Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Gentlewoman

Rosslan
Hosnap. You guys sure don't waste time.

@ Auto: Thank you kindly, but no thanks. Too much noir for the fella. : >
@ Esterhazy: !! Haha, now all he needs is his twelve-sided dice. A bit too much for me, but thanks!

heh, I saw the word "nerd" and went for it! I forgot to mention the black socks with brown sandals - Dr Scholl approves.
Lucky you. I posted a request to be tekteked today here and here and got zero responses.
i'll try^^

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
Total Value: 268,723 Gold
[Item Information]
HMMM. Must contemplate.

@ Knights Jester: Hahah. Poor fella. I would give him a wedgie. He looks a little too young, though. Has a bit of that school-boy thing going on that's not quite right. But thank you!

@ corazon de leonn: Now we're cooking with butter. You're definitely my top at the moment. Maybe a little something green on his head? Not sure what, though.

@ coasterfreak123: Yikes. Wrong eyes! But I do like the red/green combination. Not entirely what i'm going for, though.

@ Shirk Schnitzel: Heheheh. You're tied with corazon de leonn for awesomeness. Even better that I already have half those items. I like his shoes.

@ Danni2793girl: Oh man. It seems like I really *want* to like this. Buut... the colors aren't coordinating enough, I suppose. Maybe a bit more green/jade?

@ NAK V2: Daw. Thanks gal, but no thanks. Needs more cohesiveness. : >

@ Shirk Schnitzel... again: Guaaaah. AWESOME. YES. This will be tough deciding.
@ Auto: Date? Pssshh. My poor loser has no dates. ;__;

@ amphibialPURSUIT: He reeks nerdy. Perhaps too nerdy, though. I'm flip-floppy like that. But many thanks!

@ ~shorti~: I like him very much, for some reason. It must be the HORRIBLE FACE ACNE.

Goddamn. I think I need to make a list of finalists. BRB guys.
Thanks but no thanks DarkshadowsofDreams. The guy eats a lot of chips, but not *that* much. XDD

Alright everyone, I'm going out for a while. No need to hang around. ;D I'll be back later to run through any new TekTeks and send a trade to the winner. Thanks for everyone who entered so far!
Rosslan
Thanks but no thanks DarkshadowsofDreams. The guy eats a lot of chips, but not *that* much. XDD

xDD
User Image
Total Value: 388,724 Gold

and this one

User Image
Total Value: 362,111 Gold

eHarmony]Tony is an A+ chemistry student. He enjoys long walks on the beach(to disect dead fish), watching the stars(with his $1400 astronomy set... from INSIDE the house... the outdoors is a scary, horrible place!), and reading beside the fireplace. (reading comic books that is... then re-enacting the scenes with his limited edition action figure set)[/size:l9rtyn
l9rtyngv:0="eHarmony]Tony is an A+ chemistry student. He enjoys long walks on the beach[size=7](to disect dead fish), [/size]watching the stars[size=7](with his $1400 astronomy set... from INSIDE the house... the outdoors is a scary, horrible place!), [/size]and reading beside the fireplace. [size=7](reading comic books that is... then re-enacting the scenes with his limited edition action figure set)

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces