Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Wench

15,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
            User Image
            At we're here to make you look 'fab' of course.
            The great thing about this shoppe, is that we have our own unique TekTeking Style.
            So if you don't like a TekTek you ordered, you can always make us do another to make sure you get what you wanted!
            Because we're oh so lovely all TekTek are free of charge, yes free of charge.
            However because of this, we are taking times of our lives to help you find that perfect avatar
            So please respect us if we don't get to your order straight away, we do see it.
            Real life is just top priority. I hope you have a wonderful time at Fabulous Couture as do I.
            Don't forget to post or bump, having a chat with us, we don't bite. don't forget to User Image us!

User Image
            01/14/13 - GRAND OPENING OF FABULOUS COUTURE! WELCOME ALL <3

Generous Bloodsucker

User Image
            User Image
            ♥♔ Follow T.O.S.
            ♥♔ Please have some patience, we are busy here and in RL we will do our best to be on top of things.
            ♥♔ Please do your best to be literate. No leet please!
            ♥♔ Please be polite to employees and other customers, rudeness will NOT be tolerated.
            ♥♔ When ordering please state which Fashionista(s) that you want, NO whoevers please.
            ♥♔ Most of all have fun!

User Image
            ♥♔ Follow T.O.S.
            ♥♔ Please try and be active, even if its just a post a day.
            ♥♔ If going on vacation or just need a break please contact myself or Potty
            ♥♔ Please only work on your orders.
            ♥♔ If you need to update your sample or anything in your employee section please contact myself or Potty
            ♥♔ Above all have fun and be polite, if you have any issues with customers or co-workers contact myself or Potty

Tricky Wench

15,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
            User Image
            ABOUT POTTY
            Hello my wonderful darlings! My name is ThePottyMouthPrincess, but feel free to call me Nina or TPMP or Princess for short. I am 27 and joined Gaia in late '05 but didnt get really active on here until '08. I think i started tekteking about 4 years ago and have been in love with it ever since!

( ♔ ) HEY I'M FASHIONISTA POTTY! - AVAILABILE
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            STRENGTHS: Layers, 3+ colors, Large invos, High budgets, Themes, Females
            WEAKNESSES: Males, small budgets, small invos, rainbow avis, cosplay. ( i will atempt to work on these types of avis, they may take longer and may not meet expectations but the only way to get better is to practice! )
            ♔Call Back

Generous Bloodsucker

User Image
            ABOUT PAE
            Hey everyone! I'm Paecoc, you can either call me Jules or Pae whatever you find fit. I join gaia I think 08 or 07.
            I've had many accounts back in the day and I love to TekTek many you might know me. Love you all <3

( ♔ ) HEY I'M FASHIONISTA PAE! -SEMI HIATUS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            STRENGTHS: Organised Clutter, Tattoo Clutter, Matching, Layering, High Budgets
            WEAKNESSES: Cosplay, Themes, Simple, Low Budgets, Non - Matching, 'Gangster'
            ♔Call Back

Tricky Wench

15,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
            User Image

( ♔ ) HEY I'M FASHIONISTA Bisous! - AVAILABLE
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            STRENGTHS: Semi-clutter, female bases, 2-4 colours, large-no limits.
            WEAKNESSES: Cosplays and the rest of the opposites to my strengths.
            ♔Call Back

( ♔ ) HEY I'M FASHIONISTA Leaf Ninja Hinata Hyuuga! - SEMI-HIATUS
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            STRENGTHS: (balance, color coordination, 3+ colors, clutter, semi-clutter)
            WEAKNESSES: (theme, 1-2 colors, monotone, body mods (ex: black swan legs))
            ♔Call Back

( ♔ ) HEY I'M FASHIONISTA SQUEEZUS! - AVAILABLE
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            STRENGTHS: Matching. Monochrome. Simple. Semi-Clutter. Cute. Dark. Steampunk. Low cost. Cosplays.
            WEAKNESSES: Uber clutter. Guys (although I will take a crack at it). Eccentric 'out there' avis.
            ♔Call Back

( ♔ ) HEY I'M FASHIONISTA JENNNAFER! - AVAILABLE
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My Tektek Page
            STRENGTHS: Color matching, female, price budget, uncluttered.
            WEAKNESSES: Male, very cluttered.
            ♔Call Back

Generous Bloodsucker

User Image
            [size=15][list][list][imgleft]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa397/Lisannna/gaia/graphics/PicsArt_1358122511384-1_zps28c315fa-1_zps87cb638f.jpg[/imgleft][imgright]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa397/Lisannna/gaia/graphics/pea_right_zps6ac7cecb-1_zpsda2cf377.jpg[/imgright]
            [b][color=#7C3435]MAKE[/color] [color=#975F68]ME,[/color] [color=#F0C5CC]OVER[i]![/color][/i][/b]
            [size=11]
            [color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]USERNAME //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](your username of course)
            [color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]BASE //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](what the base going to be?)
            [color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]SKIN //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](skin tone?)
            [color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]EYES/COLOUR //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](salon eyes? or do you prefer items?)
            [color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]HAIR/COLOUR //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](salon hair? or do you prefer hair items?)
            [color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]MOUTH //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](mouth or no mouth)

[color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]COLOURS LIKED //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](colours that you like that may be on the tektek)
            [color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]COLOURS WANTED //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](colours wanted on your tektek)
            [color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]COLOURS DISLIKED //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](colours not to use)
            [color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]ITEMS LIKED //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](items that you like that may be on the tektek)
            [color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]ITEMS WANTED //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](items wanted on the tektek)
            [color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]ITEMS DISLIKED //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](items not to use)

[color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]ENVIRO? //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](would you like us to use your enviro?)
            [color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]PRICE LIMIT //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](what the maximum?/minimum)
            [color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]THEME //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](cutesy?matching?etctetc)
            [color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]PM/POSTED //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](P.M/POSTED?)
            [color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]TIP? //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](you don't have to but it would be appreciated)

[color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]ANYTHING ELSE? //[color] [color=#7C3435][b](anything else you would like to say before you place your order? <3)[/b][/color]

[color=#F0C5CC]( ♔ )[color] [color=#975F68]TEKTEKER(S) //[color] [quote="tektekernamehere"][/quote]

Tricky Wench

15,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
            User Image
            Please send all applications to me biggrin (ThePottyMouthPrincess)

[size=15][color=#7C3435]( ♔ ) [b]HEY I'M FASHIONISTA USERNAME[/b][i]![/i] - AVAILABILE[/color][/size]
            [size=11]5 tekteks please
            [color=#7C3435]♔[b]STRENGTHS:[/b][/color] [color=#975F68](namehere)[/color]
            [color=#7C3435]♔[b]WEAKNESSES:[/b][/color][color=#975F68] (namehere)[/color]
            How active are you?!:
            Why do you wish to work here?!:
            Will you post regularly/every day?!:[/size]

Generous Bloodsucker

User Image
            User Image
            Potty - For having this wonderful idea making such a beautiful thread <3 we love you.
            iiForever Panda - For being our very first customer. <3

User Image
            - none! let's leave it like this! -

Tricky Wench

15,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
            User Image
            Finish The Avatar - This contest is self explanatory you have to finish that 'avatar'
            Instead of just finishing it off and I pick which one I like best.
            This avatar is going to be for me! So you better make it look good! Because I can be quite picky but don't be scared.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thing for me to get your attention:
            Organised Clutter, Matching, Layering, Tattoo Clutter, Clutter ********.
            (Whatever I don't add means I don't really want, however I will judge all of them equally anyway.)

PRIZE MONTHLY COLLECTIBLE FOR THIS MONTH!

FAVOURITES
            JayLaMeme:
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Generous Bloodsucker

User Image

POST OR PM ALL AFFILIATES
            only accepting 200x40's and 80x31

LINKS IN
            User Image
            [url=http://tinyurl.com/alnp34t][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f103/xXColorxMyxWorldXx/fabcouturebuttom_zpsefaf9cc7.png[/img][/url]

User Image
            [url=http://tinyurl.com/alnp34t][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f103/xXColorxMyxWorldXx/fabcouturebutton_zpsd4a2886a.png[/img][/url]

User Image
            [url=http://tinyurl.com/alnp34t][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f103/xXColorxMyxWorldXx/fabcouturebuttonsmall_zps1a0ae81f.png[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Wench

15,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Generous Bloodsucker

Tricky Wench

15,950 Points
  • Flatterer 200