Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Misfit

Hello there beautiful people! So I've been trying my best to make an avi using the Owlpocalypse bow and so far, I am stuck on matching the orange and yellow colors. So there is where you come in! If you can make an avi using this bow, that I will LOVE (and that layers) I will hand out a grand prize of 500mil. If I can't seem to find an avi that appeals to my tastes I won't hand out the grand prize, BUT I will give out consolations prizes depending on the effort one puts into the avi. Ranges from 25mil -100mil. Outside budget is 10bil. You can make as many as you like and you can win more than once. This will end in three days on Saturday, July 26 at 10:30 PM PST. Goodluck and I can't wait to see what you all will come up with ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Note: I have included a screen shot of how the items I use layer. Some items don't layer the same on tektek like on Gaia and some items aren't on tektek as well.

Be creative! Don't limit yourself to just items on tektek~

Favorites:
Good luck Skullies mrgreen

Fashionable Misfit

Olsu
Hey Olsu!! And thanks : )
La Skullette
Olsu
Hey Olsu!! And thanks : )

Most welcome. Hope you've been doing well lately. (:

Fashionable Misfit

First try....
I never really used teal and orange together before so.... sweatdrop

Eeeeeeh the arm pose makes is difficult to balance out the colors haha sweatdrop

Beloved Senshi

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100

Anxious Bookworm

I can make more later if you like.

High-functioning Sex Symbol

High-functioning Sex Symbol

Tipsy Tycoon

6,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Party Animal 100

Desirable Explorer

Fashionable Misfit

LimeChi
First try....
I never really used teal and orange together before so.... sweatdrop

hi! I do like that you are using glasses, but maybe try a different color? I'm not a fan of the antlers and I'm not really feeling the rest of the avi, thank you for trying though.

not Monochrome Malice
Eeeeeeh the arm pose makes is difficult to balance out the colors haha sweatdrop
the skirt i feel goes pretty well, but the rest of the items, just don't appeal to me. the scarf makes the avi look too bulky on one side and the all the other head pieces are just too all over the place. as for the bloomers, maybe try a yellow colored boxer or another undergarment that can layer with the skirt. I'm not liking the lips. thank you for posting, i hope to see what you can do >.<

Mistress Chamuel
hello, for your entry i feel like there's just not enough color. the style also doesn't really appeal to me. thanks for trying though, you are more than welcomed to try again

Bittersweet Reveries

I can make more later if you like.
your entries don't layer. and i'm not liking the wings or the lips. the first entry has the right amount of mint but not enough yellow or orange. the second entry just doesn't stand out. thank you for trying. you are more than welcomed to make more if you like

_iluvvyyhu
hello, and thank you for posting. sadly your entry isn't what i am looking for. the oranges used clash too much and the mint bow on the blouse doesn't match the other mint colors. you are more than welcomed to try again.

sK1zzL3rz
feedback?
hi, and thank you for your entry! sadly it isn't what i am looking for. there isn't enough yellow/orange through out the avi. you are more than welcomed to try again though

Xx_KlutzyDancer_xX
I try
thank you posting! sadly your entries aren't what I am looking for. the first one, the lotus headpiece actually layers on top of the bow almost completely covering it, when I would like it to show, and the dress just don't fit. the halo i find it to b a bit unnecessary. as for the second one, i do like the skirt. but everything else doesn't seem to fit. you only added a few items. you are more than welcomed to try again though
La Skullette

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I tried once more, any better?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces