User Image
)
ANNOUNCEMENTS DOLL ME UP !
            ⊱ What I've got to say
            ╭ • • ╯
            ██ ████ ████████████ ██████████████████████

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ( )

(03.05.12) Siege Nonkena, and Blackwingsdescend hired
            (03.05.12) Doll Me Up is Open! Feel free to post!
            (03.17.12) Happy St. Patty's day everybody! Don't forget to wear green!
User Image
)
RULES DOLL ME UP !
            ⊱ I mean business.
            ╭ • • ╯

Paragraph format, I know, it's a pain, but it gets the job done. First and foremost, the golden rule. Follow all Gaia t.o.s, guidelines, etc. Treat others how you'd like to be treated, if you're causing a problem, I will kindly ask for yourself to get a grip on yourself or remove yourself from my shop. If you can not handle that, you will be reported. I would like everybody, costumers and employees to make an attempt at literacy, feel free to talk how you may, but try to be understandable. If you'd like to advertise your business, please do not post in my shop about it, it's rude. Instead, pm me saying you'd like to be affiliates, and I'll put you up. Please be patient when waiting for your order, we have lives too. If you are unsatisfied with the tektek you receive, notify the tektek-er at once, and we will gladly redo it. The tektek-ers have a right to deny your order at any time, if they have a valid reason. I have the right to add, remove or edit rules at all times, all new rules will be colored differently. Most importantly, have fun! You may bump, chat, order, or just lurk around if you desire!
User Image
)
Our lovely doll makers DOLL ME UP !
            ⊱ DOLL ME UP!
            ╭ • • ╯

Aethea
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        ♔ Konnichiwa! Aethea here! Call me what you may! I am currently living in the United States, but I was born in England, and grew up in.. a yacht. I love to travel, and I have been all over the world. I'm currently in highschool, and I am BLEEPbleepBLEEP years of age. I love to read, paint, draw, listen to music, act, and work! I get decent grades, with a 4.0 GPA, and I am currently deciding what to do with my life, though I have not yet chosen anything sweatdrop I do have a boyfriend, so I am not available. I love to help people, and I am using the tips I earn from the tektek shop to open my own charity!
                        ♔ Females, Males, Layering, Simplicity, Details, High Price Limits, About Everything!
                        ♔ Low Budgets!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

blackwingsdescend
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        ♔ Hello, I am blackwingsdescend, but you make call me Wings or Toffee~ Friend to Aethea and girlfriend to Siege Nonkena. I have a great enjoyment of making tektek's, as well as tending to be a perfectionist, so I take a bit longer then others when I make tektek's, but I assure you that I do the job quite well. I'm here to assist Aethea-chan with earning money for her charity shop and Waffuru-kun with his dream avi, so please assist with our goals~
                        ♔ Females, Color Schemes, Cute and/or Sexy Avi's, High Price Limit (4mil↑), Fantasy Based Avi's
                        ♔ Males, Low Price Limit (1mil↓), One Color, Low Time Limit

Siege Nonkena
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♔ I am a twenty one year old Finnish man, Currently residing in Helsinki, but soon will be coming to the U.S. for schooling, and to hopefully be with you know who soon > w> .... Anyway, I like games, reading, drawing, painting, sculpting. I live with my roommate and I work two jobs, so my schedule is pretty messed up but I am able to get on at work once in a while. If you ask me about that games I like, I will normally say horror, puzzle, and fighting games. Once in a while I will play a Fps, but normally not for long. I have an Xbox live account, and a psn account, but I am not giving those out. I can take a lot of jokes but don't push me at times, I do have a short fuse on some things and I will blow up. So Nyaaaaaaaah.
                        ♔ My strength for tektek, is that I am decently fast at it, Better with darker and more moody colours, I tend to lean to more demonic or punkish looking things, but if the items are right I will work on a light coloured avi.
                        ♔ Weaknesses: Tektek weakness is light happy colours, angels and sprites((Woodland fairies)) Stuff. Females at times I lean into when I make them of more of what is sexy((Well at least to me)) look. And if it comes down to pinks I am horrible at matching them.

No_Regretsxoxo
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        ♔ Hi, I'm Isabella. You can call me Bella. I love working on tekteks for others, it's like an obsession. . . . . I'm really sweet and nice and will take time to perfect your avatars.
                        ♔ Clutter, Girls, Kawaii, Super~kawaii, nerdy, hipster, rally/gangster, cream and pastel colors, demonic, sexy//super~sexy, Gay guys >w<
                        ♔ Boys(Unless it's sexy or gay), all one color, super clutter, weird, furry, trashy, bloody/gore, more then 4 color scheme avis.
                        [X][X]

Plein De Bisous
                        Username: Plein De Bisous
                        About me: Yar. Hey there I'm Plein De Bisous but I also go by Lily or Plein (maybe even Hummingbird). I'm pretty busy with school and University research, but I do have the time for occasional game breaks (Swapples c; ). I'm fluent in three languages and I'm learning a fourth. I'm always looking for a language partner, so don't be afraid to chatter! I've been on Gaia for, two-four? years now, and phew, after tekteking for so long, I can't get enough of it. I'm not sure what else to say but-- Forever and Always, Stay Classy!
                        Strengths: Layering, large price limits, girls, semi-clutter and more than 2 colours.
                        Weaknesses: Boys (Sorry!), extreme clutter, simplicity, cosplays and too well known themes (Angelic, Rally etc).
                        Five Samples

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toxic Rave Panda
                        Username:Toxic Rave Panda
                        About me: Hey I'm Toxic Rave Panda, you can call me Panda or anything else you want to. I'm 19 and engaged the best man there is. I'm silly and love having a good time. I've been a proud member of Gaia since '06 and Tektek'ing since '08.
                        Strengths: Females, High Price Limits, Single color, or two color avis.
                        Weaknesses: Males, a lot of clutter, More than two or three colors, Low Price Limits
                        Five Samples:
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
)
Important Forms DOLL ME UP !
            ⊱ Employee, Order, and Review
            ╭ • • ╯

Customer Order Form (Post in Thread)

[IMG]http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w485/Aetheax/welcome.png[/IMG]
            [quote="TEKTEKKER'S NAME HERE"][/quote]
            [size=25][color=#4b4544]✪[/color] [color=#e13737][color=#dd786b]✪[/color][color=#d0d5c1] ✪ [/color][color=#977e7a]✪ [color=#e13737]✪[/color] )
            [color=#4b4544][size=11][b]I'd like a tektek![/b][/size][/color][color=#dd786b][size=14] DOLL ME UP !
            [list][list][list][list][list][size=9][color=#977e7a]⊱ Please make me one!
            [size=25][color=#4b4544]╭ • [/color][color=#dd786b]•[/color][/b][color=#d0d5c1] •[color=#977e7a] •[color=#e13737] • ╯
            [size=13][color=white][strike][color=#4b4544]██ [color=#dd786b]████ [color=#977e7a]████████████ [color=#e13737]██████████████████████[/color]
            [/strike] [color=#e13737]
            [size=30][color=white] :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab:[color=#4b4544] ( [color=white][strike][color=#dd786b]❤ [color=#d0d5c1]❤ [color=#977e7a]❤[/strike][color=#e13737] )[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
            [list][list][size=10][color=#4b4544]•Username:
            [color=#dd786b]•[/color]Wanted Tekteker:
            [color=#d0d5c1]•[/color]Base:
            [color=#977e7a]•[/color]Hair//Hair Color:
            [color=#e13737]•[/color]Mandatory Items:
            [color=#4b4544]•[/color]Liked Items:
            [color=#dd786b]•[/color]Disliked Items:
            [color=#d0d5c1]•[/color]Color Scheme:
            [color=#977e7a]•[/color]Theme:
            [color=#e13737]•[/color]Price Limit:
            [color=#4b4544]•[/color]Posted or PM-ed:
            [color=#dd786b]•[/color]Other:
            [color=#d0d5c1]•[/color]Tip?[/color][/size]
            [/size]

Employee Hiring Form (PM to Aethea)

[color=#e13737]♔ [size=10]Username:[/size]
            ♔ [size=10]About me:[/size]
            ♔ [size=10]Strengths[/size]
            ♔ [size=10]Weaknesses[/size]
            ♔ [size=10]Five Samples[/color][/size]

Customer Reviews (Post in thread)

[size=25][color=#4b4544]✪[/color] [color=#dd786b]✪[/color][color=#d0d5c1] ✪ [/color][color=#977e7a]✪[/color] [color=#e13737]✪[/color] ) [/size]
            [color=#4b4544][size=11][b]Customer Review[/b][/size][/color][color=#dd786b][size=14] DOLL ME UP ![/color][/size]
            [list][list][list][list][list][size=9][color=#977e7a]⊱ Here's what I think!
            [size=25][color=#4b4544]╭ • [/color][color=#dd786b]•[/color] [color=#d0d5c1] •[color=#977e7a] •[color=#e13737] • ╯
            [size=13][color=white][strike][color=#4b4544]██ [color=#dd786b]████ [color=#977e7a]████████████ [color=#e13737]██████████████████████[/color]
            [/strike]
            [size=30][color=white] :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab: :tab:[color=#4b4544] ( [color=white][strike][color=#dd786b]❤ [color=#d0d5c1]❤ [color=#977e7a]❤[/strike][color=#e13737] )[/size]
            [color=#e13737][size=11]Text here!
User Image
)
Customer Reviews DOLL ME UP !
            ⊱ Thank you for your time!
            ╭ • • ╯

Reviews are not mandatory, but if you have any questions, comments, or concerns
            we'd love to hear! Reviews give us a chance to get an inside look at our shoppe from
            you, and make it a friendly, happy environment.

User Image
            )
            Customer Review DOLL ME UP !

⊱ Here's what I think!
                      ╭ • • ╯

I love your shop. It is very cute and I like the art work. <3 it for sure. just so you know though the Customer Order Form, you forgot to add the last color and size in the code part so it is out side of the grey box. your shop looking amazing though (:
User Image
)
Affiliates DOLL ME UP !
            ⊱ Check out these places too!
            ╭ • • ╯

User Image
User Image
)
Reserved DOLL ME UP !
            ⊱ Just in Case