Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junior Seeker

10,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
TERRlBLY
Lindseta

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here you are!
They are a bit pricey, if you want me to make one that's cheaper I can do that c:
I hope you like em.
I missed your preferences when it came to the hair and eyes, I will change them up if you want. I'm sorry gonk

Oooh o3o Ok I like the hair a lot better on the first two (I like fuller hairs, the third one looks so thin :c)
I love love love the base on the third one, though <3. So if you could play with the hair/head on the third one that would be so great 4laugh

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lindseta
TERRlBLY
Lindseta

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here you are!
They are a bit pricey, if you want me to make one that's cheaper I can do that c:
I hope you like em.
I missed your preferences when it came to the hair and eyes, I will change them up if you want. I'm sorry gonk

Oooh o3o Ok I like the hair a lot better on the first two (I like fuller hairs, the third one looks so thin :c)
I love love love the base on the third one, though <3. So if you could play with the hair/head on the third one that would be so great 4laugh

Played around a bit~

Let me know what you think~

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Okay so, I was asked to change the bustier/skirt… the thing that I created the tektek around and I'm like… no nononono. If there's anything that needs changing it's probably the feet part. What's your take?

EDIT: The Dressing Room is my Chatterbox emotion_kirakira

OMG I feel your pain. That happens to me all the time. (Building an avi around a certain item/item combo, and that's what they don't like.
I really like this, I wouldn't change it personally, but if they are looking for a different mid section You could maybe try out hanakage's Dance, or crimson rose.. shrouded vestige top might look good. Or the string ensemble to.. Or crimson Hellion vest
lol maybe you can work with some of these sweatdrop

Thank you for the suggestions! I've been banging my head against a wall with it like… but you're my perfect angel. Then again there's 20 billion on the line… but y'know they don't really like it once you change it anyways so… *whistles* I can't seem to remember which contest that was for.

omg that happens to me all the time.
I always have like 15 tabs with different peoples invos and and contests up, it's hard to remember which goes where.
I am guilty of entering the wrong avis in contests every now and then emotion_awesome

Oh, I KNOW! Plus, I'm doing this on a kindle I always get "Error: Too many open tabs." And I'm just like PSSH. I love doing invo contests cause then I can be like "It's your invo fault that my avi ain't good, not my lack of talent.

I love doing invo, but sometimes it's hard for me. I'm super a**l about matching colors, and sometimes there's just nothing I can do with some invos.

Junior Seeker

10,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
TERRlBLY

Played around a bit~

The first one c: Definitely <3 You're the best (:
I send el tippo <3

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lindseta
TERRlBLY

Played around a bit~

The first one c: Definitely <3 You're the best (:
I send el tippo <3

You're very welcome! I'm glad I was able to help you out~
Thank you very much for the tip! Feel free to request more any time cat_3nodding

Unbeatable Foe

TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Okay so, I was asked to change the bustier/skirt… the thing that I created the tektek around and I'm like… no nononono. If there's anything that needs changing it's probably the feet part. What's your take?

EDIT: The Dressing Room is my Chatterbox emotion_kirakira

OMG I feel your pain. That happens to me all the time. (Building an avi around a certain item/item combo, and that's what they don't like.
I really like this, I wouldn't change it personally, but if they are looking for a different mid section You could maybe try out hanakage's Dance, or crimson rose.. shrouded vestige top might look good. Or the string ensemble to.. Or crimson Hellion vest
lol maybe you can work with some of these sweatdrop

Thank you for the suggestions! I've been banging my head against a wall with it like… but you're my perfect angel. Then again there's 20 billion on the line… but y'know they don't really like it once you change it anyways so… *whistles* I can't seem to remember which contest that was for.

I always have like 15 tabs with different peoples invos and and contests up, it's hard to remember which goes where.
I am guilty of entering the wrong avis in contests every now and then emotion_awesome

Oh, I KNOW! Plus, I'm doing this on a kindle I always get "Error: Too many open tabs." And I'm just like PSSH. I love doing invo contests cause then I can be like "It's your invo fault that my avi ain't good, not my lack of talent.

I love doing invo, but sometimes it's hard for me. I'm super a**l about matching colors, and sometimes there's just nothing I can do with some invos.

I'm the same way! That's kind of why I really only like doing 2 color combinations because it's easier to balance everything… okay, so y'know when you do an arm mod and then like a piece of the avatar cuts out and just a little piece of you dies inside like EXAMPLE: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

I'm the same way! That's kind of why I really only like doing 2 color combinations because it's easier to balance everything… okay, so y'know when you do an arm mod and then like a piece of the avatar cuts out and just a little piece of you dies inside like EXAMPLE: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes! Especially when it's hair or a dress. >.<
I just hope the person I'm making it for can look past the horrible sight gonk
Whenever I make an avi, I usually start with the arm mod, or legs/shoes emotion_awesome
Not sure why..

Unbeatable Foe

TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

Whenever I make an avi, I usually start with the arm mod, or legs/shoes emotion_awesome
Not sure why..

Yeah, I'm like "I know about the glitch but isn't it pretty?" And then I cross my fingers and hope against hope.
I usually start with the torso~ In this case I actually started with the arm mod O:
I think it's fate saying I need to work here, neh~?

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

Not sure why..

Yeah, I'm like "I know about the glitch but isn't it pretty?" And then I cross my fingers and hope against hope.
I usually start with the torso~ In this case I actually started with the arm mod O:

You should work here!
I'm loving it so far~
Plus it's always nice to log on and see requests in here~ Gives me something to do and helps me warm up a bit emotion_awesome
And since you're doing it for free, if you can't make anything that looks awesome, you don't have to worry too much.

Unbeatable Foe

TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

Not sure why..

You should work here!
I'm loving it so far~
Plus it's always nice to log on and see requests in here~ Gives me something to do and helps me warm up a bit emotion_awesome
And since you're doing it for free, if you can't make anything that looks awesome, you don't have to worry too much.

I've already sent a request in but I'm rethinking the example avatars I gave sweatdrop
I really want to work in a tektek shop (remember when they used to charge) xD
It makes the experience like easier because there's no fuss if they don't like it and plus they're waiting on YOU finishing, not the other way around.

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ahava Chanita

I've already sent a request in but I'm rethinking the example avatars I gave sweatdrop
It makes the experience like easier because there's no fuss if they don't like it and plus they're waiting on YOU finishing, not the other way around.

Yes, there's definitely no pressure when you're making avis in a shop. I know some who still do charge emotion_awesome
I know, it's so hard waiting to see the results in contests, especially when more than half of them never end/payout
Just something you have to put up with in the DR I suppose.
But every now and then I win one, and it feeds my tektek addiction.
(I'm such a tektek whore)

I have this issue where I can make awesome avis for everyone else, but it's hard for me to come up with anything for myself gonk

Unbeatable Foe

TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

Yes, there's definitely no pressure when you're making avis in a shop. I know some who still do charge emotion_awesome
I know, it's so hard waiting to see the results in contests, especially when more than half of them never end/payout

I have this issue where I can make awesome avis for everyone else, but it's hard for me to come up with anything for myself gonk

It's kind of like Gaia has died lately… which sucks… like my tektek guild AVITUDE! Is practically dead…
I might steal avis I make for others and be like… that's my goal (100000009097967 years from now) I wish I had Gaia cash up the wahoo. But no, I'm poor. I remember when 50k was a lot. Now I'm at 212mil and I feel dirt poor. D:
Every once in awhile…I get a boost of self confidence from winning emotion_dowant

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

It's kind of like Gaia has died lately… which sucks… like my tektek guild AVITUDE! Is practically dead…
I might steal avis I make for others and be like… that's my goal (100000009097967 years from now) I wish I had Gaia cash up the wahoo. But no, I'm poor. I remember when 50k was a lot. Now I'm at 212mil and I feel dirt poor. D:
Every once in awhile…I get a boost of self confidence from winning emotion_dowant

lol I'm at 200mil myself.
I know, gaia is dying, and the economy has gone crazy :c
I took a hiatus like 6 months ago and when I came back recently I could not believe how bad it had gotten.
The economy was bad back then, I thought they would have done SOMETHING before it got this bad..
Every now and then I might buy a MC to sell, but I can't afford to do that often.
I'm so obsessed with the counterfeit items right now (mostly for the leg mods), but I will NEVER be able to afford one of those :c

Unbeatable Foe

TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

I took a hiatus like 6 months ago and when I came back recently I could believe how bad it had gotten.
The economy was bad back then, I thought they would have done SOMETHING before it got this bad..
Every now and then I might buy a MC to sell, but I can't afford to do that often.
I'm so obsessed with the counterfeit items right now (mostly for the leg mods), but I will NEVER be able to afford one of those :c

Hehe, IKR? Like ever since Gaia switched CEOs uuuuulllllrrrrggghhh
"Tonight on Fox News man assassinated because of economy on a child website."
I'm not even buying anything but I refuse to sell anything sweatdrop
I have such expensive taste "Oh this costs a trillion and two gold… but it's so pretty."

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita
TERRlBLY
Ahava Chanita

I took a hiatus like 6 months ago and when I came back recently I could believe how bad it had gotten.

Hehe, IKR? Like ever since Gaia switched CEOs uuuuulllllrrrrggghhh
"Tonight on Fox News man assassinated because of economy on a child website."
I'm not even buying anything but I refuse to sell anything sweatdrop
I have such expensive taste "Oh this costs a trillion and two gold… but it's so pretty."

lol Right. It's all about the money. I don't know how they can even get new users! You join up and then see that everything is like a billion gold and you play a few games and get like.. 15 gold. How are they supposed to get anything without paying real money? Ridiculous. (they should up the payout for polls/posts/and games to try and balance it out...)
I have kind of the same problem. I always quest for something expensive, but whenever I get the money for it I'm like "Well, I could buy this one item for everything I have, or get a bunch of items for the same price.." Then I buy a bunch of cheaper items instead gonk
I always regret it too.

I have to run to the store quick! I've been putting it off all day and if I don't go now I never will gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff