E M P T Y S L O T S // F U L L

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

- welcome to another free tektek shoppe! u//w//u -
- thank you for stopping in! -
- I understand it is not overly fancy like some of the other places -
- I am elk antlers and I decided to create this thread
because I really like to make tekteks for people and yeah! -
- graphics from here and here!

intro | rules | applications/forms | workers | white list/black list | announcements & affiliates

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I know rules can be lame but we have to have them :3

1. Be respectful to EVERYONE!
2. Don't insult other people's creations!
3. Don't steal tekteks that weren't made for you!
4. Please do not spam the thread and please no chat speak ((ex: ay cun u ma3k m3 dis plzzs ;) !!111! ))
5. Obviously things like "omg" and "lol" are allowed, just don't go crazy haha xD
6. Try not to be too outrageous when requesting something ((ex: Can I have the colors purple, pink, green, red, orange and blue on my avi and I also want it cluttered with price limit 5,000 gold!!))
7. Uhm ,,, HAVE FUN!!
8. Oh, follow Gaia T.o.S
9. I can add rules at any time so keep a close eye on this

intro | rules | applications/forms | workers | white list/black list | announcements & affiliates

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Employee Applications: PM all applications to me! (elk antlers)

//Fill this out if you wanna work here!//

[align=center][b][color=#887668][size=11]I'd like to work with you ...[/size][/color][/b]

[size=9][color=#585858][b][color=#AFDCC8]username:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#AFDCC8]nickname(s):[/color][/b]
[b][color=#AFDCC8]experience:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#AFDCC8]strengths:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#AFDCC8]weaknesses:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#AFDCC8]favorite colors/color combos:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#AFDCC8]time online:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#AFDCC8]anything you want to add:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#AFDCC8]five tektek samples:[/color][/b][/color][/size]

[b][color=#887668][size=11]... To help fellow Gaians![/size][/color][/b][/align]

Order Form: Post them here, in this thread! //don't forget to quote your tekteker(s) so you get their attention! C; //

EDIT:: PLEASE PM YOUR TEKTEKER(S) YOUR ORDER FORM AS WELL SO THEY CAN HAVE YOUR ORDER ON FILE!! ((This just makes things a lot easier and more organized!!! C': ))

//Fill this out if you want a tektek!// remember to replace all the things in " // // 's " c:

[align=center][size=11][color=#887668][b]I'd like to order from you ...[/b][/color][/size]

[size=9][color=#585858][b][color=#AFDCC8]username:[/color][/b] //type here//
[b][color=#AFDCC8]tekteker(s):[/color][/b] //type here//
[b][color=#AFDCC8]theme:[/color][/b] //type here//
[b][color=#AFDCC8]colors:[/color][/b] //type here//
[b][color=#AFDCC8]price limit:[/color][/b] //type here//
[b][color=#AFDCC8]invo:[/color][/b] //If you would like an invo tektek//
[b][color=#AFDCC8]tip??:[/color][/b] //You don't have to tip, but it would be appreciated//[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=#887668][b]... Please help me out fellow Gaians![/b][/color][/size][/align]

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Employees! -- Everyone is available, unless stated otherwise! c':

username: elk antlers
nickname(s): Petruccio, Sherlock, Tintin u//w//u
experience: I've been tekteking since I first joined gaia //which was a looong time ago haha// This is my first serious shop though!
strengths: 2-3 colors, semi-clutter, cutesy, girly, somewhat sexy, female avis, higher price limits, I work better when given creative freedom , , , but I can attempt themes haha c:
weaknesses: male avis, apocalyptic themes, super horror/gorey avis, really low price limits
favorite colors/color combos: black/red/white, blue/green/pink, white + any two colors, black + any two colors
time online: I get a lot of homework and projects because of school, but I try to get on everyday! Might not be able to tektek until the weekends though ,,, ! ~ <3
anything you want to add: I apologize in advanced if things don't layer correctly u//n//u , , , I like to derp around a lot so I will probably provide you with two or three variations of the same avi xD
five tektek samples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

username: Its So Wonderful
nickname(s): Corrupt (I'd prefer to be called this u vu heart )
experience: I'm on tektek more than I'm on Gaia..; since 2007
strengths: Clutter, Specific Themes, 50k+ Price Limits, Color Balance
weaknesses: Outside-Of-Body Clutter, Vague Orders, 'Gangster' themes, Lusty Scoundrel
favorite colors/color combos: Brown/Green/Black/Grey etc; I'm pretty comfortable with any color combo!
time online: Whenever I have free time/my computer can handle it
anything you want to add: I'm really eager to work in a shop! c:
five tektek samples:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

username: Dramaluver
nickname(s): Dramaluver
experience: I've made tekteks, but never in a shop. I wish to use this experience to improve my tektek skills.
strengths: Inventory tekteks, cute, dark, 2-3 colors
weaknesses: Clutter, backgrounds, faces
favorite colors/color combos: White, red, black, pink, cream
time online: Whenever I have free time
anything you want to add: Please quote me for my attention but please snip out the contents, I don't like to scroll.
five tektek samples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

username: la petite mignonne
nickname(s): Petite, Zing, Anna
experience: a few years of tekteking but none recently
strengths: enviro links, high price limits, simple, elegant/beautiful, cute, dainty, leg items
weaknesses: price limits below 500k, no enviro link, clutter, super clutter
favorite colors/color combos: teal/red, purple/blue/green, purple/red, brown/cream, cream/white/light blue, cream/white/mint
time online: every day for at least an hour
anything you want to add: I'm very busy with school work so please don't get too mad at me if I am slow with your order. Also I'd greatly appreciate to have enviro links included in orders - they will make things much easier for me.
five tektek samples:

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
[more tekteks here] [and here]

username:
Lyra_the_Human
nickname(s): Lyra
experience: Mostly personal but I ran a shop by myslef for a while
strengths: fantasy, grunge, sexy, fandoms, 2-3 color scheme, high-mid budgets, work better with more guide lines(unless given free reign)
weaknesses: fallout, rally, large color scheme, male avis, vague guide lines(unless given free reign)
favorite colors/color combos: mint/white, black/any color (pink or purple are best)
time online: usually from 5-11 pm weekdays, just about all day on the weekends. Might be afk, but am almost always nearby. (central time zone)
anything you want to add: When quoting me, please erase previous text
five tektek samples:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

other samples!~

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

White List

ehbuhnaay - she coded most of the thread and she made the graphics and odsjnjgb-- she's awesome!! u//w//u

Black List

-no one //phew ,,, !//-

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Announcements:

-February 9th, 2013; 10:10 pm -- Officially open!! c: //cool trumpet music plays in the background// woot woot! <3
-February 18th, 2013; 6:25 pm -- Happy Gaiaversary everyone!! Cx
-March 28th, 2013; 10:00 am -- Random post, I'm in history class now , , , yay??

Affiliates:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/another-free-tektek-s-h-o-p-p-e/t.84605177_1/][IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s281/dymondsforever/tek18_zpsea2d33b8.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s281/dymondsforever/tekk8_zps13530168.gif[/IMG]

User Image
[IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s281/dymondsforever/tekk1_zps7a9f0b43.gif[/IMG]

User Image

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
User Image

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

в υ м ρ !

Interesting Smoker

huzzah heart
.. i just realized i wrote a random '--after' in my application sweatdrop
i shouldn't be awake after 8 pm.. man

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I'd like to order from you ...

username: II Mr Crayons II
tekteker(s): Doesn't matter
theme: Using 2 or 3 colors that match. Can be dark or light. Cute or evil doesn't really matter, except I'm more into a neutral area. (Not great at explaining as you can see)
colors: ^
price limit: Less then 30m
invo: //If you would like an invo tektek//
tip??: Would 2k work? biggrin

... Please help me out fellow Gaians!

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
II Mr Crayons II

Unfortunately, you did not read the rules so I will have to deny you! :'C

Sorry!

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Its So Wonderful
huzzah heart
.. i just realized i wrote a random '--after' in my application sweatdrop
i shouldn't be awake after 8 pm.. man

awwww haha //pats your back// pit pat~
I will take it out for you~ u//v//u

((I don't know how I missed that //cries// ))

Wealthy Genius

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I feel foolish now =-= Such bold letters and I couldn't see em

Interesting Smoker

elk antlers

thanks x)
i don't know how i missed it either, i was gonna say after 4 pm central time on weekdays redface
although we don't need to put that in sweatdrop

Fashionable Ladykiller

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Its So Wonderful
elk antlers

thanks x)
i don't know how i missed it either, i was gonna say after 4 pm central time on weekdays redface
although we don't need to put that in sweatdrop

I can't wait to get some customers!! >//u//<

<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out