Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll

Generic Option E 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Helpful Gaian

I have a challenge for you talented tektekers out there.

Basically, I would like you to tektek me using my environment link, however there's a catch.

I would like you to create an outfit based around a specific pose of an item.

I have several different ones for you to choose from, so pick whichever you like.

The rules are as follows:

Please feel free to try as many times as you like.

Please avoid going outside of my inventory. If you absolutely have to, no more than 500k outside it please.

Eyes, hair and skin are free reign.

If you want feedback, please do ask for it.

Please do not quote this post.

Please try to stick to matching colours. Theme, the colours you pick and all that stuff is up to you. But try to keep it matching.

I will tip anyone who submits something. And if I love it, there'll be a prize in it for you.

Please try to make sure the layering will work on it. I'm not overly concerned about this. If I like it I'll try it myself and let you know if the layering will work.

I do have Saint Ciel: Agape so you can use the cut hair pose of any item you want.

I have multiples of a lot of items, so if you want to use something twice, please do ask.

These are the bases I'm offering:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alternatively: You can also just make me an avatar using my inventory, the link is below. And the same rules apply.

My Inventory

User Image
User Image

Helpful Gaian

If I remember, I'll stick the ones I like here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Alter Decor

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Hymn of the Wolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Hymn of the Wolf

User Image

User Image

Mega Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I used the base that had the Custom Cut scarf.
While I was making this I was wishing that I had your inventory, I'd love to be able to have this avatar haha

fknnrd's Princess

Demonic Kitten

I wanted to add more to this one but, I couldn't figure out what to add.

This one i also feel is missing something. And for her hair almost everything under the white tab of your invo looked good so, feel free to change it.

And again, needs something on the head but, dunno what...

Feedback?

Helpful Gaian

Day Dreaming Kitsune

Umm, honestly I'm not a fan of any of them, I dunno, the head/hair on all of them just doesn't go with the rest of the avatars. Sorry.

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yuki_Makishi's Queen

Fashionable Shopper

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Here's one of the ones i've made for you.
Feedback?
C:

Helpful Gaian

Captain Dickins

I only have one devoted spica. And I'd prefer there to be a bit more purple on the top too. It's alright other than that.

User Image

User Image

Yuki_Makishi's Queen

Fashionable Shopper

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
HauntingEchoes
Captain Dickins

I only have one devoted spica. And I'd prefer there to be a bit more purple on the top too. It's alright other than that.

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I couldnt decide if the horns looked better.

Helpful Gaian

Captain Dickins

I think I prefer the one without the horns, they're a little clunky for my tastes.

Thank you. (=

User Image

Yuki_Makishi's Queen

Fashionable Shopper

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
HauntingEchoes
Captain Dickins

I think I prefer the one without the horns, they're a little clunky for my tastes.

Thank you. (=

User Image

My pleasure yum_strawberry

Yuki_Makishi's Queen

Fashionable Shopper

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Here is another one c:

Helpful Gaian

Right, time to toddle off and sort out dinner.

Hopefully I'll get some other entries.

User Image

User Image

Helpful Gaian

Helpful Gaian

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items