Welcome to Gaia! ::

Base: 4th skin
Eyes: Black, #8
Hair: Doesn't matter. NO Poofie Piggies, Terra-Twist, Gentle Curls.
Favorite colors: Anything besides dark green
Loved items: The Mole, Long Drag, Twister the Fire Phoenix, Prism Butterfly Mantilla, Kuro's Induction, The Nightmare
Hated items: Most items that are used to make those unappealing "gangster" pixels
Price limit: 1 mil-if you must go over then no more than 100k
Prize: 10k and up-the less expensive the avatar is the bigger the gold prize
Deadline: When I have sold everything on my avatar
Others: I will NOT give feedbacks unless I feel like it! I can and will disqualify anybody who does not follow these simple rules.
Favorites: ~~~
When you say "DON'T exclude anything from my avatar!!" do you mean we have to keep everything your wearing when we're tekteking you...?
Yoto Sun
When you say "DON'T exclude anything from my avatar!!" do you mean we have to keep everything your wearing when we're tekteking you...?

I changed it. XP
oIlXlIo
I have the right to NOT give a prize if I do not find an avatar that is not to my likeing.

Not to be rude or mean or anything, but you do realize it's against the rules & guidelines not to give out a prize for lack of taste out of the given entries?

Quote:
The winner or winners of the contest must be chosen by the specified deadline, from the available contestants. No exceptions will be made in the case of shortage of entrants, or the judges lack of preference for the entries.
Ampton
oIlXlIo
I have the right to NOT give a prize if I do not find an avatar that is not to my likeing.

Not to be rude or mean or anything, but you do realize it's against the rules & guidelines not to give out a prize for lack of taste out of the given entries?

Quote:
The winner or winners of the contest must be chosen by the specified deadline, from the available contestants. No exceptions will be made in the case of shortage of entrants, or the judges lack of preference for the entries.

Hm. Suppose not. Thanks for pointing that out. <3 I'll edit my post right away.

It's look like you just put on all my favorite items onto one avatar. I HATE IT! You didn't even use the right skin color.
oIlXlIo

It's look like you just put on all my favorite items onto one avatar. I HATE IT! You didn't even use the right skin color.

o_x the skin color is an item <<''
x13x Rainbow Sharpie x13x
oIlXlIo

o_x the skin color is an item <<''

Still don't like it. You just jumbled my favorite items onto one avatar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff