Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, I'm looking for the bestest dream avi out there. I want it to look like a rocker,but dark,almost like goth and emo. I would love to see what you guys out their can come up with. So the best avi I see will be posted on my profile and the winner will receive 1000 gold. And please make sure it is under 500,000 gold. Oh, and the skin of the avi should be the vampire potion. And the hair should always be black. Thanx!

kool!but try more for the dark colors.and it needs more accessories.
Okay Dokay
other then what I said,it is a pretty kool avi.XD
Im good at makin them, specially when they're goth based

Now that is awesome. The only few things that I have issues with(well,not really issues) is that the skin should be a vampire potion and the hair needs to be black.lolz. I meant to tell you I updated the forum post.sorry!
The hair is black.... the hairstyle just has that dyed tone to it, and ok, i can change the skin

sickeningly wicked! you've totally captured that goth look without over doing it and making it look trashy. Awesome work!

wicked! now that's what I'm talking about. There's still a few changes to be made,but I can fix them later. Just stay tuned in on the forum and see who wins the contest. you may be the winner and get that gold!
sweetness, ill be here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces