Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floofy Akachan

Archiduquesa Akako's avatar Ersatz Akako's avatar
So... I noticed that I have 8 out of 12 outfits with the Wed to Darkness demon tail >> ...and that's just not right! There are plenty of themes and outfit ideas out there but whenever I get an OC or avi outfit block I just end up editing the old looks ...don't we all.

Anyways, I'm chattering again.
Task: Make Akako a new look that would still be within her character: playful but can be charismatic, smart yet fashionable and dressed with shades on point.

Prizes to be won:

1st place - 10M in gaia gold;
2nd place - (worth 5M gg in total) 2 M gg and any item in their wishlist (or random item from Akako) worth around 2M gg (i.e. marketplace price of item may vary from 1M to 3M and it'll be up to the 2nd placer to sell item or not)
3rd place - 1Mggborn
Random prizes - If I really like a look and I feel as if it falls short and I may just tweak it myself i.e. no matter how much you edit it after my feedback, I still feel like I can do something with it, I would send a random pressie.

Links:

EDIT: 18/04/14 MY INVENTORY HAS DRASTICALLY CHANGED... HERE'S THE NEW LINK: Enviro Link - new

OLD LINK: Enviro Link
Art for past avi's
Akako's Attempts at the Arena
Old Tektek's By Akako

Current wardrobe:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other old outfits:

User Image

Hints:

- I like avatars with character - so if yours have a story, that earns plus points.
- Layering! No avatar of mine has less than 10 items on
- Color coordination! I find this important... e.g. so what if you use all shades of red I don't mind that. But if you are trying for an oxblood red, black and grey scheme, then what's that firetruck red doing in your hand? >>
- Don't be afraid to be bold with your color choice and item/theme choice.

Please note:

- You can spend an additional 500M on top (but I would prefer if the equipped list predominantly include items that I own)
- I will give feedback if you ask for it.. just quote me I suppose so I can get back to you.
- All my favorite looks will be posted from which I will choose the top 3. The random prizes recipient(s) may or may not be from the favorites list.
- Several avatars of the same look will be counted as 1 entry.
- No more than 3 entries per gaian please. (if I give a feedback to a look and you edited it, it will still count as the one look -and the edited version will not count as a new look)
- The looks do NOT have to use the tail (actually I'd prefer if you don't - but if your look actually looks better with it, then put it on)
- If at the end of the contest, There are no 3 looks that stood above the others, Akako has the right not to award the top1, 2 and 3 spots.
- Similarly, if I like some equally and can't put them in order, I will ask friends for help with choosing and then if we still can't choose, then I will award both avi's with the 2nd place prizes and no one will receive the 1st.
- I WILL start all trades (from my mule account - Ersatz Akako; prizes not in gg or will be sent as presents may come from this account).
- I will post when contest has ended.

Post away~~~
...for entering, chatting, music exchange etc neh~

Favorites:
Sage Winters

xCrimsonFlashx

Looks that I liked - but needs some tweaking
xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Forever Fluffman

Hunter

I'm new to this tektek thing, but I hope this is ok:
I was thinking about her reaction if she'd ever stumbled upon a boy who she may see as "Hot" or "Cute" and I came up with this, she could be thinking about how she could react or how to talk to him, i'm not quite sure.
I hope you like it!

Invisible Abomination

21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I tried. I find it harder to make it more than 10 items. Feedback would be appreciated. :3

Sorry for that. I though I had the link there. Sorry for the problem.

Floofy Akachan

Forever Fluffman
I tried. I find it harder to make it more than 10 items. Feedback would be appreciated. :3

Fluffy, you didn't put a link in >w<

Floofy Akachan

Blush Within The Stars
I was thinking about her reaction if she'd ever stumbled upon a boy who she may see as "Hot" or "Cute" and I came up with this, she could be thinking about how she could react or how to talk to him, i'm not quite sure.
I hope you like it!

Nice background story. However, I don't do default mouth.
I also like the color combination of pale pink, darker pink and white and a touch of light blue... but I feel like its lacking ):
Sorry hun

Hunter

Archiduquesa Akako
Blush Within The Stars
I hope you like it!

Nice background story. However, I don't do default mouth.
I also like the color combination of pale pink, darker pink and white and a touch of light blue... but I feel like its lacking ):
Sorry hun

Thankyou for the feedback. I'll try to keep that in mind next time. emotion_bigheart

Kawaii Otaku

Archiduquesa Akako

She is a vampire killer even though she herself is a vampire, but she doesnt know. That's why bats stay near her. She is to be the new vampire queen.
feedback?

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Hope you like it :3
I figured she could be a kind of one of those girls that is in the corner of a bar or something that the detectives come to for the secret behind the scenes info wink

Floofy Akachan

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

I actually really like how she looks. The story is nice too. However, the two together doesn't seem cohesive... I might change what's going on at the eyes area and the top and the feet area but I love the hair, headpiece, glasses and lips... cute.
luvlee_pretty_gurl

Too top heavy, and such thin looking legs. I don't like what's happening with the face and how the reds don't match. I like how the look is actually reflective of the story.
Forever Fluffman

I don't like her face and her familiar. But the concept and the color combi is good.

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
I'm glad you like it lol.
Well most of it :3

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100

Here's another!

Hunter

Hope this one is a little better. sweatdrop
So she looks into her reflection, expecting to find exactly what she looks like, but instead, she see's what's inside. It flickers slightly between three images that can be seen only as three different parts of her personality, and this one is one of them.

Invisible Abomination

21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

She was an ordinary girl until one day, the staff chose her to be the guardian of nature. The avatar was her when she is transforming.

EDIT: Feedback is welcomed.

Floofy Akachan

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx
2nd entry Here's another!
I like your first entry better. This one just doesn't do it for me.
Blush Within The Stars
2nd Entry
Oh dear- I like your stories but the face with that type of hair and overall look is a bit common nowadays. And just no. Sorry.
Forever Fluffman
2nd and 3rd entry
I'm not being biased or anything ...but I like both looks - they are a bit too much fluff perse for what Akako usually wears but I can tweak them a bit.

So xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx and Forever Fluffman, I'm going to shortlist your looks in tentative favorites. Thanks.

Bloodthirsty Doll

24,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Here's my first. This one has a couple added items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff