Welcome to Gaia! ::

:)

+ 0.88888888888889 88.9% [ 8 ]
+ 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 >

Hello There!

Hello there,
I would like you guys to tektek me an avi with this base. You can change the hair!!! Just don't change the eyes, nor the base. The price limit shall be 500k max! If you do your best, and work hard enough to find what I like, you will earn the reward of 5,000 gold! The contest shall end on next Saturday. Please consider that it's hard to find an avi that I want, so please, if you have time, please pitch in and help me here. Please read everything. It's not a lot to read so you should be okay. The more you read, the more you know what I like. The more you know what I like, the more likely chance you will win 5k. So, to make sure you have read everything please post "Hello my dear," in your first post. This way I'll know you will put thought into my avi. Maybe you'd have fun expirimenting new styles?

My likes:
I would say I lean twards the old fashioned victoran style. As somone explained it so well "elegantly dark". Kind of like a old fashioned, gothic ball.

My Dislikes: You know those avis that everyone makes? Maybe styles like emo, goth, preppy, pink, cutie, denomic, angelic.... I also don't like the avis most people have, you know, 3 colors, and gold, loads of clutter, and layers, or plain boring ones. Try to keep it unique is basicly what I'm saying.

Favorites:

none yet.
Hello my dear, i shall try my best to maek a tek-tek you like please give me feedback
i'll try for ya heart
wat type of colours do ya rlly like?
User Image

How is this?

If you do not like it i will change anything you ask me to

Bashful Sweetheart

10,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Total Value: 423,930 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Vampire Hunter Hat
Alruna's Rose 8th Gen
Shadow Spirit
Amethyst And Milk Quartz Headband
The Lusty Scoundrel
Fox Ears
Fox Tail
Enchanted Book 9th Gen.
Drop Dead Gorgeous Midnight Heels Alruna's Rose 8th Gen
Shadow Spirit
Amethyst And Milk Quartz Headband
The Lusty Scoundrel
Fox Ears
Fox Tail
Enchanted Book 9th Gen.
Drop Dead Gorgeous Midnight Heels
User Image
Total Value: 423,930 Gold
[Item Information]

I did a sort of gothic victorian theme except the dress is from the enchanted book, I wasn't sure what colors you would like so I picked the red dress instead of the purple one, and I think using the vampire circle might make it look a little cluttered so I just left it on for you to decide. It looks a little better with longer hair. I hope you like it. If you need me to change it feel free to ask. User Image

It's not really supposed to be a big deal...
It's not like I wont axcept the avi, it's just to see if people listen.

EDIT:
I said this "thing" ends on Saturday. Maybe you didn't read everything.
>.>
xxKitten16xx
Hello my dear, i shall try my best to maek a tek-tek you like please give me feedback

That would be nice.

I feel it's leaning twards the emo / denomic side.
Also, it's unoriginial

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces