Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nixlynn
I see how it is I turn my back on you guys for 2 seconds and your all making threads without me
User Image

User Image
User Image
                          Dude I was gonna invite you but you got offline, don't start with me. rofl

Sanguarian Muffin's Significant Otter

Dapper Dabbler

For Ky heart

User Image

Dapper Poster

Welp.... I said I would be around sooo... mwuhahaha I found you blaugh XD I will give it a shot but I should probably get some studying in first emo

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lillielle
For Ky heart

User Image

User Image
User Image
                          Ooh I like it I like it! Can't decide if I think I would wear it or not 'cause it's not... mah hair. (I have detachment issues even though I'm okay with wigs sometimes) I'll get back to you on that! But do know that I like what you've done here. >w<

Also, I'll have Amu get back to you when she gets back online, okay? 3nodding

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I Electra I
User Image
Ky.
User Image
User Image
                          Ooh. Ooh ooh ooh! I like this! And you know what I thought it needed? A pair of lips. But I tried it out and I was oh so wrong. I would actually wanna wear this. I love it--it has this creep vibe, and I can even see myself pairing it with some of the avis Amu makes for herself and ordering art, so WHAT'S THAT SOUND? Oh, it's nothing, just the sound of a cash register going off 'cause you earned yourself some cold hard payment. cool

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Ky to the rescue
I Electra I
User Image
Ky.
User Image
User Image
                          Ooh. Ooh ooh ooh! I like this! And you know what I thought it needed? A pair of lips. But I tried it out and I was oh so wrong. I would actually wanna wear this. I love it--it has this creep vibe, and I can even see myself pairing it with some of the avis Amu makes for herself and ordering art, so WHAT'S THAT SOUND? Oh, it's nothing, just the sound of a cash register going off 'cause you earned yourself some cold hard payment. cool

Glad you like it,and thanks.

Beloved Lunatic

Ky to the rescue
Nixlynn
I see how it is I turn my back on you guys for 2 seconds and your all making threads without me
User Image

User Image
User Image

Hey hey it's not like you don't have my phone number don't give me that XD LOL
User Image

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nixlynn
Ky to the rescue
Nixlynn
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
                          Otay, whatever Nix, don't act like you do me any favors when I'm offline and you and Amu have ideas. rofl

*coughcough* Would you like me to add you to the first post?

Beloved Lunatic

Ky to the rescue
Nixlynn
Ky to the rescue
Nixlynn
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
                          Otay, whatever Nix, don't act like you do me any favors when I'm offline and you and Amu have ideas. rofl

*coughcough* Would you like me to add you to the first post?

Hey hey if it's awesome sauce we do.....sometimes XD LOL

ehh it's ok I'm mostly giving you a hard time XD anyways I think i need to buy more items and get a better rounded out invo first.....it's still to hard to do anything that isn't black & white or black and red.....
User Image

Rainbow Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hi!
I just made some in your other thread you had the other day! I'll try more in this one too!
only, not right now, cause I should study and stuff sad

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Flis
Hi!
I just made some in your other thread you had the other day! I'll try more in this one too!
only, not right now, cause I should study and stuff sad

User Image
User Image
                          You did! And you got good feedback, n'est pas~? I'd love to see what you can do for me and my friends this time 'round. But don't you worry about the homework-we'll have this thread open for a while, I think. ^^ Take care of your business first. 3nodding

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nixlynn

ehh it's ok I'm mostly giving you a hard time XD anyways I think i need to buy more items and get a better rounded out invo first.....it's still to hard to do anything that isn't black & white or black and red.....
User Image

User Image
User Image
                          Nix. Having a hard time working with your inventory is exactly why you would make a TekTek thread. emotion_facepalm Amu and I aren't doing this 'cause we both think our inventories are awesome and wanna show off and make pretty avis--we're both having a hard time making avis with skins and are asking for other people's ideas. Sheesh, I can add you. XP

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nixlynn

User Image
User Image
                          MWAHAHAHA! I have added you wether you like it or NOT!
                          Let me know if you want any of your rules changed. c;

Beloved Lunatic

Ky to the rescue
Nixlynn

User Image

User Image
User Image
                          Nix. Having a hard time working with your inventory is exactly why you would make a TekTek thread. emotion_facepalm Amu and I aren't doing this 'cause we both think our inventories are awesome and wanna show off and make pretty avis--we're both having a hard time making avis with skins and are asking for other people's ideas. Sheesh, I can add you. XP

Not what I meant but ok XD LOL and you sneaky little thing you BTW I actually have 3 Raven woods, 5 reves and 2 case's
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces