Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Nerd

AIice ln Wonderland
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.o
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.o

They're all a little to simple for me. I kinda like the Centaur, but all the bright gold on the dull grey/white is bothering me.

Desirable Nerd

PePpErMiNtSkItTlEZ

The dark elf is too plain for me. She needs more on her arms and/or more on the bottom half.
The demon has all the items I don't really like >__< I'm not fond of the Anesidora arms and Lumiere legs, and I can't stand the Snowblind face.
The first human has the same problem with the Anesidora arms and I don't really like the stockings and shoes on the bottom. Maybe you could try a different bottom?
The second human has too much of a masculine feel to me, though I do like the colors.

Newbie Kitten

Newbie Kitten

Widow

Devoted Gawker

I made 2 creature avi's.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shadowy Hunter

Sweet Rising Moon
PePpErMiNtSkItTlEZ

The dark elf is too plain for me. She needs more on her arms and/or more on the bottom half.
The demon has all the items I don't really like >__< I'm not fond of the Anesidora arms and Lumiere legs, and I can't stand the Snowblind face.
The first human has the same problem with the Anesidora arms and I don't really like the stockings and shoes on the bottom. Maybe you could try a different bottom?
The second human has too much of a masculine feel to me, though I do like the colors.

? emotion_kirakira

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100
Sweet Rising Moon

And I love how you love to mess with my invo xd
I like the first and last one the most. I don't really like that random spot for the first one though. Could you change that? I'm not the biggest fan of the rose hair on the last one. Just out of curiosity, do any of the other red Rosamund/Ciel hairs look ok with it?

Last Hairs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Nerd

Lonely Cupcake Sofia

For the Centaurs I like where you were going with them in terms of colors, but the first two have too much of a masculine feel and I don't really like most of the items on the third one.
I don't really like either of the imps. I'm not a fan of the imp feet, so it would be preferable if you could cover or hide them somehow.

Desirable Nerd

Things Just Got Real

I'm not really feeling these ones and I don't have either of the skins so I couldn't wear it anyway emo

Desirable Nerd

PePpErMiNtSkItTlEZ

The demon is getting better, but I still don't really like those shoes. The seidh top is also bothering me a little.
I'm still not really liking the bottoms on the human and the black arms stand out a little too much.
The dark elf just isn't really working for me.

Desirable Nerd

MysticKittyy

My bad. I meant the spot on the face from Zodiacal. Zodiacal won't layer with the Seidh eyes anyway, so can you fix that?
I really like the first one with the red Rosamund hair emotion_kirakira Throwing her into favorites.

Desirable Nerd

Shia_ Dark

Feedback?

Sorry, I don't like her(?). There's too much of a masculine feel, the red is too unbalanced, and I don't really like the eyes. You're welcome to try again if you'd like.

5,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dapper Elder

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Wow, your inventory is AMAZING to work with! -swoons a little- okay so I tried using an imp base instead of a human. I'm not used to it, but heck why not give it a go smile anywaaaaaaay, the bustle might not layer sweatdrop but it looks good with or without it. The Rosamund and Juno do work together though, I know that. Well, tada! Feedback?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff