Welcome to Gaia! ::

Terepanda
xXi icecreamluvr iXx
Terepanda
Feedback?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Holy cow that's a REALLY nice design * 0 *

Awww, thank you whee *hugs*
I mean it it's super pretty heehee I love it ^^ you are most welcome~~
Reposting my avis from last page with the new ones. Tektek kind of glitched on the second batch and didn't fully get rid of the dapper gent sleeves the way it was supposed to. Just letting you know that now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tasty Teammate

18,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Indie Darling
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Super impossible layering, but I've had fun making this!
thought you'd enjoy!

avis are always more fun when they're impossible, i stg. very cool looking though. (:
lntoxicate
feedback?

that is trippy as, but very cool. definitely a favorite.
Terepanda

dang that's a lot of options haha. i like the first avi quite a bit though. thanks for making them (:
Dollanganger
Terepanda

dang that's a lot of options haha. i like the first avi quite a bit though. thanks for making them (:

No problem! Anything you'd like for me to adjust?
ImmortalNinjaLover
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

they're both a little simple for my tastes, but thanks for participating. (:
Terepanda
Dollanganger
Terepanda

No problem! Anything you'd like for me to adjust?

tbh the bottom two are a bit plain compared to what i usually like. i tend to care less about theme and more about clutter/color matching.
Hanky Prankie

i was actually really torn about this one. i mean, i like it, but it's almost a bit too much for me. i think it's maybe the backgrounds. so i went and fiddled with it on tektek some myself and now it's a favorite. (: thanks for making it.
Dollanganger
lntoxicate
feedback?

that is trippy as, but very cool. definitely a favorite.

glad you like it c:

Tasty Teammate

18,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dollanganger
Hanky Prankie

i was actually really torn about this one. i mean, i like it, but it's almost a bit too much for me. i think it's maybe the backgrounds. so i went and fiddled with it on tektek some myself and now it's a favorite. (: thanks for making it.
yeah
yours looks better c:
thank you for the gift

Cat

18,500 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff