Welcome to Gaia! ::

Online /// Offline

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wahmbulance wahmbulance decision has been made, all 3 submissions were very close to each other. c: some got eliminated for layering issues some because too much Golds. -cough monoskull- thanks 4 trying bae XD

You can change the skin color if you'd like smile
Use as much as you can from inventory!
i just want something new really

Tektek budget: 50m

i dont like too much clutter, but i do like some clutter, very very very light pastel is a nono (things like super pastel idk it just hurts my eyes)
I like red black and white, but i like all the other colors as well.
I want an avi that i will stick with for 3 months or more

Winner Avi Will get 20m!30m! - Charming Deuces
second place will get 12m! - Worthless Elegance

My Old Avis

how i rate: cluttered or simple? like it or no?
cute or no? kyaaah cute or thats cute?
does it have a theme or no?
do the colors kill each other or no?

out of 5

My suckish Own Tekteking (past avatars) Outfit 13s are my most liked ones

Page 10 Prize: 2m (i will RNG 1 - 15 for post #)
submissions :

wahmbulance i've done some eliminations emo i cant take em all

1Charming Deuces

2Worthless Elegance

3serenanani

Otherworldly Witch

47,925 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • The Sweetest 250
I shall try!

Sparkly Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
IcedSoda

attempts part 1
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

feedback would be cool

Ice-Cold Saint

15,690 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Novice Healer 150
IcedSoda

Idea 1. (Came out a bit too pastel)
Variant 1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Variant 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Idea 2. (The two variants can be mixed and matched)
Variant 1. (Hair 1, Legs 1, Top 1, Head 1, Devil tail) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Variant 2. (Hair 2, Legs 2, Top 2, Head 2, Wings) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feedback appreciated~

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just want to say, I love your invo. 4laugh
Bump! I'm gonna give feedback when I get on the computer

sad I'm on my phooone
IcedSoda
Bump!

Shy Vampire

28,575 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Pippurs

spy attending a ball ? c: i dont like the mask 2/5
LuckyTaco
IcedSoda

attempts part 1
1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

feedback would be cool

1 simple and nice, i has nothing to say to it 3/5
2 Teehee face surprised i love the faces i dont like the random pink though, when i look at it it kinda makes the red and black seem like a background 2/5
3 sleepy bun bun! how cutee kyah~! ~ i don't like whats below the skirt tho looks out of place, change the head accessory to something surely better? smile x) 3/5
MimaTheOnryo
IcedSoda

Idea 1. (Came out a bit too pastel)
Variant 1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Variant 2. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Idea 2. (The two variants can be mixed and matched)
Variant 1. (Hair 1, Legs 1, Top 1, Head 1, Devil tail) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Variant 2. (Hair 2, Legs 2, Top 2, Head 2, Wings) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feedback appreciated~

idea 1 variant 1 i like the overall theme on this one! c: its pastelly but not too much you got variants of pink going on there. the dress is ok, but if you could try another one smile 4/5

idea 1 variant 2 ... yeah just no :S i really like the blue and pink idea though! i tried to get avi's like this but it never seems to catch my heart. 1/5 care to try again?

idea 2 variant 1 super like how you matched something with that skirt! ermagad i couldnt find anything for that dumb skirt (but i really liked it so decided to keep it) i like the hair , the skirt, the laced top, but the mask the hands, and the tail i'm not feeling it : points for the lace and skirt tho! 3/5

idea 2 variant 2 the happy smiley face biggrin this avi made me stare at it really long, try out another shoe and hands / cape/sash maybe? the grey halo is out of place :S 3/5!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff