Welcome to Gaia! ::

AngelicWings24
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 1,814,414 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Frilled Black Top
X_X Yellow Raving Goggles
Demonic Anklets
Little Lucie
Petal Professor Hana
Black Fishnet Stockings
The Watchmaker
Gold Pocket Watch
Worn Leather Rivet Heels
Noel's Gift
Brown Field Cap
Nautilus Raiment

Total Value: 1,818,914 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Cream Juvenile Delinquent Shirt
X_X Yellow Raving Goggles
Demonic Anklets
Little Lucie
Petal Professor Hana
Black Fishnet Stockings
The Watchmaker
Gold Pocket Watch
Worn Leather Rivet Heels
Noel's Gift
Brown Field Cap
Nautilus Raiment

Well, I changed the hair to brown and longer like you said. Um, I wasn't sure what you would like with a different shirt, so I made one black (since there's a lot of black in the outfit) and another cream (I was trying to match the detailing in the skirt and shoes).

Oh, and I forgot to say that everything should definitely layer - they're all on different layers.

Well, this new hair actually clashes with the brown more than the blonde did, I think, so maybe stick with the first hair, or find a new one if you can. I don't really like the cream, since it looks more like another shade of yellow when paired with the yellows and browns. The black is okay, although I actually liked the white better. Did you try just spreading a little more white around? I think that would look the best. Maybe a white hair? Although I'm not sure how that would look.

And for the layering, did you check in the avatar, or are you just guessing? Because it's happened too many times where I've thought something would layer and it didn't and messed the whole thing up. If you don't want to check though, thats fine, I'll check everyone's at the end when I decide the winner. Although, at that point, it will be too late to change it if it doesnt work.

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

It's really really cute! It's just not my style, sorry. I'm not really into the whole ice princess thing. You did a good job though, it looks really pretty! Thank you for participating!

Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
When is the deadline? >.>
Neon_Dinosaurs x3

I don't really have one, I'm waiting until I get a few I really like and then choosing from those

Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
dragonreared
Neon_Dinosaurs x3

I don't really have one, I'm waiting until I get a few I really like and then choosing from those
Oh okay. Do you have a list favorites? You should post it on the front page so others can get a taste of your style. I'm going to try but I have no idea what sort of style to go for. Other than elegant.
Neon_Dinosaurs x3
dragonreared
Neon_Dinosaurs x3

Oh okay. Do you have a list favorites? You should post it on the front page so others can get a taste of your style. I'm going to try but I have no idea what sort of style to go for. Other than elegant.

Yeah, I tried doing a list of favorites, but I felt like people just kept trying to make things too similar to those, when they didnt have all of the qualities that I was looking for. I felt like it might limit people, although maybe that was foolish of me? ehhh, I'll try putting one up again and see what happens

Dapper Businesswoman

This is really gorgeous. I like the way you incorporated the pink. However, I feel like the bottom half of the tektek is really plain, as it is JUST white. If you took off that skirt, and tried doing a different skirt or pants, you could add more blue, which is imbalanced on the top. Also, I think that the use of fallen wish is rather a waste, since that is the most expensive item and is barely featured. I would suggest taking that off and using the extra budget room to create the more balanced bottom half. Also, I don't particularly like the lips, but if it looks better with them, that is fine. Although I wouldn't use this as an avatar currently, I feel that it has potential, and if you do it well, it could look really great. Thank you for your participation!
Neon_Dinosaurs x3
dragonreared
Neon_Dinosaurs x3

I posted it, hope it helps

Dapper Businesswoman

dragonreared

This is really gorgeous. I like the way you incorporated the pink. However, I feel like the bottom half of the tektek is really plain, as it is JUST white. If you took off that skirt, and tried doing a different skirt or pants, you could add more blue, which is imbalanced on the top. Also, I think that the use of fallen wish is rather a waste, since that is the most expensive item and is barely featured. I would suggest taking that off and using the extra budget room to create the more balanced bottom half. Also, I don't particularly like the lips, but if it looks better with them, that is fine. Although I wouldn't use this as an avatar currently, I feel that it has potential, and if you do it well, it could look really great. Thank you for your participation!

There we go..^^ Is this better?

Total Value: 1,111,640 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Pearl Necklace
Pearl And Diamond Earrings
Elegant Pearl Strand Bracelet
Audrey's Pink Strap Heels
Elegant Snowy Leggings
Dreamer's Dust
Felicia's Gloves
Enchanted Book
Spring Rose
Strawberry Sundae Sweets
Oculus Magica
Unicorn

Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200
dragonreared

Feedback? c:
Brush-Of-Magic
dragonreared

There we go..^^ Is this better?

Total Value: 1,111,640 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Pearl Necklace
Pearl And Diamond Earrings
Elegant Pearl Strand Bracelet
Audrey's Pink Strap Heels
Elegant Snowy Leggings
Dreamer's Dust
Felicia's Gloves
Enchanted Book
Spring Rose
Strawberry Sundae Sweets
Oculus Magica
Unicorn

Yeah its adorable! I guess it's just not what I'm looking for. Too girly for me. I like feminine, but not... THAT much. sweatdrop thank you for trying though! feel free to try again if you would like

Dapper Businesswoman

Neon_Dinosaurs x3
dragonreared

Feedback? c:

This is good! You balanced the colors quite nicely. However, its a little too... blah... for me. She doesnt look like she has a theme, or a purpose, or anything. Although I like the way you balanced and matched the colors, I would really like something with a little more story. Please try again though, if you would like! You seem like you could do something really great. I guess I just didnt provide a good description of what I want, as you pointed out... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff