Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Genius

Feedback? yum_puddi
1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. emotion_yatta

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
You're not a hero, you're a liar.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're not a savior, you're a vampire.

Salty Wench

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sweet Rising Moon
Gollyzilla

The only legs I'm really liking are the Little Lucie ones, but then it's really similar to one of my previous avatars. Why am I being so picky today? gonk

It might just be easier to try again at this point. I'm sorry orz

Aww, it's okay! whee I may try again later~

5,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sweet Rising Moon
Kumatora-san

Ooo, that's much better. Is there any way you could give me some alternatives for the legs/shoes? If not that's fine too. c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How are those?

Widow

Devoted Gawker

Desirable Nerd

-xAireka-Wolfzx-

I really like the 1st and 3rd one. Could you maybe change the legs on the first one? I don't really like the Dragoness legs too much. whee The third is a little bottom heavy to me, is there anything you could add to the top?

Desirable Nerd

nefret2011

I... really like it. Never thought I would like that type whee
Added to favorites heart

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Sweet Rising Moon

I... really like it. Never thought I would like that type whee
Added to favorites heart

You're not a hero, you're a liar.

It's all in the styling. XD
Glad you like it.

You're not a savior, you're a vampire.

Timid Genius

Sweet Rising Moon
-xAireka-Wolfzx-

I really like the 1st and 3rd one. Could you maybe change the legs on the first one? I don't really like the Dragoness legs too much. whee The third is a little bottom heavy to me, is there anything you could add to the top?

Will do. For the first one i thought the legs would have been nice from its kinda being a cream and red color so it would match the shika deer on the head emotion_yatta . For the third ill try my best to find something yum_puddi
First: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Third : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There wasnt really anything to put on it... emotion_facepalm

Desirable Nerd

Kumatora-san
Sweet Rising Moon
Kumatora-san

Ooo, that's much better. Is there any way you could give me some alternatives for the legs/shoes? If not that's fine too. c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How are those?

I like the second one the best. Added to favorites heart

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sweet Rising Moon
Kumatora-san
Sweet Rising Moon
Kumatora-san

How are those?

I like the second one the best. Added to favorites heart

Thank you for adding my entry to the favs! emotion_bigheart

Desirable Nerd

Baby Hammers

I'm not really a big fan. You're welcome to try again if you'd like

Desirable Nerd

Things Just Got Real
Feedback.

That's adorable heart
Added to favorites

Desirable Nerd

-xAireka-Wolfzx-
Sweet Rising Moon
-xAireka-Wolfzx-

Will do. For the first one i thought the legs would have been nice from its kinda being a cream and red color so it would match the shika deer on the head emotion_yatta . For the third ill try my best to find something yum_puddi

I like the colors for the legs, I just don't like the legs themselves whee They're too chunky for me. Thank you~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff