Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay so here's the deal, i haven't used gaia regularly since 2009. i was actually locked out of this account until very recently due to lack of use, but i decided i wanted to get it back with the express purpose of giving all of my stuff away. over the years i've accumulated quite a bit of stuff, from my kiki kitty plushie to my seal slippers with a whole lot of other mc's thrown in there (is mc even the correct thing to call them anymore? tbh i still think of them as di's).

so here's how it's going to work. i honestly don't have the time or patience to make this some huge organized thing, so i'm just going to say i want you to tektek me some avatars. everyone who makes something will get an item or two, and i'll collect all of my favorites and then when i start running out of items, i'll pick between my favorites and they'll get the big ones.

i don't particularly want this to take forever, and i don't want it to be too difficult. just make some cool avis, come, have a good time. i'll probably give out random items to people just for posting here, because tbh i have a whole lot of items to get rid of.

any questions, feel free to ask. i promise i don't bite.
rules:

no price limit
no item restrictions
you can enter as many times as you'd like
be nice to each other or you'll be disqualified
idk follow the tos and stuff guys
just be chill
also, if you're questing for one of the items i'm giving away and you hang around and let me know, i may be inclined to give it to you (seriously if you're questing for something let me know, i did a lot of questing in my day so i'd love to help out, i mean i'm not promising i'm gonna give you my most expensive items off the bat, but if you stick around and are bumping/making avatars it may very well happen)

bumping contest:
as i don't have the time to make sure this thread stays on the front page, we're also gonna do a bumping contest. if you bump ... idk 100 times, i'll give you either 5M or an item worth at least that.
favorites:

Umrae User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / iiPsychicMushrooms User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / KiwiKibbles User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / Terepanda User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / fawnbabe User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T w i g g y xo User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / BabyNya User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / Indie Darling User Image / Vaylerie User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / owarai User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / lntoxicate User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hanky Prankie User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. / Demonic Coconut / Pretty in Punkzors User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
items:

.-_.- glasses
... mood bubble
2008 rejected olympics bronze trophy
albus egg
alien probe
android damage prosthetics
angelic microphone
april birthstone crown
autumn steed
baby chicky
baby seal slippers
bear pajamas
bee movie suit
benny the puppy
bit of armor
black ops gear
bone dragon helm
box of totally innocent objects
bunny scarf
cecil
celebrity date
chain of command
cherry blossom
chickie scarf
chubbi chicky
classilke 2nd gen.
clock egg
cloud
coco kitty plushie
colbert
coraline button eyes
cow bell x2 x1
crown of stars
damascus armor
dandiidoodad spore 2nd. gen
dark halo x2
dark star
dashing gentleman aquamarine sash
dashing gentleman emerald tie
dashing gentleman emerald vest
dashing gentleman onyx shoes
dashing gentleman sapphire vest
dashing gentleman topaz vest
daughter of snows
december birthstone crown
demonic anklets
detective kit
detective's magnifier
diapered egg 6th gen.
dunce cap
easter 2k10 egg
easter 2k10 gambino egg
easter 2k10 grunny egg
easter bunny shirt
elemental hair
elftech gloves
enchanted strings
faded revenant
faunzy's flute
flame sword
floppy clover
galahad of templar
get well soon gift
gift of the goddess
gothic veil
grunny
gwee the dragon
heart of gold
heartstring
hollywood starlet
horn of elasmotheria x2 x1
horns of hebridea
horns of the conquered prince
horns of the dragon queen
inari's beads 4th gen
jack'd cape 2k6
jack'd gloves 2k6 x2
jack'd hat
jack'd mask
jack'd pants 2k6
jack'd shoes 2k6
jack'd skirt 2k6
jack'd sweater 2k6
jack's bat clip x2
jack visor
kiki kitty plushie
kitty slippers
kottan bell 4th gen
kung fu panda bamboo staff
labu necklace x7 x6 x5 x4
large single horn
lightning bolt
lord of snow
lowered horns
loyalty crown 2014
lunar scythe
lyndexer's journal 3rd. gen.
mackintosh the scottie plushie
marshmallow snowman
michael's memory x2
mimzy x3 x2 x1
mimzy aura
mini ufo
moira's wig
mokona hat
momo the monkey
mythic hair
nitemare parasol
november birthstone crown
october birthstone crown
oculus magica
oculus mythica
orly? hat
orphan's elephant doll
oversized carrot
phoenix circlet
pink bunny slippers
pixie
radiant prism
rebellion face mask
red diamond
red flow prom dress
reve rouille 5th gen.
s-corp labcoat
september birthstone crown
shadow spirit
sno yeti pillow plush (chillin')
soot face explode x2
spirited 2k6 boots
spirited 2k6 candy cane
spirited 2k6 corsage
spirited 2k6 gift bag
spirited 2k6 gloves x3 x2
spirited 2k6 hat
spirited 2k6 mistletoe
spirited 2k6 scarf
spring court coronation
standby tortuous
summoning tome
syoran's goggles x2 x1
textbook tower
triple demon horns
twilight sparkling skin
ugly orphan sweater
uncanny form
v-day 2k9 chocolate
vampire hunter's hat
volant reverie 2nd gen.
western zodiac
white bun-bun plushie
white swan
wind halo x2
winter rose
yokai's treasure

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Dollanganger

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magical Waffles

48,100 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Trash Otaku

Dollanganger
okay so here's the deal, i haven't used gaia regularly since 2009. i was actually locked out of this account until very recently due to lack of use, but i decided i wanted to get it back with the express purpose of giving all of my stuff away. over the years i've accumulated quite a bit of stuff, from my kiki kitty plushie to my seal slippers with a whole lot of other mc's thrown in there (is mc even the correct thing to call them anymore? tbh i still think of them as di's).

so here's how it's going to work. i honestly don't have the time or patience to make this some huge organized thing, so i'm just going to say i want you to tektek me some avatars. everyone who makes something will get an item or two, and i'll collect all of my favorites and then when i start running out of items, i'll pick between my favorites and they'll get the big ones.

i don't particularly want this to take forever, and i don't want it to be too difficult. just make some cool avis, come, have a good time. i'll probably give out random items to people just for posting here, because tbh i have a whole lot of items to get rid of.

whee whee whee

questing a dark halo..........just....throwing that out there....
emotion_awesome
made a cute cyclops girl because they're my fave
hope you like her!
also have fun out in the real non-gaia land!
i will probably make more later just for fun
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
gaia_diamond bump gaia_diamond

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
here goes some random tekteking!

Taken Fatcat

10,450 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Dollanganger

Been wanting kiki kitty plushie c:

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
Dollanganger

i like the colors in this one

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
Dollanganger

here is another one. its nice not to have to worry about price

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
Dollanganger

and one more
thanks to everyone who's tekteked so far. (: i'd forgotten how much fun it was to look at everyone's creations.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff