Welcome to Gaia! ::

I went WAYYYY over the limit, but I like my story. It's kind of based off a song called 'Still Doll'

And it's kinda bad.

D;

User Image
Total Value: 733,504 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Enchanted Strings
Blacklight Punk Sock
Blacklight Tube Top
Purple Tam Beret
Kottan Bell
Carol of Ol' Ebenezer 2nd gen.
Prisoner's Ball and Chain
Kottan Bell 3rd Gen
Charred Tundra Boots
Kottan Bell 2nd Gen

STILL DOLL

Hello.
I'm Ayumi Kenya.
I am fifteen years old.
I am a musical prisoner to a old man.

I had always been a musical prodigy, the feeling the metal strings against my slender fingertips and the smooth wood against my pale skin. The music surrounding, sending me into my own world. My parents were so proud of me, they loved showing off their little prodigy when I was young. I didn't mind. Just being able to play my music was enough of a reward for me. My voice, oh how many people would melt at the sound of my voice. It was odd really, I never really cared for my voice even though it was considered music. Both my instruments were apart of me that I cherished and never wanted to lose. What brought many people to watch me was my innocent face, they complimented me saying that I resembled a doll. As I grew older, I noticed that my parents focused more on my career than my happiness and yelled at him repeatedly whenever I practiced or sang on my own. I had to work for my love. I despised it. They would lock me in my room for hours without my violin and would listen in on my door to see if I was singing. I didn't understand, I thought they loved my music. Turned out, they loved my fame and soon became jealous of it.

One day, I escaped that dreaded house. Only to be captured by an old man, he seemed to be a caring man. Until I was locked in a tower, only with my violin. He had told me that he love my music and I was a beautiful doll-like girl. When I told him that I had ran away because I was deprived of my music, he immediately told me that here I could play and sing as much as I want. I refused the offer and I ended up with a chained to a ball and locked in the tower. Everyday he would slip food into my room and spend hours just staring at me through the window in my room. It fridgtened me. He stared at me as if I were an object. He wouldn't leave unless I played my violin. I had went to playing my violin for my parents love to playing my music to stay alive
User Image

sorry im no good at story writing >.<
just the avatar for my entry (:
∫^3+ (µ - (§² / Π^1) x eg² = ∑b-1(n)wiΔ + √123Ω x (∤∪fi) ! Π(Π ≠ Π? wΠΔt) -2 ∫µ^4 / (f^a) -∞ + 3 = : (

; D
User Image
Total Value: 544,694 Gold
After Exclusions: 456,248 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Fairy Wand
Picolitrosso's Urn
Magical Girl's Green Uniform
Egyptian Gold Anklet (left)
Vice Admiral's Gold Belt
Skittles Crazy Cores Necklace
Pride of Hera
Fairy Cloth
Victorianna China Blue Lace Blouse
Biancamella 2nd Gen
Tide Glamrock Headband
Macduff's Hair Pin
Chef Hat
The Lusty Scoundrel

MuffinDust the Royal Chef

"Magic? Oh, you silly dear. <3 I don't use magic to make my tasty treats, just a little hard work and a lot of love." She kissed the tiny Princess Margarita on top of her head and shooed her out of the room, then when the coast was clear, she hastily waved her wand in the direction of the countertop and sat down in a chair to write a letter as an exquisite chocolate mousse made itself in a bowl next to her.
"I have a theory. The theory is called 'it's not like it can get any worse.'"
User Image
Total Value: 295,596 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Fausto's Bottle 8th gen.
Lovely Genie Double Gold Earrings
Golden Gloves
Spartan Cloak
Audrey's Black Ankle Strap Heels
Red Web Shirt
Fiery Crimson Slinky Split Dress
Prom Monarch's Crown
Gogh Reed 9th Gen.
Female Underwear

Story:

This is Ember, the Princess of Flamoshia, the land of Fire People. Ember is the only daughter to King Lucas , making her the heiress to the throne. She has always dreamed of being the Queen of Flamoshia, just like her fair mother. However, when the king dies a sudden death, Ember is forced to take the throne before her time. Her mother is unable to assist her, for she is also very sick from deadly food poisoning. She is faced with the various burdens of being young on the throne. The worst part of it all is that if she is not married by her 18th birthday, she will lose the throne. And since there are no other heirs, Flamoshia will cease to exist.

Ember is devastated to learn such, but is not in love, and her 18th birthday is coming in about 6 months. She searches all of Flamoshia for someone, when she meets Trevor, a wealthy merchant's son from the streets of Flamoshia. He is shocked to learn that Ember has chosen him for king, but also very pleased, for he has admired Ember from afar since they were children. The day of their wedding comes, and the ceremony is rudely interrupted by another suitor to Ember. His name is Prince Jasper from the Land of the Volcanoes. He wished to have Ember's hand in his instead of Trevor's, but Trevor's love for Ember is too strong for him to give up.

They duel in the very chapel of their wedding. Trevor is nearly killed by Jasper, but Ember chases Jasper out of the chapel with Trevor's sword, for she has been trained in the way of the sword for 5 years. Trevor spends three days in the hospital, and once he recovers, he feels stronger than ever. They get married in the same chapel, where burn marks are left on the floor.
The minister was happy to announce:

I now pronounce you King Trevor and Queen Ember of Flamoshia. You may now..kiss your bride...
MuffinDust:

User Image
Total Value: 46,625 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Men's Wearhouse Bow Clutch Purse
Satin Hairbow
White And Ice Reversible Hair Pins
Vice Admiral's Midnight Black Boots
G-LOL Dark Mistress Skirt
Striped Stockings
Grizzly Hoodie
Cool Starter Rocker Girl Top

She's just going through that rebellious teenage phase, yet she still likes to feel pretty by adding the bag & bow & skirt. She would wear this outfit while doing normal teenager things with her friends.
User Image
Total Value: 352,990 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Tiny Pixie Wings
Dreamer's Dust
Pixie
Enchanted Book 8th Gen.
Elven Ears
Candy Pink Sweet Lace Rockinghorse Shoes
Biancamella

My name is MuffinDust. I am seventeen, and this is my story.

Ever since I was a little girl, I had always felt special. I didn't know then how special, but I knew I was. As I grew, the feeling that I was special did, too. When I was seven, I would look into the mirror, trying to find any imperfections on my body. There was nothing. No blemishes, freckles, or scars. My parents were very proud of me, despite the fact that I wasn't really their daughter. I was adopted three days after my birth, they told me. When I turned fourteen, I was, to say the least, breathtaking. My teens had been very good to me. Not a single pimple had ever marked my body, and I had developed quite gracefully. I was thin, but not skinny, and tall. I was graceful and willowy, and my golden hair fell in romantic curls just past my shoulders. I loved the attention my beauty got me, and dressed up quite often, loving the thrill of looking and feeling like a princess. My fifteenth birthday went by, and I was still stunning. Three days before my sixteenth birthday, I got a letter. It had no return address, and the material on which it was written was something I had never seen before, like silk, but more sturdy, and yet softer, at the same time. I looked all over for a way to open it, but there was no sign of anything, so I left it on my desk, and forgot about it. on the night before my birthday, I went to bed just like any other night, but soon after falling asleep, I was awakened by a light fluttering. I opened my eyes and looked around for the source. I found it. It was the letter, unraveling itself. Inside was not a paper, but more of an orb, glowing with a beautiful light. I was mesmerized. It floated towards me, and I was so stunned that I didn't do anything. The orb touched my forehead, and, suddenly, memories filled me. I suddenly knew. The reason I had always felt special was because I was. I wasn't even human, I was a faerie. And again, even more special than a faerie, I was literally, a faerie princess. I was given to my human parents soon after my birth, to hide me from the dangers facing the faerie world. When I came of age, I would be sent back to faerie world to aide my mother in ruling the kingdom.

That Is just what I have been doing for the past year, and will be doing until the day I die.
I am on a different computer now, so I can post a picture instead of the link, like I did on the first page.

Here it is (in picture form)!

User Image
Total Value: 374,866 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Oculus Mythica
Egyptian Gold Anklet (left)
Egyptian Gold Anklet (right)
Egyptian Gold Armlet
Orange And Yellow Reversible Hair Pins
Orange And Yellow Reversible Bracelets
Nartian Rock 2nd Gen.
Vanilla Buttercream Rose
Enchanted Book
Wowee! I may end up closing this contest early, there's been so many entries so far!

I put every entry on the first page, ice-lord I just put your most recent entry there, I have a one entry per person rule so if you wanted a different one to be your official entry, let me know, but I won't accept any new ones from you. smile
Okay here's what I'm thinking... I take up to 25 entries altogether. That leaves 9 more slots open for people to enter their Tekteks! If I don't get 25 by the end date, I'll choose from what I've got. Buuuut... I think I'll get 25 by then.
User Image
Total Value: 411,606 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Striped Stockings
Angelic Lace
The Nightmare
Pure White Sweet Lace Rockinghorse Shoes
Chantilly Rose Canterbury Hat
Oculus Mythica
Enchanted Book 9th Gen.

My name is MuffinDust. I am seventeen, and this is my story.

one night as i walk through my graden , waiting for my secret admirer to answer my call, i fell a hand touch my neck its cold and strong , i see nothing for i am blind, next thing i see is darkness , for i have been choked to death, i walk the paths of my garden , while i sing the sad tune of my heart, but if you see my grudging tigar be ware for you might be killed to
Thanks loveless! It's in with the entries on the front page now 3nodding

Beloved Phantom

User Image

There once was a deseart bunny named MuffinDust and she was one of the many desert bunnies that was assigned to watch over a certain pastry or deseart and Muffindust watched over, you guessed it, muffins. Now Muffindust loved muffins as much as anyonelse if even more so but she admied all the other deseart bunnies dutties. Some got to watch over cupcakes, pies, and even more lovelys that were sweet and covered with dazzeling frosting. While she just looked after plain old everyday muffins. So one day Muffindust thoght of a great way to make her muffins more exciting and pretty like all the other desearts. But all the other bunnies thought it was foolish and that she should just do her job. But she was determined to make her muffins even greater then their pastries. So she wnt into the cupboard in the dead of night and opend it to find chocolate, strawberrys, mints, lemon drops, and much much more. But she was suddenly caught red handed by the cupboards watch dog, Keely. Muffindust was scared and nervous about getting caught but Keely just wagged his tail and jumped around in excitement of all the delicious toppings and such that Muffindust was carrying. She smiled and went about her buisness. The next morning everyone flocked around Muffindusts muffin station to find piles upon piles of frosting, candy, sprinkles and everything else that was in that cupboard piled on her muffins. Everyone looked and looked wondering where Muffindust could possibley be when all of a sudden she popped out of one of her giant muffins. Keely popped out of nowhere and barked in delight then soon after came Muffindust. "Do you still think I was foolish?" She said grinning at all the other bunnies with whipped cream on her head and other various things that could be found on the muffins.

orry if some things are mispelled my computer wouldn't let me backspace
Here's my entry... heart
User Image
Total Value: 279,718 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Angelic Earmuffs
White Stockings
Snow Feather
Let it Snow
Oculus Mythica
Satin Hairbow
Winter Rose
Dreamer's Dust

She's supposedly the Ice Princess. She ran away from home to avoid getting that title.... And she knows clearly it's something bad.....

Heh. Bad story. Oh well. Like the avatar biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces