1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 101 102 103 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Explorer

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

ωelcome to αωɛƨσмɛ cяɛαтισиƨ ғяɛɛ тɛκтɛκƨ , a free tektek shop. Yes, thats right, tekteks for FREE. We tektekers here @ α.c, are very ready to make amazing avis just for you. Please feel free to look around, see our samples and our employees dreams. I hope you are satisfied with our works.
      You are very very welcome to come back, anytime! We are looking forward to serve you again. Also, stick around for a while and chat with us. We'd love your company. I hope you all feel welcomed here.
      Oh and please give our thread a User Image . Thanks. <3 Enjoy and have fun!

With love,
      doodlechii
      (shop owner)

ωє αяє cuяяєитℓy::

σρєи // cℓσsє∂ // u.c.
иσт нιяιиg // нιяιиg

Fashionable Explorer

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

May 24, 2O11 - Thread made
      August O5, 2O11 - We are OPEN!
      August O5, 2O11 - Hired mizoryluvsme and [~lil_Citrus_birdy~]
      August O6, 2O11 - Hired Kuroyuki-sama, It Was Consensual, Chicken Tetrazzini, DaTurtleOtaku and sangrado-alma.
      August O7, 2O11 - Hired Blushing Cupcake and dreamgirl4SHINee
      August O8, 2O11 - Hired iiAquaticAngel and imxaxcookie
      August 1O, 2O11 - Hired xsnow_angelxx.
      August 2O, 2O11 - x-lildoodle got hacked and shop temporarily closed..
      August 22, 2O11 - Made a new thread again, editted stuff. Fired xsnow_angelxx.
      August 26, 2O11 - We are NOW OPEN!
      August 26, 2O11 - First customer~! mimiru_002
      September 13, 2O11 - x-lildoodle got her account back~! Yay~!! c:
      September 14, 2O11 - Kawaii-chaan got her account back~!
      September 15, 2O11 - Hired M O D miki and x--Earmuff--x ...
      September 15, 2O11 - Updating stuff and putting the Birthday List..
      October 24, 2O11 - Creamsicle Cutie left awesome creations.
      October 31, 2O11 - x-Earmuff-x left awesome creations
      November 12, 2O11 - doodlechii changed the thread lay-out.

Fashionable Explorer

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

тняєα∂ яυℓєs

Follow the Gaia Tos.
          Do not quote anything in the first page.
          Do not steal anything in this thread..
          Respect everyone in here.
          Do not stretch the page. Upto three quote trees only. If you want to quote somebody, remove the stuff inside the post.
          No advertising. PM me with your link if you wanna be affiliates.

ємρℓσyєє яυℓєs

Post / Bump in this thread at least twice a week.
          Be kind and polite to our customers.
          Do not forget to say 'thank you' if you receive a tip.
          If you want to change your samples, PM me.
          If you're gonna be on hiatus, tell me in advance. c:
          Do not fulfill an order if it says "everyone" or "anybody online".. [something like that]

σя∂єя яυℓєs

Please answer the order form properly.
          Please give us your feedback.
          Do not insult the tektekers.
          You must pick a tekteker. At least 3 tektekers.
          Please do not rush us. We have lives too.

Fashionable Explorer

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

ORDER FORM
[img]http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd421/Octoberrry/doodlechi/mainbanner-3.png[/img]

[b][color=#ff5555]Username[/color][/b] [color=#f1db84]★[/color] [color=#adc88e]Answer Here
[b][color=#ff5555]Base[/color][/b] [color=#f1db84]★[/color] [color=#adc88e]Answer Here
[b][color=#ff5555]Hairstyle / Color[/color][/b] [color=#f1db84]★[/color] [color=#adc88e]Answer Here
[b][color=#ff5555]Eye Style / Color[/color][/b] [color=#f1db84]★[/color] [color=#adc88e]Answer Here
[b][color=#ff5555]Enviro[/color][/b] [color=#f1db84]★[/color] [color=#adc88e]Answer Here
[b][color=#ff5555]Price limit[/color][/b] [color=#f1db84]★[/color] [color=#adc88e]Answer Here

[b][color=#ff5555]Liked Items[/color][/b] [color=#f1db84]★[/color] [color=#adc88e]Answer Here
[b][color=#ff5555]Disliked Items[/color][/b] [color=#f1db84]★[/color] [color=#adc88e]Answer Here
[b][color=#ff5555]Liked Colors[/color][/b] [color=#f1db84]★[/color] [color=#adc88e]Answer Here
[b][color=#ff5555]Disliked Colors[/color][/b] [color=#f1db84]★[/color] [color=#adc88e]Answer Here

[b][color=#ff5555]Must have Items[/color][/b] [color=#f1db84]★[/color] [color=#adc88e]Answer Here
[b][color=#ff5555]Post or PM[/color][/b] [color=#f1db84]★[/color] [color=#adc88e]Answer Here
[b][color=#ff5555]Anything else?[/color][/b] [color=#f1db84]★[/color] [color=#adc88e]Answer Here
[b][color=#ff5555]Tip~? (optional ;3 )[/color][/b][color=#f1db84]★[/color] [color=#adc88e]Answer Here

[b][color=#ff5555]Preferred Tekteker/s[/color][/b] [color=#f1db84]★[/color] [color=#adc88e][quote="username of tekteker"][/quote]
[quote="username of tekteker"][/quote]
[quote="username of tekteker"][/quote]

APPLICATION FORM
[size=7]
[color=#af0000]▆ [color=#ff5555]♔[/color] ▆[/color] [color=#c0c0c0][u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=15][color=#ff5555][b] (your username) [/b][/color][/size][/u][/color]

headshot link::
[list][list][list][color=#ff5555][b]AVAILABILITY ::[/b][/color] [color=#af0000] (type here) [/color]
[color=#ff5555][b]STRENGTHS ::[/b][/color] [color=#af0000] (type here) [/color]
[color=#ff5555][b]WEAKNESSES ::[/b][/color][color=#af0000] (type here) [/color][/list][/list][/list]
[/size]

xxxxxxxxxx Note::
for applicants:: export your avatar so you can get the 'headshot' link..
for everyone:: both forms are to be posted in the thread..

Fashionable Explorer

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Note::
I've fired some tektekers because of inactivity..
If you still want to come back here, send me a PM with an explanation..

xxxxxxxxxx doodlechii

User Image
        AVAILABILITY :: im online mostly on fridays and saturdays. sometimes on weekdays.
        STRENGTHS :: dark avis, girl avis, high price limits (3million above), huge enviros, abit cluttered avis, 2-3color combo avis. as long as there is black in the avi. ;3
        WEAKNESSES :: male avis, low price limits (3million & below), avis with the color purple, green and orange, sexy and one colored avis.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxx Mizoryluvsme

User Image
        AVAILABILITY :: Monday - Friday pretty much any time.. I am seldomly online on the weekends sorry
        STRENGTHS :: I'm really good at females, multiple colors, and middle - higher ranged budgets.
        WEAKNESSES ::Themes, males and very simple avis..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxx iiAquaticAngel

User Image
        AVAILABILITY :: About 2-3 hours on weekdays, and almost never on weekends.
        STRENGTHS :: Simple to Semi-Clutter, 2-3 colors, Females, High Budgets, and Some Themes
        WEAKNESSES :: Mega-Clutter, 4+ colors, Males, Low Budgets, Random Themes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxx It Was Consensual

User Image
        AVAILABILITY :: Everyday. Some weekends I will be gone because I drive my brothers back to their dad for my mom.
        STRENGTHS :: Unusual themes, working within a price limit, color matching, cluttering or not cluttering, following directions.
        WEAKNESSES ::Masculine things, non-matching, Extremely low budgets (I.E. Less than 10k)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxx The Chaos Is Controlled
User Image
        AVAILABILITY :: Mid-afternoon to evening on weekdays and morning and afternoons on weekends.
        STRENGTHS :: Male avatars, dark avatars, high price, and themed avatars.
        WEAKNESSES :: Female avatars, mainly white avatars, super cluttered, and low budget avatars.

User Image
xxxxxxxxxx Xyrophobic
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        AVAILABILITY :: mon-fri 3- 11 sunday - all day
        STRENGTHS :: 2-3 colors, semi cluttered, sexy, cute, stories, females, prices over 1mil, cosplays, demon.
        WEAKNESSES ::Male, SUPER cluttered, more then 4 colors, teks teks under 500k

User Image
xxxxxxxxxx Dellanir
        AVAILABILITY :: Usually Thursday through Sunday 1pm till 7pm
        STRENGTHS :: Semi Clutter, Two or more colors, Females, High or low budgets, Cosplay, Themes
        WEAKNESSES :: Males, Super low budgets, Super clutter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Explorer

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
reserved for contests post.. c;

Fashionable Explorer

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Octoberrryfor making the thread lay-out~! <3

Fashionable Explorer

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

★ No one yet. Wanna be first~? [loljk.] ★

Fashionable Explorer

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/dnp-setting-up/t.74185123/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd421/Octoberrry/doodlechi/buttongifa.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/dnp-setting-up/t.74185123/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd421/Octoberrry/doodlechi/buttongifb.gif[/img][/url]

Fashionable Explorer

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

88 X 31

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

2OO X 4O

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sweet Cherry Free Tektek Shop
Ki's Free Tekteks
Hijo ni kawaii free tektek shop

Quote / PM me the code. I will only accept 88 x 31 and 2OO X 4O banners.

Fashionable Explorer

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fashionable Explorer

13,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fashionable Explorer

13,150 Points