Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweetheart

64 GB

okay, so i checked, and as it turned out, some of the layering doesn't work! and some of the items are so rare, they aren't even attainable
here are updated versions, all items should work c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wealthy Noob

3,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Masquera
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cute! Could you change the eyes and maybe change the leg mods and try something else? o:

Wealthy Noob

3,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
wingardiums
64 GB

okay, so i checked, and as it turned out, some of the layering doesn't work! and some of the items are so rare, they aren't even attainable
here are updated versions, all items should work c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Thank you for checking, I love you for that! Tip. c:
64 GB

I tried a few more tops and changed the eyes for now to see if the face looks "better". :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wealthy Noob

3,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
[.Silvr-Moon.]
64 GB

I tried a few more tops and changed the eyes for now to see if the face looks "better". :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like the second one, but the eyes arent still in my interest. Try Sainte Ciel eyes or idk what else. o:
64 GB
      I like the second one, but the eyes arent still in my interest. Try Sainte Ciel eyes or idk what else. o:

Sure thing! c:

Eyes something like this? :3

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shy Lovergirl

Wealthy Noob

3,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
[.Silvr-Moon.]
64 GB

Sure thing! c:

Eyes something like this? :3
      I loveee it. <3 Add some blush and favorites it is!

Wealthy Noob

3,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Masquera

I love everything besides the eyes! Try chuchips or Compass? o:

Wealthy Noob

3,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Kururisu

feedback?
      I loveeee your avatar! ! 4laugh & i love it but try changing the eyes and the stockings is a no no. Sorry but you can try again. <333

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

10,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wealthy Noob

3,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Masquera

Adding to Favorites. heart
64 GB

How about these? c:
The first one is one I made for someone else, but it wasn't their style so they said no.
And incase you didn't want to have to get two agape's I made one similar with only one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Lovergirl

64 GB
Kururisu

feedback?
      I loveeee your avatar! ! 4laugh & i love it but try changing the eyes and the stockings is a no no. Sorry but you can try again. <333

Thank you smile

User Image

Made some changes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out