Man-Hungry Grabber

Chatty Camper

16,940 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
BUMP yum_strawberry congrats chaos! awesome entries c:

LOLs. i think i did get my theme confused XD

Wanted tekteker- Rachel-superstar ( or anyone who feels up to the challenge? xD )
Skintone- Second base
Male or Female- Female
---
Eyes (item or standard)- Standard or item, preferably green
Hair (item or standard)- Item; Antique Shop; Gentleman's Hair
Theme/colors wanted- I'm looking for something like an Idol, a Diva or a singer. Something cute and fun, but still a little sexy? >_<; A few color combinations I enjoy are [ pink x gold / orange ], [ yellow x green ], [ pink x blue, preferably bright over pastel ]. White accents are appreciated but not a must.
---
Likes- Matching, layers are nice but not a must, notes or music surrounding the avatar
Dislikes- All lot of clutter, backgrounds, company. I'd rather you avoid any heavy dark colors, like browns. Black is alright as an accent color but nothing too overwhelming please.
Specific items/exclude what items?- The only hair I really want to see is Antique Shop pretty please.
---
Price range- Maximum of 4 million but it doesn't need to be that expensive.
Tip?- Of course! I'll tip no matter what, but the more I like it the more I'll tip. heart
Time Limit- No limit. I'd actually prefer you to take your time, though the choice is completely yours of course.
Anything else?- I hope I haven't been too picky, I just wanted to give as much detail as possible. I'm focused more on the look than how much it costs. I have a base set up already for your convenience if you wish to use it. I won't bite I promise, just looking for something out of my norm.

I understand that if I do not specify a specific TekTeky, that my order will not be taken into consideration.

Shameless Saint

rachel-superstar
Congrats -l- Charon -l- biggrin you did a really good job.

User Image

Thank you
Yours were lovely as well ❤~。◕‿ ◕。

The Little Alchemist
I will get on this right now for you! biggrin
Alright smile Well I hope you like it. Let me know what You think okay? biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 3,554,268 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Iced Sugarplum Bodice
Big Magenta Bow
The Love Song
Tales of Adventure
Rock Angel
Symphonia
Noel's Gift 4th Gen.
The Sandman
Antique Shop
The Little Alchemist
It's certainly very interesting. :3 I'm not in love with it, but it has it's own appeal.
rachel-superstar
Alright smile Well I hope you like it. Let me know what You think okay? biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 3,554,268 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Iced Sugarplum Bodice
Big Magenta Bow
The Love Song
Tales of Adventure
Rock Angel
Symphonia
Noel's Gift 4th Gen.
The Sandman
Antique Shop
rachel-superstar
User Image

Thanks Rachel for all your help! ^_^

Man-Hungry Grabber

rachel-superstar
User Image

lovvee the purple avi you got there! its adorable! razz your really picking up with the looks there razz
Thank you smile ... I made me and my friend both one we are kind of twins just a little diffrent becasue we did not want to be 100 percent the same smile but thank you.
Karma Leblanc
rachel-superstar
User Image

lovvee the purple avi you got there! its adorable! razz your really picking up with the looks there razz
You are welcome. If yo would like me to try again At all just let me know. I am willing to keep trying biggrin
The Little Alchemist
rachel-superstar
User Image

Thanks Rachel for all your help! ^_^
So, I know I work here and all but I want one of you guys to make me an avi biggrin

Wanted tekteker- Lucky_cutiepie
Skintone- base 2
Male or Female- female
---
Eyes (item or standard)- item. I like Wink face ones. and compass of seidh (main's eyes)
Hair (item or standard)- item Lawful Master would be great. but if you cant get it to look right with that hair use any one you want. but not Sweet lunarian please.
Theme/colors wanted- I was colour's to be Blue, white and black. you can add other colour 's if you feel they go also.I want the them to be a Superstar. I have tried to make that many times and it just does not turn out right.
---
Likes- Fallen wish, Compass of seidh, Zodiacal. you don't have to use those if you don't want to I just like them
Dislikes- little frilly dresses that look like they are for a two year old.
Specific items/exclude what items?-
---
Price range- it is a dream avi right so you can go up to 5 million.
Tip?- yes! 5k-20k ... I would give you a bigger tip but I kind of spent all my money on my outfit XD
Time Limit- a week?
Anything else?- You can change anything you want I am really not that picky. I just cannot seem to make an avi that looks like a superstar. I don't necessarily mean a singer either. like she can even just have a lot of star stuff. I just want it so when you look at it it fits my name. Alright well I think that is all biggrin

Thanks so much smile

I understand that if I do not specify a specific TekTeky, that my order will not be taken into consideration.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff