Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

Missy Fauna

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timely Ally

PunkyHeart_Vampire
Missy Fauna

Ooh, I love this one! Favorited!

Kawaii Lunatic

Missy Fauna
Hello all! Being away for many months has taken a toll on my up-to-date-ness on avatar items, styles, and whatnot. I've seen some amazing avatars that look like they're straight from an anime scene--facial expressions, poses, backgrounds and all. And I want one.

So, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to tektek me just such an avi.

Themes of Interest:
Faun/Satyr(!)
Tree Nymph
Winged Forest Girl
Post-Apocalyptic (The "overgrown with nature kind, like in Revolution" )
Wild Raised-by-Wild-Animals Child
Wild Nature Hippie Child
And just general plants and nature-ness.

Points if you use:
Wild Hind of Avalon
Zachariah's Wings
Tamer Druid
And hints for others in my wishlist.

Price Limit:
120bil.

And, most importantly, the winner, which will be decided when I find "The One," will receive 3,000,000,000g. And before you ask, yes, I do have the gold, and yes, if "The One" is found, I will most definitely send the creator said gold.

So get crackin'!!

Faun/Satyr typathing: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Winged Forest Girl: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nature Hippie: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've never done nature-esque avi's before sweatdrop

Beloved Lunatic

Missy Fauna
PunkyHeart_Vampire
Missy Fauna

Ooh, I love this one! Favorited!

heart

Timely Ally

I Am So Blyssfull
Faun/Satyr typathing: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Winged Forest Girl: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nature Hippie: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've never done nature-esque avi's before sweatdrop

I like the last one! Not a fan of the top, and it bugs me that it uses the same item twice (even though it looks amazing together), otherwise great! Maybe you could add a background item or two, just to give it dimension (birds, butterflies, a tree, etc.)

As for the others, #1: I like the idea of a warrior-like satyr, but I'm not a fan of this one. I'd like her to still look feminine. The antlers are great, the hooves aren't my favorite. Not a fan of any of the clothing items. I like the scar, but not the rest of the face or the hair (you might try Adrian for the hair), and while I like the bow and arrow concept, I'd rather see something less cliche, like a spear or an axe.

#2: I'm not much of a fan. Love that shade of green, but it's overkill and needs at least another prominent color. Not a fan of the hair either, although the color is nice.
Missy Fauna
ImmortalNinjaLover

It's a decent start. I like the antlers and the background, but the face and outfit just aren't working for me. The face paint is also to bright and clown-like for me. I do love good markings, though, so you're going in the right direction with it. Try to find one that's more natural in color, like black/gray, brown, or white. I also prefer more dainty-looking hooves, like Cervidae or Hind of Avalon.
Any better?

Timely Ally

ImmortalNinjaLover
Missy Fauna
ImmortalNinjaLover

It's a decent start. I like the antlers and the background, but the face and outfit just aren't working for me. The face paint is also to bright and clown-like for me. I do love good markings, though, so you're going in the right direction with it. Try to find one that's more natural in color, like black/gray, brown, or white. I also prefer more dainty-looking hooves, like Cervidae or Hind of Avalon.
Any better?

Definitely better, although I'd still like to see something else for the outfit. Plus it would really benefit from an arm mod, to give it more of a pose.
Missy Fauna
ImmortalNinjaLover
Missy Fauna
ImmortalNinjaLover

Any better?

Definitely better, although I'd still like to see something else for the outfit. Plus it would really benefit from an arm mod, to give it more of a pose.

Timely Ally

ImmortalNinjaLover

Still not feeling it, I'm afraid. The top doesn't quite match, and the arms aren't my favorite either. I'd recommend throwing out Tamer Druid, since it seems to be stumbling you a bit. Also, to be honest, I'd prefer you not use Braided Faun just because of it's insane price. Too much just for a hairstyle.

Durzinator's Spouse

Cat

here's a couple, hope you like

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Lunatic

Missy Fauna

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sugary Dragon

18,675 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Missy Fauna
ImmortalNinjaLover

Still not feeling it, I'm afraid. The top doesn't quite match, and the arms aren't my favorite either. I'd recommend throwing out Tamer Druid, since it seems to be stumbling you a bit. Also, to be honest, I'd prefer you not use Braided Faun just because of it's insane price. Too much just for a hairstyle.

Toxic Strawberry

here's my attempt

Toxic Strawberry

Astral Felidae

here's a couple, hope you like

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

omg your first one is so adorable

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces