Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Conversationalist

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Nakerai
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like this avatar, but is there anyway to bring the darker bowns and darker greens up into the head? biggrin Keep going with this one because it's on the right track!

Gawker

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Err . o v o;; ..

Sorry If I used double items on the fourth one.

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Panty Fu Fu
Err . o v o;; ..

Sorry If I used double items on the fourth one.

I really like the second and the third ones! biggrin Those are going into my favourites ^^

The first one is nice, just think that it could use some more red around the middle to make it balanced, and some gold, since there is gold in the hat, and only in the hat.

As for the last one, the blues and the creams work really well, but then you have dark blue for the eyes, and no darker blues throughout the avatar, and silver anklets with no silver. I think if those colours were to be brought into it, it would make it so much better! <3 Keep going though becasue you're tekteks are awesome!

Gawker

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Fallon Lewis

I really like the second and the third ones! biggrin Those are going into my favourites ^^

The first one is nice, just think that it could use some more red around the middle to make it balanced, and some gold, since there is gold in the hat, and only in the hat.

As for the last one, the blues and the creams work really well, but then you have dark blue for the eyes, and no darker blues throughout the avatar, and silver anklets with no silver. I think if those colours were to be brought into it, it would make it so much better! <3 Keep going though becasue you're tekteks are awesome!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
any better ? ;o

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Panty Fu Fu
Fallon Lewis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
any better ? ;o

Still not enough red on the middle of the first one, and I'm not a fan of the words DX. The second one is better, but I don't like the eyes sad

Gawker

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Fallon Lewis

Still not enough red on the middle of the first one, and I'm not a fan of the words DX. The second one is better, but I don't like the eyes sad

******** IT . I GIVE UP ON THE SECOND . >:c

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Panty Fu Fu
Fallon Lewis

******** IT . I GIVE UP ON THE SECOND . >:c

Faved! smile

Gawker

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Fallon Lewis

Faved! smile

Finally ! ;//u//;

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
+ b . u . m . p +

Chatty Elder

Fallon Lewis
chu-chibi-chan

Oooooo! i really like all of them! if possible though, could you add some more gold onto the second one? More in the middle and by the head. the first and last are making my faves though, and if you add the right gold, the second one will too! ;D

maybe like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
chu-chibi-chan
Fallon Lewis
chu-chibi-chan

Oooooo! i really like all of them! if possible though, could you add some more gold onto the second one? More in the middle and by the head. the first and last are making my faves though, and if you add the right gold, the second one will too! ;D

maybe like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faved!

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
+ b . u . m . p +

Dapper Smoker

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

It's a nice avatar, but it's not really my style. There is too much cream on the top and none throughout the avatar so it leaves it unbalanced there for colour, and I'm not a huge fan of the face sad Keep trying though! biggrin

Dapper Smoker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces