Welcome to Gaia! ::

Want free Tektek avatars? ^u^

Ya think? (Me: /sweatdrop Umm.. Of course /leads you to the table for a tea) 0.8 80.0% [ 4 ]
Nope /leaves quickly (Me: /cries at the corner) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Just to visit /seats on the chair (Me:/smiles What tea do you want?) 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 >

Mega Phantom

ⓦεɭⓒøɱε!

"The rose had begun to wilt. Longing for escape, I drive the stake into the cold heart and it disappears.

<"A pleasure to meet you, I'm Midnight Sirene
As I can see some of you are hardened up on looking for an avatar....
Well your worries are half-solved with the help of this thread or any thread here on Dressing Room.If you like I can make you an avatar"

I lock away the temptation and desire... inside a forbidden bloody hell."

Mega Phantom

▷ⓡʉɭεʂ◁

ɖø'ʂ:
⓵。Follow the ToS(Terms of Service)
⓶。Be paient when waiting for your avatar.Enjoy your tea.
⓷。Respect all people in this thread.
⓸。Use proper grammar.
⓹。Bumpers are truly welcome.
⓺。Have fun!
⓻。Follow the proper guide for applying or requesting.
⓼。Feel free to chat with people.
⓽。If there are problem feel free to PM either one of the staff.
⓾。If your not gonna be online for several days,PM me the reason why didn't you become active for days.
⑪。PM me when going either Hiatus,Semi-Hiatus or Free and the reason(for Hiatus and Semi-Hiatus)

ɖøɳ'ʈ'ʂ:
❶. Don't fight with other customers
❷. Don't say unkind words
❸. Avoid making R-18 stuff in this thread.

Mega Phantom

▷ʂʈὰff ɱεɱβεʁʂ◁

User Image
Midnight SireneSemi-Hiatus

Gaia Age: 331 days
Forum Posts: 1117
Tektek Experience: Ever since she started gaia.
Strengths: Female and some Male Avatars,Demonic Avatars, No/High price limits , Invo tekteks and original tekteks , Cute Avatars, Ocs , Genderbends , any color combos , Fictional Avatars , Before and after Avatars ,Transformation Avatars , Couple Avatars , Bloody Avatars , A little cluttered avatars
Weaknesses: Low price limits , Gangster Avatars , Insufficient items , Some cosplay Avatars ,Animal type Male Avatars
Samples:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
▷Hypnotized Memory◁
Gaia Age: 604 days
Forum Post: 76
Tekteking Experience: Started when i knew tektek
Strengths: Mage avatars , Cute avatars , Pastel colored avatar , wings
Weaknesses: Companions , Ocs , No arm mods
Samples: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mega Phantom

▷ɕʉʂʈøɱεʁʂ◁

None yet.

Mega Phantom

▷pʁøpøʂὰɭʂ◁

▶ʁεqεʂʈɨɳɠ føʁɱ◀:

{While doing this form, always remember to QUOTE THE PERSON WHO ARE YOU REQUESTING TO}
Name:
Person want to request to (STAFF) :
Theme:
Colors:
*Gold limit:
*Inventory:
{List the duplicates}⤴
Tips:

[*-Please chose among the two]

▶ὰppɭɨɕὰʈɨøɳ føʁɱ◀:

{While doing this form , take note to QUOTE IT TO Midnight Sirene(yours truly)}
Name:
Picture of your avatar [head shot only]: (just copy the image url on your picture on "My Gaia"⇒"Status"⇒go back to doing the form⇒click the button "IMG" ⇒ paste it and done)
Gaia Age:
Forum Post:
Tekteking Experience:Started when...
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Samples:

Mega Phantom

▷ʍɧɨʈε ɭɨʂʈ◁

None..

Mega Phantom

▷βɭὰɕⓚ ɭɨʂʈ◁

None...