If you're unsatisfied with your order, please don't flame us. Instead, ask politely for a few tweaks.
    Fill out the order form correctly.

Staff:
    Notify me via PM if you are going on hiatus or if you'll be unavailable for some time, if someone tipped you, or whatever else you might want to tell me.
    If you are denying an order, please explain why.
    If you are constantly inactive, I will lay you off unless I see that your excuse is reasonable (e.x. a family member died).
    If you are online, please stick around and post to show that you are active.
    Deny/ignore any orders filled out incorrectly. This does not need an explanation.
    Try to complete orders ASAP. If you are going on hiatus, please complete all of your orders before doing so.
    Subscribe to this thread so you can keep up with new orders and updates.

*** Note: It has come to my attention that most people are filling out the form with minor mistakes. Like this:

Quote:
Username: username

It should look like this:

Quote:
Username: username

Again, these are minor mistakes. But just please fill out the form like the example shown above, for the sake of it looking organized. HOWEVER. Staff members, if you see a form filled out like the first example, you have no right to deny it unless it is too vague. Now, I don't want to be too harsh, so I'll just end this right here. ***

If you're caught breaking the rules, I won't hesitate to report you, whether you're a customer or a staff member.
== ♬ ==

User Image

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
== ♬ ==

User Image

About the Photographers
= a b o u t = u s =

User Image
    -sugarchocowaffle- ~ Semi-hiatus; will be slow

● Times Online: 1 - 2 hours during weekends, expect me to be more active over the summer <33

● Strengths: females, themed avatars/avatars with a color scheme (1-3 colors), cute/colorful avatars, pretty/elegant avatars, avatars with a high budget

● Weaknesses: males, scary/gory/gross avatars, intimidating/sexy avatars, extreme clutterness, avatars with no apparent theme, avatars with a lower budget, smaller inventories

● Samples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

● Slots: open

I support Pokemon and I'm proud of it~

[6/16/12 Status Update:] Aaacckkk!!! Why must teachers squeeze in "final projects" all in the last week of school??? I'm so sorry, but I might not be on so often now -sweatdrop-

0Emerson0 ~ Hiatus until further notice

● Times Online: a few hours on weekdays, more time on weekends unless busy/away

● Strengths: clutter, simple, limited and unlimited budgets, cute, 2-3 color schemes, girls, woodsy, pastel, themes

● Weaknesses: males, weapons, gore, cosplay (unless familiar with subject)

● Samples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

● Slots: closed

I'm addicted to cinnamon rolls User Image

Serenity Sabrina ~ Hiatus until further notice

● Times Online: when I'm online I usually use my iPod or iPhone

● Strengths: elegant, sexy, high budget, cute, kawaii, clutter

● Weaknesses: males, backgrounds, super clutter, robots

● Samples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

● Slots: closed

I can sing high and when I sing high some of my glasses breaks.

xXBabyxLavenderXx ~ Available

● Times Online: at least 2 hours in the evening everyday PST

● Strengths: females, elegant, lolita (all kinds), innocent, girly, high budget, matching, 1-4 colors, dark, sexy, gore, themed

● Weaknesses: low budget (-500k), "normal" looking, random, no specific theme

● Samples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know how to play ten instruments.

magiju ~ Available

● Times Online: daily, usually most of the day/night on weekends

● Strengths: females/males, themes, working with wanted items, random, cute, cosplay, simple, semi-clutter, high budgets

● Weaknesses: low budgets, vague/little information

I can wiggle my ears :3

FMA Girl La Fleur Marina ~ Available

● Times Online: evenings and weekends

● Strengths: girls, pretty, cute, elegant, dark, color scheme, themes

● Weaknesses: most males

My eyes are chocolate brown.

-Lollipop Delight- ~ Available

● Times Online: Everyday throughout the day, so a few hours here and there.

● Strengths: Females, Layers, Matching, Semi-Clutter to Clutter, 2+Colour Combos, Themes, 300k+Avis, Cute, Sexy, Lolita, Dark

● Weaknesses: Random, Some Male Avi's, Too Simple, Less than 100k, 1 Colour, Gore or Horror Related

I am a very perky/bubbly person and always try to make the best of things. I love all sorts of music and my fav. pastime is drawing (and gaia). I am very big on the arts however I major in law enforcement. I am a DayDreamer..

Icy_Pandaz ~ Available

● Times Online: All day, any day. I get notifications via phone.

● Strengths: Cutesy, steam punk, gothic, cosplay (I just need the ref pic), funny, simple and semi-clutter, enviro, furries, raver, realistic, high price limits

● Weaknesses: Guys, extreme clutter (I lose track of the layers and items), small inventories (Even though I only have like 10 items in my own), vague instructions (I get lost in tektek. It's overwhelming), and sexy avatars.

● Samples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, my name is Carlene. I am 13 years old. Unlike my avatar, I am not new here. I am a victim of a mysteriously removed account, which was quite elite. I spent money on that account...:sigh:... I love pandas and cats. I am also frequent in the word games.

Phos Omorhpia ~ Available

● Times Online: Every day

● Strengths: I can do almost anything

● Weaknesses: Males are more challenging; cosplay

I love tekteking for me or other people. There are so many items! I've been on Gaia for quite a while and had other accounts. I have a lot of time now because I'm out of school (:

Cirque de nuit ~ Available

● Times Online: I'm on for a few hours at a time, between the hours of 12PM-12AM EST

● Strengths: females, monochrome, mild clutter

● Weaknesses: males, too much clutter, lower price ranges

● Samples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm a Canadian university student, but I'm off for the summer. I love cats, writing, reading, dancing, singing and so much more!

== ♬ ==

User Image

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
== ♬ ==

User Image

Order Forms
= s m i l e = f o r = t h e = c a m e r a =

User Image
Use this form to fill out an order. If you do not use this form to order, we will ignore your request.

[quote="insert name of photographer here"][/quote]

[color=orange][b]Username:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Desired Photographer:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Budget (if yes, how much?):[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Gender:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Avatar Base:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Theme of Avatar:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Color/s:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Must-Haves:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Must-Nots:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]I Am?[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Other:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Tip (optional):[/b][/color]

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ.

If you're not satisfied, we can do a do-over.

If you want to become a photographer, PM me this form. Remember, you must be active.

[color=orange][b]Username:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Times Online:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Strengths:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Weaknesses:[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Samples (five, no more, no less - please include the urls):[/b][/color]
[color=orange][b]Tell us about yourself:[/b][/color]

== ♬ ==

User Image

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
== ♬ ==

User Image

Contests
= s w e e p s t a k e s = t i m e =

User Image
From time to time, there will be contests in which you can win prizes by completing a set of requirements and such.

Currently, there are no contests. Check back later.

== ♬ ==

User Image

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
== ♬ ==

User Image

Past Customers
= t h e = p h o t o = g a l l e r y =

User Image
Tippers are marked with orange.
Repeat customers are in bold.

Lyanda = LittleSnuggles = Aeolian Harp = lucyinthesky64 = Da Sky Ate Da Pie = Lilbabe808 = Miii Boo = MrsMichaelis

User Image

Black List
= b a n n e d = f r o m = t h e = s t u d i o =

None yet, let's keep it that way.

User Image

White List
= s p e c i a l = g u e s t s =

Lyanda tipped 5k and decided to hang around and chat a bit
Aeolian Harp offered some helpful tips to improve the shop

== ♬ ==

User Image

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
== ♬ ==

User Image

Affiliates
= s o = m a n y = d o o r s =
User Image
User Image
No no no no no no no no no!
-headdesk- not that type
of Link! I don't even play
Zelda anyway . . . >:S

If you want your banner displayed here, PM me or post in this thread and we'll exchange links. Any extremely large banners will be turned into text links.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/t.78430365_1/#11][IMG]http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg616/nomyneko/_1ppsbutton.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/t.78430365_1/#11][IMG]http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg616/nomyneko/_1ppbbutton.png[/IMG][/url]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image User Image

== ♬ ==

User Image

5,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
== ♬ ==

Reserved
= u n d e r = c o n s t r u c t i o n =

Reserved for future use.