Dedicated Lunatic

bumpity bump bump

Shy Fairy

15,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
-_-Kris-the-random-_-

oh my goodness. i had fun with this. sorry it took so long by the way. i was having trouble saving the avatar so i had to take a screen shot of it in the dress-up thing on gaia. i'll give you an item list as well. what do you think? 4laugh
also, sorry i used the wrong eyes on the tektek below. i used Mad Hatter ( Eyes ) when i should've used Dark Chocolate ( Eyes ).

User Image
item list:
The Berserk Hatter
Dark Chocolate ( Eyes )
Pahn's Horns
Neo Gaia Hero ( Mandatory Goggles )
The Scouring Hatter ( Hair )
Peter's Attitude ( Shirt )
I, Gradient ( Legs )
Blade of the Dawn Sky ( Tucked Pants )
Sharp Shot ( Gloves )
Red Devil Tail

Dedicated Lunatic

Friendly Kitten

Dedicated Lunatic

Dedicated Lunatic

Thirteenth Unicorn

Dedicated Lunatic

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Party Member 100
rhubarb songs
oh my goodness. i had fun with this. sorry it took so long by the way. i was having trouble saving the avatar so i had to take a screen shot of it in the dress-up thing on gaia. i'll give you an item list as well. what do you think? 4laugh
also, sorry i used the wrong eyes on the tektek below. i used Mad Hatter ( Eyes ) when i should've used Dark Chocolate ( Eyes ).

User Image
item list:
The Berserk Hatter
Dark Chocolate ( Eyes )
Pahn's Horns
Neo Gaia Hero ( Mandatory Goggles )
The Scouring Hatter ( Hair )
Peter's Attitude ( Shirt )
I, Gradient ( Legs )
Blade of the Dawn Sky ( Tucked Pants )
Sharp Shot ( Gloves )
Red Devil Tail

I mustache you a question...

:{D ∘∘∘ It's okay, I don't mind waiting. c:
          I like this, you did a really cool job, and I think the eyes are fine either way.
          Thank you very much, I'll send you a tip in a minute.

but I'm shaving it for later

Friendly Kitten

Dapper Lunatic

Listen, smile, agree......and then do whatever the ******** you were gonna do anyway.

User Image
Username: Hesperia_Fallen
Tekteker:Burst of Stardust
Theme/Colors: None
Required Items: Astra-108: Pink Winking Doki Doki Eyes
New Items You Want That Aren't in Tektek: None
Items We Can Exclude/Enviro: Invo
Price Limit: 1.5 bil
Other: I got these eyes from an anon, and I can't come up with an outfit for them. Please help? I know my budget and tip are low, but I don't have a lot of gold right now. Edit: I like fantasy/hero/romantic avis, love antler items, and am not really into the color pink so would prefer that to be more of an accent color.
Tip: 50 mil

Friendly Kitten

Hesperia_Fallen
Listen, smile, agree......and then do whatever the ******** you were gonna do anyway.

User Image
Other: I got these eyes from an anon, and I can't come up with an outfit for them. Please help? I know my budget and tip are low, but I don't have a lot of gold right now. Edit: I like fantasy/hero/romantic avis, love antler items, and am not really into the color pink so would prefer that to be more of an accent color.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Those eyes are really cute! Hopefully you'll like the outfit that I made for you. <3 Please let me know if you want me to change anything.

Dapper Lunatic

Burst Of Stardust
Hesperia_Fallen
▌Listen, smile, agree... ▌...and then do whatever the ******** you were gonna do anyway.

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u507/mini_monochromeicorn/Signs/orderup_zps30871022.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img901/7811/86445a.png

Those eyes are really cute! Hopefully you'll like the outfit that I made for you. <3 Please let me know if you want me to change anything.

I don't really like the red with the pink...sorry.
And I would prefer if it could have either an arm mod or a leg mod.

Dedicated Lunatic

Friendly Kitten

Hesperia_Fallen
Burst Of Stardust
Hesperia_Fallen
▌Listen, smile, agree... ▌...and then do whatever the ******** you were gonna do anyway.

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u507/mini_monochromeicorn/Signs/orderup_zps30871022.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img901/7811/86445a.png

I don't really like the red with the pink...sorry.
And I would prefer if it could have either an arm mod or a leg mod.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What do you think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces