Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Valentines Day Contest!
This is a recycled thread from my last two contests! Both have gone very well. :3 So I hope this one goes good as well. I do this early so I have enough time to get the stuff. Have Fun!! :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Criteria:
Must use this base except the censor bar things. xD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The hair stays the same unless using a item!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The blush is excluded from the price!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Price Limit: 1m (can go a little over by like 500k)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prize: 10k
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Colors: any purple, pink, white, or red!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rules:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You must follow the Tos.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Be nice!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Must follow my criteria or it will not be accepted!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Do as many entry's as you want. :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Do Not STEAL the tekteks!!

*This will end November 30th at 12pm EST time!*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Favorites!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I guess I'll join smile
TekTek won't let me save...Its broken razz
komoxchan
EveryLittleThing123

Its broken?? o:

Yup...Apparently It wont let you save you avi >.> Oh well...I'll try tomorrow smile
komoxchan
EveryLittleThing123
komoxchan
EveryLittleThing123

Its broken?? o:

Yup...Apparently It wont let you save you avi >.> Oh well...I'll try tomorrow smile

Hmmm..I wonder why its doing that.. oh well. Okay smile

Oh hey umm...Yeahh Tektek is still not working razz
Nvm I tried it and it works now haha! Here's my entry smile http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=50850160

Fashionable Noob

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
komoxchan

How about this smile ?
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff