• Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
dragonreared
TDA_jirocho
dragonreared
TDA_jirocho
this one here off your base
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I threw in one of my designs

I don't particularly like them, sorry :/ I should probably take that base off the page, since when I first saw it i liked it, but now im thinking no avi made with those pants will look good sweatdrop Thanks for participating though! and feel free to try again if you would like.

hows this one

It's kind of too little-girly for me, plus I dont like that swoopy thing shes wearing... plus the colors dont really match, and I would like the eyes to match the colors scheme, not stand out. sorry sweatdrop Thank you for trying though!

maybe this one

actually, I liked the one before this better. hmm, ill think on it for a bit, and then maybe give you a direction to head in. If not, then this is fine, thank you for participating, and if you would like to try a new theme altogether, that would be awesome biggrin
TDA_jirocho
dragonreared
TDA_jirocho
dragonreared
TDA_jirocho

I don't particularly like them, sorry :/ I should probably take that base off the page, since when I first saw it i liked it, but now im thinking no avi made with those pants will look good sweatdrop Thanks for participating though! and feel free to try again if you would like.

hows this one

It's kind of too little-girly for me, plus I dont like that swoopy thing shes wearing... plus the colors dont really match, and I would like the eyes to match the colors scheme, not stand out. sorry sweatdrop Thank you for trying though!

maybe this one

Its still too simple for me, sorry. And its not really what I'm looking for. Thank you for trying though

Dapper Millionaire

13,115 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
dragonreared
TDA_jirocho
dragonreared
TDA_jirocho
dragonreared
TDA_jirocho

hows this one

maybe this one

Its still too simple for me, sorry. And its not really what I'm looking for. Thank you for trying though

one more try then User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TDA_jirocho
dragonreared
TDA_jirocho
dragonreared
TDA_jirocho

hows this one

maybe this one

one more try then User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm sorry, i still dont like it. :/ Thank you for participating though, and good luck with any other contests you enter
1rst entry User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
2nd entryUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and i think best for last 3rd entUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ry
im saving up for the third avi now feed back when u can
frostmaster42
and i think best for last 3rd entUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ry

these are very nice, but I'm a girl. I said so in the first post, did you just miss it? I understand though lol. Also, I don't like background items or most side items. And you wouldn't want me to have the same avi as you anyways, right? lol. Anyways thanks for participating! If you would like to submit female entries, that would be great lol

This is very pretty! But its also very imbalanced. I like how all the colors match (except the black rose), but you need more red and bronze on the top half, and maybe spread a few little black accents around? Good start though!
dragonreared
frostmaster42

these are very nice, but I'm a girl. I said so in the first post, did you just miss it? I understand though lol. Also, I don't like background items or most side items. And you wouldn't want me to have the same avi as you anyways, right? lol. Anyways thanks for participating! If you would like to submit female entries, that would be great lol
yes u are right i dont want people to have my lok lol y did i post tht lol well i have made some female ones here is on u can look at User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
frostmaster42
dragonreared
frostmaster42

yes u are right i dont want people to have my lok lol y did i post tht lol well i have made some female ones here is on u can look at User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

haha yeah lol. Its not really what I'm looking for, plus you still put background items, and i know for a fact nochi is more than 2 mil just by itself... did you read the first post at all? Sorry if I'm being rude, I just feel like you arent really listening/trying.

Chatty Codger

Total Value: 1,814,414 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Frilled Black Top
X_X Yellow Raving Goggles
Demonic Anklets
Little Lucie
Petal Professor Hana
Black Fishnet Stockings
The Watchmaker
Gold Pocket Watch
Worn Leather Rivet Heels
Noel's Gift
Brown Field Cap
Nautilus Raiment

Total Value: 1,818,914 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Cream Juvenile Delinquent Shirt
X_X Yellow Raving Goggles
Demonic Anklets
Little Lucie
Petal Professor Hana
Black Fishnet Stockings
The Watchmaker
Gold Pocket Watch
Worn Leather Rivet Heels
Noel's Gift
Brown Field Cap
Nautilus Raiment

Well, I changed the hair to brown and longer like you said. Um, I wasn't sure what you would like with a different shirt, so I made one black (since there's a lot of black in the outfit) and another cream (I was trying to match the detailing in the skirt and shoes).

Oh, and I forgot to say that everything should definitely layer - they're all on different layers.

Dapper Millionaire

13,115 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
dragonreared
TDA_jirocho
dragonreared
TDA_jirocho
dragonreared
TDA_jirocho

hows this one

maybe this one

I'm sorry, i still dont like it. :/ Thank you for participating though, and good luck with any other contests you enter

could you like give me a color and a style or something
TDA_jirocho

could you like give me a color and a style or something

well, i honestly don't think that your particular talent is what I'm looking for. See, everybody has a different style of making tekteks. Some people are really cluttered, some people simple. Some people are better at guys, and some at girls. Some people can do goth, some people fantasy, others sexy, others cute. It goes on and on. I don't mean this in a rude way, but I don't think that your strengths fit my categories of what I want, and I think you would use your time better elsewhere. However, if you would really like to keep trying, I would suggest looking at my feedback on other people's submissions, to see what I like and don't like about them. Maybe that will help. Either way, thank you for participating, and good luck with your decision.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff