Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Sex Symbol

17,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Timid 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Edited. better?

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

feedback?:3

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
Adella Demona
I just cleared out a lot of stuff from my inventory and I still have a good bit of clearing out to do left, but I want someone to see what they can come up with, with what I have left PLUS 2 to 3 mil.

I want to have something to strive for in the future, something to quest for smile
There are no rules, just have fun. Use my inventory or do your own thing with the 3 mil allotment or do both.

My Closet

I don't want anything particularly too dark or too cheerful. Something with a good color combination and plenty of balance, maybe a theme or idea behind it. Nothing too cluttered but nothing bland with just a top, bottom, and shoes. =/

Items I don't like:

Lusty Scoundrel
Any type of background
Masquerade

Favorite items

Glasses (especially expressions)
Angelic Manner
Sparkles
Hearts
Skunk Cosplay
Cream Tam Beret
Accessories

Edit:
Okay so maybe I should outline a few things:

1. Please use at least one item I don't have in my inventory. I'm trying to give my inventory a face-lift. I just got rid of a LOT of stuff and I want to start adding things to my wish list/ quest list.

2. Please don't go too far over 3 mil with the extras

3. Feel free to put up as many entries as you'd like.

out of interest, is the contest still running?

Friendly Phantom

Total Value: 559,634 Gold
After Exclusions: 557,054 Gold

Total Value: 3,837,329 Gold
After Exclusions: 2,801,049 Gold

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
tainted_sweetness
Adella Demona
I just cleared out a lot of stuff from my inventory and I still have a good bit of clearing out to do left, but I want someone to see what they can come up with, with what I have left PLUS 2 to 3 mil.

I want to have something to strive for in the future, something to quest for smile
There are no rules, just have fun. Use my inventory or do your own thing with the 3 mil allotment or do both.

My Closet

I don't want anything particularly too dark or too cheerful. Something with a good color combination and plenty of balance, maybe a theme or idea behind it. Nothing too cluttered but nothing bland with just a top, bottom, and shoes. =/

Items I don't like:

Lusty Scoundrel
Any type of background
Masquerade

Favorite items

Angelic Manner
Sparkles
Hearts
Skunk Cosplay
Cream Tam Beret
Accessories

Edit:

1. Please use at least one item I don't have in my inventory. I'm trying to give my inventory a face-lift. I just got rid of a LOT of stuff and I want to start adding things to my wish list/ quest list.

Yes and no. I can't actively run the contest since I got a job recently and I don't have a lot of time to play around on Gaia. I check back every now and then hoping I'll find something I like a LOT.

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
LadyMorrigan0214
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Edited. better?

For some reason she reminds me of a J-rocker XD Kinda Visual Kei or something. lol.
It's nice though smile

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Flatterer 200
Adella Demona
tainted_sweetness
Adella Demona

My Closet

Items I don't like:

Lusty Scoundrel
Any type of background
Masquerade

Favorite items

Angelic Manner
Sparkles
Hearts
Skunk Cosplay
Cream Tam Beret
Accessories

Edit:

Yes and no. I can't actively run the contest since I got a job recently and I don't have a lot of time to play around on Gaia. I check back every now and then hoping I'll find something I like a LOT.

ah, okay! congrats on your new job:3 i'll try making another avi!

Fanged Witch

11,115 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Massacre 50

Aged Shapeshifter

Enviro:

A few from my collection you may enjoy [None have won before, I never use copy winning avatars]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The last one is a little over 2 mil when you remove the lips, it wont let me click it right now, and the one above that is a little over as well, I'd tweak it but it also isn't loading. Perhaps later.

Hopefully you like one of my creations :3

Aged Shapeshifter

[ I also have a lot of reds, blues, greens, and white/black avatars but I didn't want to overload you so I chose the "cutsie" looking ones]

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
tainted_sweetness
Adella Demona
tainted_sweetness
Adella Demona

My Closet

Items I don't like:

Lusty Scoundrel
Any type of background
Masquerade

Favorite items

Angelic Manner
Sparkles
Hearts
Skunk Cosplay
Cream Tam Beret
Accessories

Edit:

ah, okay! congrats on your new job:3 i'll try making another avi!

Awesome! I have a new inventory now, would you like to use that too?

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Senari_Onua
Enviro:

A few from my collection you may enjoy [None have won before, I never use copy winning avatars]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The last one is a little over 2 mil when you remove the lips, it wont let me click it right now, and the one above that is a little over as well, I'd tweak it but it also isn't loading. Perhaps later.

Hopefully you like one of my creations :3

These are all very pretty, but I was more looking for a combination of items I already have plus some new ones I can work my way towards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff