Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallon Lewis
Le Bakav2
Fallon Lewis
Quote this one for my attention! <3
I did what you said and had another go at it.
I hope you like this one.
I had worked hard. biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This one is getting better, but still not quite my style. I like the colours, but the blue dress and no other blue kind of throws it off, and there isn't enough balance of black in the middle of the avi, or red throughout the match the hair. Definitely keep trying though!

I wanna keep this avatar. So tell me what I need to take off and replace and what I should add or what not. I want to work on this one a bit.

Eloquent Conversationalist

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Le Bakav2
Fallon Lewis
Le Bakav2
Fallon Lewis
I did what you said and had another go at it.
I hope you like this one.
I had worked hard. biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This one is getting better, but still not quite my style. I like the colours, but the blue dress and no other blue kind of throws it off, and there isn't enough balance of black in the middle of the avi, or red throughout the match the hair. Definitely keep trying though!

I wanna keep this avatar. So tell me what I need to take off and replace and what I should add or what not. I want to work on this one a bit.

OKay well. XD I don;t really like the blue dress on it;s own, but if you can find some more blue that matches then by all means keep that. I don't like the no eyes, so switch that for me. The red hair kinda puts me off so maybe find some new hair (either an item or from the salon) and add some more black and cream to balance everything out.
Fallon Lewis
I've never really experimented with blue, but I really like this! Is there anyway to take away the teal looking blue from the face, and make it more that purplely blue colour?

Maybe one of these? I'm pretty fond of the one with horns, though I thought I'd give a few options. Added a mouth to the first one to see if you liked the addition or not. :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chatty Elder

Fallon Lewis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thoughts?

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Eriathia
Fallon Lewis
I've never really experimented with blue, but I really like this! Is there anyway to take away the teal looking blue from the face, and make it more that purplely blue colour?

Maybe one of these? I'm pretty fond of the one with horns, though I thought I'd give a few options. Added a mouth to the first one to see if you liked the addition or not. :3

I like all of them, though i wish the blue was different on that hate! I love that hat DX But the first and last are faved for sure! biggrin

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
chu-chibi-chan
Fallon Lewis

thoughts?

Oooooo! i really like all of them! if possible though, could you add some more gold onto the second one? More in the middle and by the head. the first and last are making my faves though, and if you add the right gold, the second one will too! ;D

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

I love the colour choice! The Black, White, Blue and Green together look really good, but this avatar isn't really my style. I'm not quite sure I like the poofiness of the pants, and the shoes are a no for me. Keep trying! biggrin

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
+ b . u . m . p +

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Oooooo I really like this one! But could you maybe add the red/burgundy colour tithe feet o even it out! If you can do that you've made the favourites!! biggrin
Fallon Lewis

Oooooo I really like this one! But could you maybe add the red/burgundy colour tithe feet o even it out! If you can do that you've made the favourites!! biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 4,121,653 Gold
After Exclusions: 165,499 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
First Frost
Daring Diamond
Light Blue Serafuku Skirt
Pure White Sweet Lace Knee Socks
Egyptian Gold Anklet (left)
The Watchmaker
Le Carousel
White Rabbit Nurse
Ice Champion Red Glitter Dress
Pale Triplet
Picolitrosso's Urn 9th Gen.
Daughter of Snows
Powder Blue Sweet Lace Mary-Janes
Sainte Ciel: Eros

better?

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
ArashiiNekkyou
Fallon Lewis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 4,121,653 Gold
After Exclusions: 165,499 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
First Frost
Daring Diamond
Light Blue Serafuku Skirt
Pure White Sweet Lace Knee Socks
Egyptian Gold Anklet (left)
The Watchmaker
Le Carousel
White Rabbit Nurse