• Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
sea elephants

Captivating Silhouette

fawlin

Wonderland Wanderer

hey guys so I just wanted to let you guys know since
I honestly haven't been keeping up with the shop as much as I should
seeing as school is a big factor in my life atm as well as it is for many other gaians.

I just wanted to let yal know that I'm going to put the shop on hiatus.

Now, if you do not like this, and wish to leave the shop, please PM and tell me so
so I may remove you off the shop, so as of this post. We are on a Hiatus until further notice.

Kthanks guys, I hope you understand!

Conservative Genius

sea elephants

Wow! I love it, can I get the items please? heart

Noob

15,615 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
Dreading going back to classes D;

Cute Furry

Clean Fatcat

Phos Omorhpia
User Image
User Image

Username: phos omorhpia
                                                  Did you read the rules?: bazinga
                                                  Are you unsure about what you're looking for?no
                                                  Inventory list or N/a: Can I use my ghosting ID? If so, it's:17549748
                                                  Base:lightest female base can be changed
                                                  Eye color/Style: blue doll eyes can be changed
                                                  Hair color/Long or Short: any
                                                  Hair item or salon:nothing specfic
                                                  Mouth or n/a: use a mouth item or cover it please
                                                  Preferred colours: softpink/electric blue/silver/white or cream/black/gold/plus a pastel or your choosing
                                                  Only Colours you may use: see preferred colors
                                                  Avoid these colours: orange
                                                  Must-have items: none
                                                  Avoid these items: companions
                                                  Theme (s): regal or cute, maybe mix?
                                                  Species/human: human
                                                  Furry or neko: no
                                                  Budget : 1tril
                                                  Comments: if possible, use items that don't cost more than 50bil each
                                                  Clutter/semi-clutter: : clutter
                                                  Simple/casual: n/ar
                                                  Tips: hopefully!
                                                  Tekteker(s):
                                                  You can pick a max of 3 tektekers (Take out names you do not wish to order from)
                                                  fawlin

sea elephants

User Image

hope this is alright ^^
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Sophomore

sea elephants
    Adamant Telepath

not the best at cosplay but i tried. ~ hope it's okay tho. (‘∀’●)"

User Image

It's amazing, items please <3

Noob

15,615 Points
    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Partygoer 500
    Dyloxic
    Coffed

So, Boardwalk is a hard item to work with because its the bubblegum blue color, and you lack that in your inventory.
    Therefore, I did the best I could within your budget my just making it an accent color and focusing more on black/offblack/white/offwhite.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you like it, I'll PM you the list.

It looks cute thanks, I'll prolly tweak it a bit, yeah sorry for the low budget ^^;
    But hey, I like where you went with it.

Clean Fatcat

Adamant Telepath

not the best at cosplay but i tried. ~ hope it's okay tho. (‘∀’●)"

User Image

Clean Fatcat

thive

sorry for the lateness (〃 ̄。 ̄〃ゞ but i hope this okay.
    if you like it, i can send the item list c:

User Image

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,975 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Contributor 150
    • Flatterer 200
    User Image
    User Image

Username: Lolita Raine
                                                    Did you read the rules and bio? If yes please name a will do/will not do
                                                    (From one of the tektekers you plan to order from)
                                                    :
                                                    clutter/semi-clutter/simple
                                                    Are you unsure about what you're looking for? No
                                                    Inventory list or N/a: Uh, I have over 1,000 items, are we able to use avatar builder ghosting? 234977
                                                    Base: put text here
                                                    Eye color/Style: Anything that compliments the outfit.
                                                    Hair color/Long or Short: Anything but my base hair.
                                                    Hair item or salon: N/A
                                                    Mouth or n/a: something smiling or puckered
                                                    Preferred colours: any color (except brown) paired with black and/or white
                                                    Only Colours you may use:Anything but brown smile
                                                    Avoid these colours:Brown
                                                    Must-have items: Horns of the Demon OR my Astra wolf ears and tail
                                                    Avoid these items: N/A
                                                    Theme (s): Elegant or Cute
                                                    Species/human: Optional
                                                    Furry or neko: Optional
                                                    Budget : 3b outside my inventory.
                                                    Comments: So I would like to stay within my inventory if possible. Please let me know if I need to make a list of my inventory still.
                                                    Clutter/semi-clutter: : Semi-cluttered please.
                                                    Simple/casual: put text here if you are ordering from a non-clutter tekteker
                                                    Tips: optional
                                                    Tekteker(s):
                                                    You can pick a max of 3 tektekers (Take out names you do not wish to order from)
                                                    sea elephants

User Image

Witty Fatcat

User Image
    User Image

Username: CeIsius
                                                    :
                                                    will not do sexy
                                                    Are you unsure about what you're looking for? i think i am quite sure of what i'm looking for :)
                                                    Inventory list or N/a: n/a
                                                    Base: base no. 1
                                                    Eye color/Style: any color/style
                                                    Hair color/Long or Short: any color/short
                                                    Hair item or salon: any
                                                    Mouth or n/a: the first mouth in the customize avatar screen
                                                    Preferred colours: well i have no preferred colors
                                                    Only Colours you may use: n/a
                                                    Avoid these colours: n/a
                                                    Must-have items: n/a
                                                    Avoid these items: n/a
                                                    Theme (s): can you make uhm something like street style/hiphop style/kpop style? i dunno something cozy/simple/casual (some reference c: this or this)
                                                    Furry or neko: n/a
                                                    Budget : 1-2b? is this too low :( (sorry i just came back here so im still adjusting with the overwhelming inflation)
                                                    Comments: ask me if you have any concerns
                                                    Clutter/semi-clutter: : n/a
                                                    Simple/casual: simple
                                                    Tips: maybe? :c
                                                    Tekteker(s):
                                                    sea elephants

User Image

Cute Furry

Hygienic Genius

6,050 Points
      • Hygienic 200
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Statustician 100
      User Image
      User Image

Username: Mariiaannee
                                                      :
                                                      girls/masculine
                                                      Are you unsure about what you're looking for? Kind of. sweatdrop
                                                      Base: Female base no. 2
                                                      Eye color/Style: Kinrui Doll (eyes) or Angelic Manner (whichever matches the avi). You can also use a different eye item
                                                      Hair color/Long or Short: Light blue or black long hair
                                                      Hair item or salon: Any hair item
                                                      Mouth or n/a: n/a
                                                      Preferred colours: Light blue black, white
                                                      Only Colours you may use: Light blue and black
                                                      Avoid these colours: Green, purple, yellow, orange
                                                      Must-have items: Leg mod, hair item
                                                      Avoid these items: Backgrounds, pets, hand items, wings
                                                      Theme (s): Cute + gothic
                                                      Species/human: Human
                                                      Budget : 32B. Exclude kinrui doll and angelic manner if you're gonna use them
                                                      Comments: Have fun making the avi! :]
                                                      Clutter/semi-clutter: : n/a
                                                      Simple/casual: simple
                                                      Tips: I'm not that rich, so yeah a little bit sweatdrop
                                                      Tekteker(s):

Wonderland Wanderer

User Image

User Image
        User Image

Username: nchlaz
                                                        :
                                                        clutter / low budgets
                                                        Are you unsure about what you're looking for? i think i know what im looking for! kind of
                                                        Base:girl, any skin tone is fine from the lightest to darkest
                                                        Eye color/Style: no preference
                                                        Hair color/Long or Short:no pref / short
                                                        Hair item or salon:either work!
                                                        Mouth or n/a: n/a
                                                        Preferred colours: dark green, black, brown
                                                        Only Colours you may use: refer to preferred but i dont want to say you "cant" use certain colors. if it works, it works!
                                                        Avoid these colours: pink, white, blue
                                                        Must-have items: radio jack eyes
                                                        Avoid these items: n/a
                                                        Theme (s): dark, very cluttered. i would love if it looked kind of trashy?
                                                        Budget : 400bil without radio jack
                                                        Comments: please dont worry about this too much! ive never gotten one of these before i have just always loved lots and lots of clutter with dark trashy themes. i hope i filled all this out correctly
                                                        Clutter/semi-clutter: : clutter smile
                                                        Simple/casual: n/a
                                                        Tips: 2b smile
                                                        Tekteker(s):
                                                        sea elephants

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items