Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Nerd

Winners are posted on the 17th page.

Link to my invo
Feel free to use a female Human, Imp, Elf, or Centaur base. The more variety the better!
Please no Zurg, Grombie, Zombie, Vampire, or Orc base.

I have two of: Secret Retreat, Apprentice Charm, Vanilla Buttercream Rose, Sweet Lunarian, Divided Stars, Lady Unicorn, Mana Seed, Sainte Ciel Eros and Agape, Topaz Diamond Dog, and Flora's Gift.
I have three of: Zodiacal, Little Lucie, and Rosamund's Revenge.

You can spend up to 4mil outside of my inventory.

I do not like clutter, so no clutter please. I prefer my avatars to be more on the simple side. I'm not a big fan of overly creepy avatars, but you're welcome to try and change my mind. The avatars must layer correctly on gaia. I am going to be wearing it after all whee

EDIT Since no one seems to really want to make anything other than a human, I'm going to start judging creatures separately in hopes of getting more whee

Humans
1st Place - 100k
2nd - 50k
3rd - 25k
Each avatar that makes it to my favorites automatically gets 5k.

Creatures
1st Place - 100k
2nd - 50k
3rd -25k
Each avatar that makes it to my favorites automatically gets 5k.

Here's a few of my past avatars to give you an idea of what I like:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Desirable Nerd

Favorites~
nefret2011 - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. FaeryWish - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Haha Diet Coke - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kumatora-san - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. -xAireka-Wolfzx- - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mistress Gibs Bridezilla - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Things Just Got Real - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. MysticKittyy - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
bobloon - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Binge Baby - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shia_ Dark - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PePpErMiNtSkItTlEZ - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Danythea - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xl3ullShiet - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Glaya - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Roane the fairy 72 - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Dragon Maiden - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yutora - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Smexual Mexual O u O - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Salty Wench

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I gave it a try, I hope it looks okay!

Desirable Nerd

Gollyzilla

I don't really like the random green sticking out from the shika deer and I'm not a big fan of the Ciel legs. Can you change the legs at all?

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sweet Rising Moon

How's this?

Desirable Nerd

Kumatora-san

I love the colors but the avatar itself is a little meh. I think it's the ruffle and the bloomers that are bothering me the most.

Hallowed Foe

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sweet Rising Moon

It ended up a bit more cluttered than I normally make while I was trying to achieve color balance...

Salty Wench

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sweet Rising Moon
Gollyzilla

I don't really like the random green sticking out from the shika deer and I'm not a big fan of the Ciel legs. Can you change the legs at all?

Sure thing! Here's a couple of different ones:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Widow

Devoted Gawker

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sweet Rising Moon
Kumatora-san

I love the colors but the avatar itself is a little meh. I think it's the ruffle and the bloomers that are bothering me the most.

Another Compass can go way cheaper than what tektek is actually saying.

Desirable Nerd

Edgecrusher Asakuun

I kinda like where you were going with the colors, but overall I'm not to much of a fan. You're welcome to try again if you'd like c:

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100

Desirable Nerd

Gollyzilla

The only legs I'm really liking are the Little Lucie ones, but then it's really similar to one of my previous avatars. Why am I being so picky today? gonk

It might just be easier to try again at this point. I'm sorry orz

Desirable Nerd

Kumatora-san

Ooo, that's much better. Is there any way you could give me some alternatives for the legs/shoes? If not that's fine too. c:

Desirable Nerd

MysticKittyy

Not really liking it too much. You're welcome to try again if you'd like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff