Dragons Last Vow's Significant Otter

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
TERRlBLY
Dreams Can Kill

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Made a few.
Let me know if there's something you like/dislike, something you want me to change, or if I should make more biggrin

The second and third are my favorite but they are all pretty good. I do not really like the fourth one's hair though.

So for the second, I was really wanting there to be no dark colors, it is sometimes kinda hard to do though, and I though I adore the hair I would like something different because I JUST sold that item a week ago (my bad, shoulda kept it). Something similar with maybe some green would be PERFECT for that. The hoodie in there is perfect perfect (I adore hoodies but I didn't realize they had hoodie items') It is probably going to be kept in mind smile

The third one is more up my ally for the dark area,though I would rather it be less flashy, more black and any red to be closer to the hair color. Maybe an avatar with pants? I haven;t managed to make a cute one with pants in forever. I like somewhat simple and more down-to-earth adorableness.

Oh, I feel like I am being too picky for something that is free :/

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dreams Can Kill
TERRlBLY
Dreams Can Kill

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Made a few.
Let me know if there's something you like/dislike, something you want me to change, or if I should make more biggrin

The second and third are my favorite but they are all pretty good. I do not really like the fourth one's hair though.

So for the second, I was really wanting there to be no dark colors, it is sometimes kinda hard to do though, and I though I adore the hair I would like something different because I JUST sold that item a week ago (my bad, shoulda kept it). Something similar with maybe some green would be PERFECT for that. The hoodie in there is perfect perfect (I adore hoodies but I didn't realize they had hoodie items') It is probably going to be kept in mind smile

The third one is more up my ally for the dark area,though I would rather it be less flashy, more black and any red to be closer to the hair color. Maybe an avatar with pants? I haven;t managed to make a cute one with pants in forever. I like somewhat simple and more down-to-earth adorableness.

Oh, I feel like I am being too picky for something that is free :/

I redid the beige one~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The second one is a little over.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Party Member 100
I mustache you a question...

:{D ∘∘∘ BUMP

but I'm shaving it for later

Questionable Garbage

18,690 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150
Dreams Can Kill

Thoughts?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unbeatable Foe

Bump....I'm wondering if I'll ever get a reply to my application~

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100
Ahava Chanita

:{D ∘∘∘ Sorry, I've given them a quick look, but haven't gotten to replying to the applications. o u o;;;

Unbeatable Foe

-_-Kris-the-random-_-
Ahava Chanita

:{D ∘∘∘ Sorry, I've given them a quick look, but haven't gotten to replying to the applications. o u o;;;

Meep, oh well. I'll keep being impatient and waiting xD
Love your avi BTW~

Dapper Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

:TEKTEK ME PLEASE

USERNAME.: Coco449
          TEKTEKER.:
          Barbra_Streisand
          iPoopMAGIC

BASE.: Female Human C
          HAIR.: Any item hair is fine. Perhaps the Sunset Spirit or the braids style on Band of Bremen
          EYES.: Emergency Nurse
          MOUTH.: Included in Emergency Nurse

THEME.: I don't have anything specific for you, forgive me. I range from cute girly to sexy dark avis. Perhaps something elegant?
          COLORS.: Red and the cream beige looking color, red and white, pink and white
          LIKES.: Simple, even distribution of colors
          DISLIKES.: Crazy clutter, gold shop eyes/hair
          REQUIRED ITEMS.: La Belle Chanteuse, Sunset Spirit, Queen Marie's Velvet,

PRICE LIMIT.: 2 bil outside of inventory
          EXCLUDED ITEMS.: Just my inventory stuff
          INVENTORY.: [<3]
          POST OR PM.: Post
          OTHER.: I made the mistake of buying items without thinking. So under the required I listed those items that have been haunting me. They're not all required on the same avi of course, but if you could try to base an avi around one or more of those items, that would be great. heart

User Image

Questionable Garbage

18,690 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Timid 100
  • Survivor 150

Destitute Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
Coco449

Hello Coco~! I inclined towards elegant, if you'd still want me to try with the Sunset Spirit or Bremen do, please tell me~!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. link to the second one, which for some reason refuses to save itself

Mythical Fatcat

15,500 Points
  • Party Member 100

:{D ∘∘∘ BUMP

Destitute Ladykiller

12,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
Yo Bosu~
I'd seriously like to know whether or not pro-germany fans like yourself openly admit there was some serious cheating in today's game, I mean to say, the referee was either blind or had a major euro deposit in his bank-account emotion_omnomnom emotion_bigvein

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff