15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
KooHoo-P
cyrusus
KooHoo-P
cyrusus
gonk gonk gonk Darn it! I didn't realize that I used that item twice! I actually like the Jabberwocky boots much more. sweatdrop

gonk I could... I'd have to do a general tektek, though. I can't do it with your inventory.

That's ok! It'll give me something to quest for!

What's your price btw?
gonk gonk You should know what I'll say! Don't pay me at all, but if you need to... in order to prevent the universe from going out of wack... emo

But I know that you're going to want to pay me... meh, whatever payment is fine with you.

Yeah, I'll pay you no matter what, and then I'll keep donating. emotion_awesome

I guess 125k is a good price? So please take your time. I want it to be very resemblant (not a real word) of your halberd avatar. emotion_kirakira
Hm... maybe "I want it to be made in a way that it resembles your halberd avatar"?

Completely ignoring the easy way out saying "I want it to resemble your halberd avatar". xD

*sigh* If it floats your boat! :3

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
cyrusus
Hm... maybe "I want it to be made in a way that it resembles your halberd avatar"?

Completely ignoring the easy way out saying "I want it to resemble your halberd avatar". xD

Well... Maybe I like typing long redundant sentences! emotion_donotwant

Oh boy, I can't wait though. emotion_kirakira

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
KooHoo-P
cyrusus

smile I might have it done by tonight... who knows... emo I just need to finish drawing this goat and then writing the actual birthday card greeting.

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
cyrusus
KooHoo-P
cyrusus

smile I might have it done by tonight... who knows... emo I just need to finish drawing this goat and then writing the actual birthday card greeting.

EEEK! *schoolgirl mode*

I can completely understand if you don't finish it tonight though, like you said before, you've been feeling a little unwell, and you have alot of projects to work on.

I never thought I'd hear that though, "I just need to finish drawing this goat."

Lmao, that sounds soo random and weird.

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
KooHoo-P
cyrusus
KooHoo-P
cyrusus

EEEK! *schoolgirl mode*

I can completely understand if you don't finish it tonight though, like you said before, you've been feeling a little unwell, and you have alot of projects to work on.

I never thought I'd hear that though, "I just need to finish drawing this goat."

Lmao, that sounds soo random and weird.
emotion_awesome finished with the goat

That was my intention, actually! emotion_dowant

rofl Lol I won't be starting the projects tonight. I'll be starting either tomorrow night or over the weekend. smile

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
cyrusus

rofl Lol I won't be starting the projects tonight. I'll be starting either tomorrow night or over the weekend. smile

*Hits you with a fluffy pillow* NO! Bad procrastinating Catherine! emotion_donotwant

Although, you've proven them wrong before, so I have faith in you. emotion_awesome

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
KooHoo-P
cyrusus

*Hits you with a fluffy pillow* NO! Bad procrastinating Catherine! emotion_donotwant

Although, you've proven them wrong before, so I have faith in you. emotion_awesome
so fluffeh Lol one of them is due on the 5th and I've had like two months to work on it. rofl

Whatever, it's only 5% of my grade and I have like an 98% in science so it won't do a thing no matter what I get on it. lol

Other one is a 45 minute presentation on a decade (I have to do the 20's) that's due... I think... I have to present it on March 26. Now that one, I'm worried about. Of course, it's in Gifted. sweatdrop Every year, we have to do a mega presentation, but the last two years were only 20 minutes long. Naturally, everyone (myself included.......) waited until two weeks before it was due to do it. rofl Practically everyone got A's on it, though. emotion_awesome Two years ago, in 6th grade, I got a C on it. Which is absolutely crazy because I worked my butt off for that. I worked sooo much more than I did in 7th grade, yet got an A on that one. You know, I'm really, really, really doubting my ability to spend long amounts of time on things. o-e

Oh, and you know that boy at my school? That had a mental breakdown because of solipsism? So I finally spoke to him the first time. One of these things fell into his cello and he asked everyone to help him get it out. And I mean, that thing was literally inside the body of the cello. "I only barely poked it!!" is what he said when I asked him about it. xD

Okay, back on topic. He's probably the smartest person that I've ever known. Heck, I barely know him and I think that he's one of the smartest people that I've ever known. He just skyrockets in everything he barely tries in. I mean, if you think that I'm smart (whhhyyy) then you should see him. I wouldn't be surprised if he has an IQ near genius level. I mean, I'm pretty good at whatever I put any effort in, but in comparison to him....

WE DID A WORKSHEET. A FRONT AND BACK WITH LIKE 20 (somewhat advanced) PROBLEMS ON EACH SIDE (it has two sides). THIS IS NOT BASIC ADDITION. IT'S SIMPLIFYING TONS OF STUFF (with variables, exponents, ect.), WHICH IS TEDIOUS (I mean, out of MY opinion, it's not too hard, though,) AND TAKES ME ABOUT 30 SECONDS PER PROBLEM (I'd estimate about 50 seconds+ for other people).

HE FINISHED FRONT AND BACK IN LITERALLY 5 MINUTES. I have no idea how well he did, but...,

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
cyrusus

I'm surprised they'd give you a 2 month project that only accounts for 5% of your grade. Doesn't seem like enough incentive to expect the students to want to work on it.

Once you start highschool, procrastinating won't be as effective. wink

A 45 minute presentation!? O_o That's like a college undergraduate thesis project required to graduate. O_O Well, you seem to handle school work incredibly well, but I'd start earlier on that project just to stay on the safe side. And maybe when the topic becomes more interesting, you'll be more inclined to invest more time and effort. Although, a 45 minute presentation on the 1920's seems difficult. I mean, alot happened in that decade to talk about, but I can't think of enough stuff to do such a long presentation. So good luck to you. sweatdrop

Lmao, that thing looks like a silly pool toy. How exactly did it fall in though? Or do you leave in hanging in, but he accidentally knocked the rest of it then?

Smartest person you've ever known!? gonk Looks like I have some competition. *cracks knuckles*

Would you say this guy also fits into the "gifted" category like yourself? Ohh, I love doing timed worksheets like that! Can you give me an example of one of the problems on that worksheet?

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
KooHoo-P
cyrusus

I'm surprised they'd give you a 2 month project that only accounts for 5% of your grade. Doesn't seem like enough incentive to expect the students to want to work on it.

A 45 minute presentation!? O_o That's like a college undergraduate thesis project required to graduate. O_O Well, you seem to handle school work incredibly well, but I'd start earlier on that project just to stay on the safe side. And maybe when the topic becomes more interesting, you'll be more inclined to invest more time and effort. Although, a 45 minute presentation on the 1920's seems difficult. I mean, alot happened in that decade to talk about, but I can't think of enough stuff to do such a long presentation. So good luck to you. sweatdrop

Lmao, that thing looks like a silly pool toy. How exactly did it fall in though? Or do you leave in hanging in, but he accidentally knocked the rest of it then?

Smartest person you've ever known!? gonk Looks like I have some competition. *cracks knuckles*

Would you say this guy also fits into the "gifted" category like yourself? Ohh, I love doing timed worksheets like that! Can you give me an example of one of the problems on that worksheet?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is what I have so far... :/ I'm considering having slightly different alterations (in addition to it being a male version of my avatar). Maybe I'll add red in? Maybe I'll have a little more gold/sand color (minor color modifications, like the changed chest gemstone thing).

Oh, I'm in Challenge science. For everyone not in Challenge, it's like 35% of your grade. But I'm in Challenge, so an additional Challenge project is worth 30% and the project that everyone does is worth 5% for us. emotion_awesome I got an A- on my Challenge project (it's the thing that I did the day it was due, actually!!).

gonk Are you sure it's not as effective? I'm doomed! wink

Oh, there's a lot of stuff to go over. At least... according to the rubric. sweatdrop I'm thinking about talking about Coco Chanel for the fashion section. I mean, everyone knows about Chanel. Even I do, which is saying a whole lot. sweatdrop

You leave it hanging in the F hole (shaped like a forte, it's literally called an F hole). You dip it into (distilled) water and it slowly releases water so it makes the inside more humid. Which is nice because instruments come way out of tune in the cold because it's so dry (and cold). Somehow, the top part that is bigger than the hole fell off. So without that, it just fell all the way in. sweatdrop

gonk gonk You know that's not what I meant! I mean, like, in my grade. crying Should have specified that.

But I'll tell you this. He probably does come close to you.

The worksheet wasn't timed. It was supposed to be taken home for homework. O____o We had a few extra minutes in class, so he just hurried up and did it.

He's probably the most "Gifted" kid I've ever known. Sure, tomorrow. I'm gonna hafta go to bed in a second. But be sure to remind me!

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
KooHoo-P
cyrusus

What do you think so far? Oh, and I made this while checking the layering. What you see in the tektek is exactly how it shows up when equipped. :3

sweatdrop And sorry about the SOF Tundra... skirt... I just thought that it looked best. sweatdrop sweatdrop

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
cyrusus
KooHoo-P
cyrusus

What do you think so far? Oh, and I made this while checking the layering. What you see in the tektek is exactly how it shows up when equipped. :3

sweatdrop And sorry about the SOF Tundra... skirt... I just thought that it looked best. sweatdrop sweatdrop

*squeals like a girl* emotion_kirakira omg, I'm sooooo questing this.

Is there perhaps an alternative to the skirt though? And I might change the hair, I just don't like how big it make the avatar's forehead look.

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
KooHoo-P
cyrusus
KooHoo-P
cyrusus

Is there perhaps an alternative to the skirt though? And I might change the hair, I just don't like how big it make the avatar's forehead look.
Hm... maybe Dark Elf Black Leather Pants?

Lonely Soldier

17,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
cyrusus
KooHoo-P
cyrusus
KooHoo-P
cyrusus

Actually, after looking at it some more, I might want to keep the skirt thing, but I'll change the pants to the jabberwock boots. How would that look?

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
KooHoo-P
cyrusus
KooHoo-P
cyrusus

Actually, after looking at it some more, I might want to keep the skirt thing, but I'll change the pants to the jabberwock boots. How would that look?
Is this what you meant?

Questionable Cat

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items